Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:24 pm
So many random moments in so many games. XD
But just to name a few...

In Dirge Of Cerberus, in the beginning cut scene, as Vincent lands on Yuffie, she makes a noise that is obviously caused by Vincent crushing her. Vincent's been packing on the pounds since AC, huh? lol
Also, in KH, when you have the battle with Sephiroth. o__o I literally got one hit in before he slapped me with his sword and I died. My little sister's record is 3 hits. XD And in the fight with Cloud, my sister and Cloud did the Sonic move and the same time and collided head first with each other.
lol
Ok. Done killing this thread for now. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:43 pm
rachet and clank ((forgot wich one)) when i got the black the black sheepanator  

a 13 9

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:10 am
Finally managing to beat "Zombies ate my neighbors" as a kid. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:09 pm
the game that is so old and i still remember now is .. the first game i ever played which is mari0 xd and als0 the t0wer of druaga xd  

Shimohu

Shenyu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:08 pm
I love the scene in Kingdom Hearts when Riku says to Sora "I thought you are into games" (Acutally, I dunno what he says in English, since I have the German version... and Wanja Gerrick sounds soooooooooooo hot^^ In German he says "Ich dachte, du stehst auf Spiele, Sora"), because it sounded so... sexual... and I am a big RikuXSora Fan... that sentence was a GIFT for all KH-Yaoi fans^^

The game that really had an effect on me was Secret of Mana. I can remember every dungeon... but there is no special scene in it. It was my first RPG so it special to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:18 pm
In fable, sometimes when I kill a guard, they scream out "it's only a flesh wound" - before dropping dead. I always think this is amusing.  

spyro17689

SHANZiE SUNSHiNE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:27 pm
In Sims 2 Castaway I walked through a wall, and on the other side the sky was pink, and there was a ship, and there was a giant dark ocean, when I walked out of the wall, the sky was light blue, and the ocean was light blue, and there was no ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:51 pm
Call of duty 4-level=countdown- weapon=M40A3 sniper-

there was 8 secs left inthe round and my team was losing by 3 kills, so i took one random shot with 5 secs left and killed 4 people from across the level with it. they were standing like 50 feet from eachother but all in an unplanned line.

i nearly pooed myself when it happened and the other team was REALLY P.O.d
xp ninja  

eraserheadvibes

eraserheadvibes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:58 pm
on halo 2 i was playing online on blood gulch and me and my friends were just hangin and talking about stuff in the little cavern with the water when a black elite jumped out of the wall withh 2 energy swords and killed all 6 of us in 2 seconds, the whole level reset, ie, vehicles respawned, weapons respawned, score set to 0.

everyone was like WTF!!!! and we never figured out WTF happened  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:01 pm
something that creeped me out is when you meet the Mardan Garayan in Dark Cloud 2
burning_eyes  

eraserheadvibes

dark lord toilet scrubber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:09 am
last day of school we where haveing a halo tounament, its down to me and this uy i know, but i hate the kid so i was showing him whats what. well anyway he spawned with and energy sword and started killing me right and left. he finally managed to get the tied at 24-24 for a game going to 25kills. he though hed be "smart" and keep his distance and snipe. we where on coagulassion, so he took a banshee in to the little craves on the side of the walland was sniping. he almost had the game but 2 good things happened for me. first he forgot to reload and only had one round left in his clip and second the sniper bullets leave streaks he hid behind the rock so i could shoot him with anything, i fired two rocket right after eachotherone hit and he came and got smoked right in the head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:47 am
I remember a grand old time getting beat up by Darth Vader in the days of Pre-Combat Upgrade Star Wars Galaxies. DV can force choke from miles away...  

Neon Corsair

shadowwarrior29

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:20 pm
some guy came up to me online in Resistance 2 dethmatch, and on my team he kept purpously killing me. after awhile i started killing him when he was attacking opposing team, and he got angry and left the game. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:07 pm
In halo 3 when i got the weirdest overkill i killed a guy with a sword he flew back made a container explode then killed another two guys but there was a mongoose close by so it shot in the air killing another  

Dr Swindler

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 pm
Halo 3-I was playing on Valhalla using the Spartan Laser and two of my teammates just killed the whole team in like 3 seconds. The game was almost over, so I randomly charged the spartan laser at the opposite base man cannon, and when it fired everyone respawned and I got an overkill extermination!

The Last Remnant-Hearing Emmy say, "Hit them harder!" when I hit them for 158k damage! eek

FFX- The ending... crying

COD4-I randomly threw a flash, killing a guy who had martyrdom, near a car, with his teammates all right there. Figure it out wink

FF7:Crisis Core-The ending...soooo sad emo  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces