Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
car accident Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have u ever been in a car crash
  no
  yes
View Results

Black Shamshir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:31 am
Omg eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:27 am
I got into a car accidnet exactly a week before christmas, I was going to work on the 401 and someone decided to hit the breaks too quickly going at like 100m/h It was freaking scary thing I have experience but of course this wasnt my first car accident, I have been in three in total.  

Sangoinuyasha

ray_seshiro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:58 am
wow.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:48 pm
well to answer all ur questions, it was just me and my brother in the car(my brother was driveing), no there was no serious injurys,no one is pressing charges, it probably our flaut because what happened was we where pulling out of our neighbor hood and the right side is a blind corner, and we where goin left, and just as we where pullin out a caar comes flyin out from the right, and my brother taps the brakes hopin they will go around, then BAM the other hits the front part of our car, but if my brother hadn't hit the brakes id probably be dead now cause they would of hit my door choppin off my legs, but i was the one with the least injurys, all i got was a bruised arm, the other guy got a huge cut on his arm, and he didnt even go to the hospital, i dont knw about his wife. My brother had the worst he got 3 staples in his head a cut on his ankle, knee, and chin, we both got concusion, but right after i came to and got out of the car, while my brother was knocked out for a while till someone came and woke him up, and he was bleeding out of his mouth for a lit bit and saken. but hes fine now.  

thefuzz54

Punk_kitty324

6,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:37 pm
A few months ago I saw a car crash into a motorcycle after he the car drove out of a bar. It wasn't a bad crash though. The guy on his bike got up and was pretty angry with the drunk in the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:38 am
haha good thing i didnt get hert but 1 person got killed 3nodding  

nicole_haha

silk_socks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:02 am
OMG! I was just in a car accident two days ago. MY car was hit in the back and it was TOTALED! I got really bad whiplash and hurt my leg. It was SO scary.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:14 am
angel_half82
Yes lets further the stereotype that americans can't wait to sue someone if something like a car accident happens. stare

The sad part is, it's kinda true. This one lady in my state was caught on camera when she passed a red light and speeding. Another car almost split her car in two because she had done that. And she still had the nerve to file a lawsuit.  

Artanus

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:38 am
ray_seshiro
Zipy54
holy s**t i just ust goot in a car accident it the scarest thing that ever happened to me

oh......u just get in to car accident.....and just now my frend got hit by a truk....just imagen a motocycle got hit by a truk at high speed.....man
it was a nitghmare.....and it hapend at my own eye.....

s**t did he die  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:43 am
Artanus
angel_half82
Yes lets further the stereotype that americans can't wait to sue someone if something like a car accident happens. stare

The sad part is, it's kinda true. This one lady in my state was caught on camera when she passed a red light and speeding. Another car almost split her car in two because she had done that. And she still had the nerve to file a lawsuit.

well shes a idoit shes goin loss, and i cant agree more people each other way to much i mean this happen like 4 years ago, but, a lady sued macdonalds beause her coffe she bught there spilled on her and it burnt her and she won by sayin she didnt knw it was hot  

thefuzz54

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:52 am
Me and my friend got into a car accident.... Sorta. It was funny. We hydroplaned, spinned around like twice and hit the curb pretty hard and the rim fell off. We had bad whiplashbut we were laughing SO hard.

I hope you and everyone is okay though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:13 pm
Zipy54
Artanus
angel_half82

well shes a idoit shes goin loss, and i cant agree more people each other way to much i mean this happen like 4 years ago, but, a lady sued macdonalds beause her coffe she bught there spilled on her and it burnt her and she won by sayin she didnt knw it was hot

eek she didnt know her coffee was hot. Right. And if it had been cold she would have sued for it not being hot? xp  

Iconised Ghost

Artanus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Zipy54
well to answer all ur questions, it was just me and my brother in the car(my brother was driveing), no there was no serious injurys,no one is pressing charges, it probably our flaut because what happened was we where pulling out of our neighbor hood and the right side is a blind corner, and we where goin left, and just as we where pullin out a caar comes flyin out from the right, and my brother taps the brakes hopin they will go around, then BAM the other hits the front part of our car, but if my brother hadn't hit the brakes id probably be dead now cause they would of hit my door choppin off my legs, but i was the one with the least injurys, all i got was a bruised arm, the other guy got a huge cut on his arm, and he didnt even go to the hospital, i dont knw about his wife. My brother had the worst he got 3 staples in his head a cut on his ankle, knee, and chin, we both got concusion, but right after i came to and got out of the car, while my brother was knocked out for a while till someone came and woke him up, and he was bleeding out of his mouth for a lit bit and saken. but hes fine now.

Man, that sound shorrible. As long a everyone's all right in the end though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:02 pm
About 2 months ago two of my friends died in a car crash, and 1 survived but was seriously injured. Last year my cousin died in a car accident, and a bit more recently someone who went to my school fell asleep at the wheel and died, and my friend's ex girlfriend got hit by a semi...x_X I, personally, have been in two car crashes. Neither of them *very* severe. It's always really scary, though.

Lucky for you guys nobody died. ._.  

Pachelbel Canon

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:41 am

eek Uh... April... unless your graduating class has like, 100,000 people... how are you still able to seem so sane? Like not paranoid or emo, or just the traditional crazy?

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces