Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What is/was your least favorite subject in school? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Least Favorite School Subject?
  Math
  English
  History/Social Studies
  Foriegn Language
  Science
  Reading
  Gym
  Musical
  Other[Art,Technology,etc]
  Nothing I'm an overachiever
View Results

amberlin_070

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:09 pm
wow
impressive

Totally Awesome Health!!!
Sounds pretty bad i pity u =[  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:25 pm
amberlin_070
wow
impressive

Totally Awesome Health!!!
Sounds pretty bad i pity u =[

Oh it gets worse.
Today, we saw the CORNIEST VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

x i R a i n x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:30 pm
i hate math O:<  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:14 am
Was the title Totally Awesome Video?  

amberlin_070

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:50 am
my favorite subjects in high school were history, pottery, and psychology.

i thought i hated math until i got into college and had an extraordinary math teacher who taught EXACTLY how i needed to be taught. 3nodding now math is my favorite subject.

"yeah, i love math."
"ew...why?"
"because its the same in every language."

xd

now i'm thinking of taking a few astro-oriented classes just because i adore string theory and the idea of black holes, the big bang, and anything space-y.

heart

oh, i'd like to say that school is very fun if you get yourself a rival. i had one in hs. he was a boy who was bound and determined to be the best, and he zeroed in on me as his competition for some reason. ((i was very flattered by it, since i'd always just considered myself a dedicated student, but not an extraordinary one.))

once we started competing for grades, it became super awesome to CRUSH HIS SOUL with an effortless 'a'. wink

he did go on to be valedictorian, but not by much...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:48 pm
wow soul crushing

fun XD  

amberlin_070

Rainbowtastic-Condom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:36 pm
HOMG history. ><;; i can never remember a date, or get the names straight... but I've usually been a pretty good math and english student. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Oh thank the fates I didn't have a history class after freshman year. My least favorite subject in high school was CHEMISTRY. I didn't dislike science at all, but my teacher was an absolute b***h. When three students from our school died (the first boy in a suicide, the girl in a car crash, and the third's death still being disputed between suicide and murder) over the span of 2 weeks, she was the only one who on the very next day of every death made all the students keep doing chemistry and assign homework and act like nothing happened. I had graduated by the time this happened, but I don't think I could have focused on scientific notation and handling potentially dangerous chemicals with all that death on my mind.

She was just a b***h, and she literally made me afraid to ask questions and try to learn and be in that room.

Pachelbel Canon

marineljustin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:01 pm
i love science coz its easy...but most of all...i love lunch break...mwahahahahahahahahaha...always rest time!!! xd User Image
dis is my school...im an archer xd dis is phoenix school...i kill mystic peak stdents and sacred gate noobs xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:48 pm
amberlin_070
wow soul crushing

fun XD

hey, what's high school WITHOUT a little soul crushing??? rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:22 am
I never liked Lit for the simple fact that all my Lit classes were nothing more than us gifted kids packed into a room, trying to either make the other gifted kids in there feel stupider than we were, or just making stuff up with very little reason behind it and being right.

By far my single favorite class in High School has to have been a tie between Physics and Calculus, which is good because I go to college for engineering in the fall. xd But really, I like all of my subjects in school, I've never been one of those people who just doesn't like school.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:35 pm
I hate math....  

Sensoa

dragoeni

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:58 am
Mine would be.....all of them.Science,Maths,Social Studies. I was always good at Geomtry but sucked at Algebra and I hate everything about Social Studies,and Science was ok,mostly hard but exams came easy which was good.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:39 pm
bluegrass cat
amberlin_070
wow soul crushing

fun XD

hey, what's high school WITHOUT a little soul crushing??? rofl

Now a days when you crush a fellow high school students soul they have a tendancy to become an hero. CAPTAIN EMO AWAY!!  

angel_half82
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:24 pm
Well, I don't have Health anymore, so Gym. Also, you can't complain bout health until you've had Mrs. Denny DX

Mine's P.E.
I hate most the sports they make us do.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas