Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
TREVOR WAS BANNED AGAIN. (Update: recovering my avatar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thief

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:00 am
Black Shamshir
Mind if I ask what happened to "thief"?
Why was he hacked? question

When I say this account was hacked I mean in a good way. I'd rather not explain in detail. Either way, it's nothing more than a mule, now.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:09 am
oh, trev.

crying I HATE THAT YOU KEEP GETTING BANNED!!! GAH!!! scream

we all love you, ya know...you should totally let angel go ahead and replace stuff. he likes doing it. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:03 am
I wouldn't be surprised if your latest account was banned because of this:

ToS Section 5
Eligibility; Account Information. Gaia Online is not available to persons under the age of 13 or to any Members suspended or removed from Gaia Online by Gaia.

Y'know, if they managed to somehow figure out that Awiergan and Awiergan Resurrection were the same person.

Also, the pic in the first post is awesome. It looks a lot like some of the work in my World of Darkness books ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:15 am
Sheer_Immortal

ToS Section 5
Eligibility; Account Information. Gaia Online is not available to persons under the age of 13 or to any Members suspended or removed from Gaia Online by Gaia.

Y'know, if they managed to somehow figure out that Awiergan and Awiergan Resurrection were the same person.

Also, the pic in the first post is awesome. It looks a lot like some of the work in my World of Darkness books ^.^

No, I was given permission to create a new account. I talked with mods about it beforehand.

I just didn't realize what a short leash they were putting me on in the process.  

Thief

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:19 am
Thief
Sheer_Immortal

ToS Section 5

No, I was given permission to create a new account. I talked with mods about it beforehand.

I just didn't realize what a short leash they were putting me on in the process.
Ah. Well, there goes my idea whee

Good luck either getting your items back, resolving this, and/or moving on 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:41 pm
I think that mod banned you because she hates you xd
Really, it seems like bad personalities aren't acceptable on Gaia.

TOS need to be more user friendly - at least state that previous offenses count against you.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:52 pm
I call shenanigans on that mod. The Gaia mod system srsly needs an overhaul.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:35 pm
gonk Not again X_X Trev don't leave gonk We will all miss you!  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:00 pm

What is this stuff that you deman replased? By a benifactor anonomus or not?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Metalic_Noodles

What is this stuff that you deman replased? By a benifactor anonomus or not?

~Metalic_Noodles

I don't demand anything. I'm just saying it's not worth sticking around the site without my inventory.

It consisted of the following:

Two grunnies
Two gothic veils
Two Superior Forms
Two demonic anklets
Two frostbites
Cloud
Western Zodiac
Three gen 1 drome eggs
Two shadow spirits
Angel bow
Lunar CLoak
Three mythrill armors
JU boots
Dark Halo
Knight (from the chess set)
About 30K in commons
Possibly some other stuff... It totaled 1.2 mil.  

Thief

amberlin_070

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:28 pm
Good luck
sorry i am not able to help sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:37 pm

I have one grunny, two frostbites and a d. halo letter.

Why not you make an account that only we know is the same person as ~Magic Trevor~, Then the pejustce won't carry over... right?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:41 pm
Well, this sucks. You weren't even doing anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:42 pm
~Magic Trevor~ is already permanently noted in the moderator system, not to mention my IP. Aside from that, guilds aren't safe. They are monitored, so I'm afraid I can't say the name I'll be using.

I'm also hesitant to take donations. Last time I was able to pay everyone back. This time I know I won't be able to, so I'd rather only take donations from people who I know don't need the items.  

Thief

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:47 pm
Damn, got b& again? That seriously sucks, I'm reading through your thread that was posted in SF, and there are really good points to it, too bad mods, for the most part, have their heads up their asses.

I like all the ideas you talked about, but they seem similar to all the suggestions that you've made in threads asking for a change in the system, so I kinda think of the whole thing as sort of futile.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff