Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Creative Crossroads
Mr and Miss ATG Storybooks (Now With Sneak Peaks) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_green

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:50 pm
Haha! xd Awesome! Well, feel free to interview me.

I am actually quite diverse. I could play good or evil. Tragedy or comedy. Intelectual or just plain clumsy and idiotic. Yyyeeeeeeeep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:39 pm
User Image Oh oh! You could totally put girl me in a storybook! Maybe with guy me too =3 Whatever ye want. I'm usable with consent. User Image  

Reiku Alche

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:03 pm
Oh my, that is AWESOME!!!!! xd

I laughed when I saw Jaft in the list. I had a run in with a pants less man at work today...awkward...and all I could think of as I took his temperature was Geez...Jaft got to the patients too...

Pants less congo...do you have any idea how hard it is not to laugh in that situation with those thoughts running through your mind?

I'm curious...why is Jaft in the wedding dress going to work for the story? Should I be scared?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:19 pm
I remember there being a TV show based on those books.  

Indigo Project

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:22 pm
Bwahaha! Sounds like a wonderful day Everwood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:35 pm
Thaliat Everwood

I'm curious...why is Jaft in the wedding dress going to work for the story? Should I be scared?

All I will say is that the story is significantly less RL and more ATG'ish. As for the wedding dress you will have to wait and see.

LadiSilverfox

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:51 pm
Jaft
Bwahaha! Sounds like a wonderful day Everwood.

I believe the office phrase for the day was "Drape sheet...Drape sheet...DRAPE SHEET!" I put them out for a reason. I even tell them what they are for and how to use them. But does it matter? N-o-o-o-o...Sometimes they'll try to start changing while I'm still in the room. The women too! gonk

But, I am proud to say, as disturbing as it is...I don't blush in those situations! Don't let 'em see you flustered!

Ladi: I'm glad it isn't based in RL...mine is too weird!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:59 pm
They smell fear eh? xd  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:07 pm
I think so!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:49 pm
Y'know, Thal, I was talking to the janitor at the factory I was at over the summer, he said that the women are more open about things like that. If there was an issue in the bathroom that he had to take care of, the guys would walk in, see him in there, and leave intending to come back later. Where as the women would walk in, say hi, take a place in the next stall, and proceed to have a conversation with him...

I know you are probably wondering where this post is going, so I'll get to the point (or, more truthfully, drag it back onto topic), I support this story book idea! biggrin

Should you decide that they need to be awesome you can include me. Alternatively, if you don't feel that your limited scope of awesomeness can truly capture the essence of my awesomeness, then feel free to omit me. It would be a crime to only capture the bare rudiments of how awesome I am. Awesome.  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:55 pm
I am totally up for being included in said book/things!

Maybe its just because I've been in acting before and stuff... but half-dressed men never embarrass me unless they are shoving their junk within my personal bubble radius and TRYING to embarrass me... even then sometimes they fail. I've practically shared a change room with guys before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:31 pm
I would love to be in one of those books too.

I think the only one I remember was with the Miss who was so terrified to go outside and almost died when someone came to the door.
Took me a while to figure out what you where talking about. lol  

Large Inmate

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:22 pm
*gasp* LADI THIS IS SO COOL! I'd be totally psyched if you decided to use me 3nodding this just seems like its gonna be a lot of fun to see and yay for you =^_^=  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:15 am
Indigo Project
I remember there being a TV show based on those books.
User Image

Omg there was!

"Mr. Men Mr. Men!"

I ******** LOVED that show! Even though it was for chillins...
User Image

God-Raped-Me

~DR.MOOFASA~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:19 pm
surprised i lused to love those books!!! biggrin
little miss sunshine is probably the most popular, and sadly i don't remember which was my favorite. xd
here i found some photos for you:
User Image
User Image
User Image

mrgreen

EDIT: sorry, bit of a page stretch sweatdrop photobucket fixes it THERE but not here for some reason O_O;  
Creative Crossroads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff