Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Doc was almost arrested xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXX
  Pronz? o_O
  Str8 Edge FTW!
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:31 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Two years ago, I was outside with two guy friends, it was summer, about midnight ish and we were walking across the apartment complex from another friend's house. These guys in a car stopped us and asked if we were there for Jill and showed us a BIG bag of heroine or crack [not sure which] and asked for the money one of the guys just said 'no, we aren't, thank you.' and we walked away. When we got to their house [the guys are brothers] we called 911 [cause we don't know the police number] they came out and found the guys but we declined to speak with them about it. I wasn't about to get in the paper about that.

O_o That would be... scary.

I can't really say I've had too much trouble with police. I've had to talk to security guards before because some chick with my group of friends got caught shop lifting... so nice that I had to talk to him. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:52 pm
You should have told the cop to check and see if the familia were illegals. THAT would have been sweet. Oh noez your being deported??? SHouldn't have called the cops lulz.  

angel_half82
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:00 pm
rofl That's one hell of a day.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:33 pm
That is quite an interesting story you have there.

Heheh.. good thing they didn't do a cavity search.. that's got to hurt something fierce. ^^

But.. alas I must admit! I'm a straight-edger as well. I never touch anything that could seriously screw with my mind.. unless you count all that sugar...  

HellKnight Azrael

Chris de Medich

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:16 am
Keizen Houseki
a copper once stopped me at the park near my house... apparently, trying to leave when a cop car comes is suspicious... 3nodding I was just taking a walk after being dumped and he thinks I'm spraying graffiti? he asked lots of questions like i was a suspect rofl

about that pikachu suit.... i lived in okinawa for a while and well....I do redface have a picture of someone in a pikachu suit...lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:18 am
Chris de Medich
Keizen Houseki
a copper once stopped me at the park near my house... apparently, trying to leave when a cop car comes is suspicious... 3nodding I was just taking a walk after being dumped and he thinks I'm spraying graffiti? he asked lots of questions like i was a suspect rofl

about that pikachu suit.... i lived in okinawa for a while and well....I do redface have a picture of someone in a pikachu suit...lol

and also sorry about the doc gettin patted down that musta sucked been there a few times ( me being hispanic dont help either...) but yeah that was pretty stupid of them to over react like that, must have been a very religious family or somethin.... stare  

Chris de Medich

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:49 am
angel_half82
You should have told the cop to check and see if the familia were illegals. THAT would have been sweet. Oh noez your being deported??? SHouldn't have called the cops lulz.
OMG Win rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Dr Entropy
angel_half82
OMG Win rofl

YES!

We should try to find them now.... ninja

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:31 pm
lolz I am still laughing. rofl

I told my friend today Squishy almost got arrested, and they were like, "Who the hell is squishy?" 'Twas funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:50 pm
I've had plenty of experiences with cops (not because I do lots of illegal things)...my most recent was a car crash, but before that I think it was being questioned about shoplifting...not just me, everyone who was in our car...but we had just gotten out of a movie, and they guy who sold us the tickets would have seen us leave...he'd remember our faces too, coz we were dancing like idiots in the main lobby. So lucky us, we had an alibi.  

Pachelbel Canon

Arianna Reece

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:46 pm
I've had a few run-ins with the police. I think the first was a few years ago. . . in 2004, when my aunt took me to her friend's birthday party. Ugh. It was memorable. Drugs were everywhere. The place reeked of marijuana. It was quite disgusting in the house. I remember watching Happy Tree Friends in the living room while people were passing around the pipe. I didn't take any. I've never been much for drugs or alcohol. I just kinda watched, like a wallflower.

They were doing backyard wrestling. Almost everyone was drunk except for the two wrestlers and some other boys around my age [at the time, we were like 13-16]. The wrestling match was the best part. It was staged, but you really couldn't tell. They looked like they were killing each other. I loved it. But anyway, the music was too loud, so the neighbors, who were like a mile away, called the cops on us. I remember everyone was freaking out when they saw the cops coming up the long drive. They were all rushing around, trying to hide the drugs. But anyway, the cops came and busted up the party because so many people were drunk and there were minors present. Never said a thing about the drugs. We went back to my aunt's friend's house and crashed there for the night. T'was insane.

Then there was another time in 2006, my friend and I were sneaking out around 1am. The cops were on patrol that night, so we were running from tree to tree, shadow to shadow, trying to seem inconspicuous. Eventually we made it to our friend's house and hung out in their front yard. It was just a group of us, and we were just sitting around talking. The cops were patrolling the neighborhood and said that it was passed curfew so we had to leave. We argued that it was on private property, so they couldn't do anything about it. They left, circled the block countless times until we left. Then they followed us back to our homes just to make sure we actually went home.

I've had quite a few run-ins, actually. . . but I'm not a bad kid. Honestly :3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:53 pm
Please don't rez dead threads  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Arianna Reece

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:54 pm
I'm within the week-period. Barely, I admit. I have ten minutes left before it would have broken the week thing. And I didn't see it earlier x.x

People don't want others to post in "dead" threads, and then they post in the dead threads to tell the first person not to. I don't get it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:57 pm
Arianna Reece
I'm within the week-period. Barely, I admit. I have ten minutes left before it would have broken the week thing. And I didn't see it earlier razz
No, it's been broken, last post was on the 9th, it's the 17th according to Gaia time. That's more than a week.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Arianna Reece

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:58 pm
It says the tenth for me. . . "Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:50 am"

o.O

Time zones are a b***h.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers