Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
28 weeks later (starts at day one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do?
  fight!
  run like a infected is behind you!
  become an infected
View Results

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:47 pm
"Thats a roger." Ally replied signaling her team to open fire. "You could've come sooner." Her tone bitter sweet. "Captain the building is filled-" "As long as the door is barakaded we're fine." Ally interupted blowing an infected's head off his its shoulders.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:48 pm
inside a small police station in a bulding nearby the ruckus, but the infected don't seem to be attracted to the building. Henry broadcasts with the radio: "mayday mayday, i got a small problem here, forthose who were sleeping these past 28 weeks, this place is up to the ******** neck in those croacks, anyone around?"  

Zebda

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:00 pm
"Captain, we've lost contact with one of our men in the building." The second in command shouted. "Alright, alright, I'll handle it. You act like its the end of the world." She mumbled. "But Captain it could be." THe second in command protested. "You are so negative. Now get back to work." Ally ordered, drawing her 45 mag. 'Could those things really have gotten through one of my men. We're the best.' She thought descending the stairs from the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:08 pm
"Hey Jefferson!" Ally called her gun straight before her. She heard a sickening crack, which caused her to flattened herself to a wall. Carefully she looked around the corner. There Jefferson lay beneath several infected, who were feasting upon him. 'How the hell did this happen?' She questioned herself. All the infected looked up at her. Ally's eyes widened as she fully revieled herself shooting as many as she could in the head.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

anb2394

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:46 pm
gaia name:anb2394
RP name:Shadow
Race:Human
job:civilian protector
appearance: Dressed in all black light cloths,katana on back, pouch of stars, a sniper rifle on back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:52 pm
Stars fly by ally's head. All pierce infecteds head. "are you ok" shadow says while walking towards her."what the hell happend here"  

anb2394

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:12 pm
noticing a civilian being followed into a build "crap,gaz with me we are going after her" both of them run into the building and have to switch the flash light on because its pitch black "hello is enyone there?" he moves the flash light around the room "night vision on"he whispers to gaz whiching his on "sniper one your build is compramised there is at least 10 infected inside your building" hearing a growl as he touches the stairs, he turns to the door which has be darkened with more infected looking at them "up the stairs to the top floor if you find an elevator be my guest but dont wait more than 5 seconds,now......RUN!" they both run up the stairs as he radio's "sniper one we need assistance!" he said kicking a chair down the stairs knocking them over "we have a number of them following us up stairway 2 on the right side of the build we are making our way to the roof...dam these guys run fast" he says droping a grenade down the stairs not knowing if it got someone  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:00 am
"I've noticed!" Ally snapped enraged at the lose of a teammate. She turned to the stranger. "Thanks but what are you doing here?" She questioned reloading her 45 magnum. "Johnson sniper two is there go and assist them." She ordered then returned her attention to the stranger. "I'm Allen by the way, but call me Ally." She held her hand out to him.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:47 am
Hearing a low growl Ally twitched. "Well stranger we can save your introduction for later, but for now, run." Ally turned sprinting toward the stairs. She did not want to be caught downstairs with those things.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:27 pm
"Keep running up to the roof, I'll meet u there" as i said following her. "if im not there just leave" I jump into the shadow and vanished. a silent whisper says" ill slow em down for u"  

anb2394

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:48 pm
"Hey get back here I have a sworn duty to protect civilians!" Ally exclaimed. "I'm a highly trained military officer. Oh hell why am I talking to shadows, hes not even there anymore. Its his funeral." She grumbled. continuing on her way. "Sniper two, whats your status and please tell me the freaky shaodow guy isnt with you." She growled into her radio.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:14 pm
"freaky shadow guy?" he said bursting through a door and blocking it with whatever he could find as gaz is tapping on and elavator button "you only have to press it once ya'know" he said as the elevator arrives and they get in and click for the top floor "sniper team two whats your status" they reply "sir we have lost the barricade and have retreated and are waiting for orders over" he replies "head to the bunkers on the west side and protect those civilians" he switches channel "sniper one we are in the elevator and heading for the roof, there is only two of us here, the rest have retreated in our team,ill speak too you when we get up there"  

technoninja14

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:00 pm
Ally sat on the roof with a scowl. She eyed the door with anticipation. She didnt know if those infected were going to be right behind the two or not. "If you see a guy jumping about the shadows tell him to get to safety, I dont know what he thinks hes doin but hes in danger." Ally sighed into her radio.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:59 pm
"i can take car of myself." Cleaning off the blood off my sword dripping with blood."where to now???"  

anb2394

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:25 pm
"Alright, we're just waiting for the captain of sniper team two." Ally eyed him then returned her attention the door. She didnt want to take any chances. "How on earth did you get up here?" She couldnt help but ask.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff