I want cheese.
View Results

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:39 am

I iz r crew nows.

Which is pretty cool.

I haven't blogged in forever so I figured I would. How is everyone? Ugh so hubby and I over drew our bank account. It was complete accident. The retarded website doesn't like to put a negative sign when the account is overdrawn. So we thought we still had money.

We're paying it off on Monday. Which means that we'll only have about $60 left. Ah well its not like we're going to be doing much.

We went to a job fair today. He got several applications. There wasn't really much there for me. Most of them you needed experience and the only experience I've had was working inside the cage.

sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:33 pm

I realize I haven't wrote in a long time.

Hmm...

Oh lets keep track of the people and there nicknames for me on this guild.

Phaseburn=older brother
Nannerz=Why not Lover (according to hubby XD )
Trace=Twin
Jack=slave

3nodding

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:44 pm

THE GUILD IS OVER NINE THOUSAAANNNDDDD!!!!

More specifically we've hit ONE MILLION!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:57 pm

And today I've hit 10,000 posts!

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:46 am

I've been aggravated lately. Not sure why. Ugh. I need a job gonk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:41 pm

got a job

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:59 am

I never post in this thing...

Hmm. I want to RP. Ryoko isn't on so I can't.

I'd play WoW but my computer is being gay.

I could read, but I don't want my computer to shut down in the middle of it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:55 pm

I've begun to play my Horde Hunter (Amee) on wow. And I've decided what pets I am going to get!

Heres a list with links. Not that anyone actually reads this, but it is for my benefit. ^_^

Boar
I have this one, her name is Arduinna.

Owl
I want this one and I shall name him Abelionni

Ravager
This one I shall name him Itzel

Dinosaur
Her name is Iokaste

Rhino
Esau ^_^

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:13 am

No one is on so I figured I would blog, which is amazing so I hardly ever blog. I need to take a shower, but I'm also hubby's alarm clock apparently. He had to erase his entire hard drive last night because it kept messing up, so today he has to finish fixing it. Hes going to try windows XP instead of Vista, since hes been having so many problems with it.

I wish to RP but no one is on and I am stuck. I'm rather enjoying RPing in the future. Neveah (I've noticed that I've been spelling it wrong and it really should be Nevaeh LOL) is a fun character to play. I'm not sure what to name her little brother though, or what his powers will be.

I've got work today 5-10, which kind of sucks. I hate working those hours because its usually super slow. But I think Shawn might be working the service desk, or Mama Jessica so that will be cool. I'm just glad Alyson isn't up there anymore. Both Dianne's are nice. So is Linda. Katie is...hmm. Hard to explain. I just dislike when I need help and she acts like I'm an idiot. It annoys me.

Oh well.

So bored, and hungry. But we have hot pockets, or in my case Lean Pockets. I like the flavors better.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:11 am
Ironically lean pockets do taste better! They have flakier crusts! *end advertisement*  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:23 pm
I haven't blogged in a very long time and figured it was high time to. Not that anyone reads this blog. Which way be a good thing. I've realized what an incredible b***h I can be. Seriously. There are so many people in this world that I dislike that its not even funny. Why? Because they act moronic. And if you act like an idiot, I won't like you.

Some people I just dislike. Some people it depends on the day. Though there is a large selection of people that I do indeed like. If you question how I feel about you, chances are I probably dislike you.

But! I have a guilty conscious. Even if I don't like someone I tend to not like upsetting them (on purpose, though my sarcastic streak comes out more true if its someone who I don't really enjoy being around), and if I do I always apologize.

I dunno. Maybe I'm oxymoronic. I just like being by myself really, but then again I don't. Maybe thats why I like the internet. I don't actually have to talk to anyone. I can do my own thing and occasionally type. Yes thats probably it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:56 pm
I do like people though! God theres so many people I love.

So no I'm not a complete hateful person. 4laugh

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:00 pm
blah blah f***ing blah.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:24 pm
Time to blog again. I'm in a bloggish mood. Currently I am reading Nana. Hachi (the more feminine Nana) reminds me of myself. Well except for the whole falling in love with every guy she sees part.

Now lets discuss friendships. God, someone brought up the idea of a convention where we could all meet. You know how freaking amazing that would be? Yes there are a few people in this guild who I dislike. But the people here that I do like (and its more)I would love to see!

I've noticed that I either really love and cherish you, or I just dislike you. Very few people I actually HATE though.

I think my blog sounds bipolar. I sometimes feel like I am. Some days I feel very happy and loving and other days I hate people. Blah.

Today is a good day though, but I'm really tired.

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 pm
Typing.

T
y
p
i