Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Need help in RL Girl probs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How to talk to her ?
  Use a friend
  Other ways ?
View Results

dragoeni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:25 am
Well she looks at me from time to time and I do and smile so I think she might be interested in me but I am just too shy to talk to her specially that she is always with her friends,I know her friend and I can talk to her and tell her to talk to me or something,what do you think ?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:45 am
Well, if she's with this mutual friend you two have, then perhaps you can work out something. Say, your friend is talking to the girl you like, and they're together somewhere. You can go up to them and start talking to your friend about something, and then you could kind of introduce yourself to the girl you like. Set it up to be like a coincidence. But at least you can start somewhere from there. I would think that might be easier, because it won't be as awkward as if it were just you and her alone. Your friend will be there to help with the conversation a little, and it's easier to start talking in a group, I think.  

Arianna Reece

Aleric Brigid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:47 am
With Valentines day coming up you could always try a rose. I am trying that actually  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:44 pm
Well thanks and I guess I will try that Arianna but about Aleric's idea I think I better work fast if I will give her something for valentine.  

dragoeni

Rainbowtastic-Condom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:41 pm
dragoeni
I live in Egypt and there,finding a gf is just hard.But I found a girl and I like her alot but I don't know about her and still I don't have the courage to talk to her but if I don't talk to her I will dam suicide.

WHAT TO DO ?

have fun!! just go up to her and start a conversation, it doesn't even have to be about anything personal, try something like, did you do your math homework? and if she didn't ((but you did)) offer it to her, if she cares about her grades that is... it doesn't take all that much to get a girls attention, and if you're a really good guy, youve probably already got it, but you just don't know! we girls are pretty good at that. wink

best of luck to ya love.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:07 am
Darn it! Today I was just about to call her name but she moved with her friends to some other area and I just lost the courage I had >.< She's usually with friends which blocks my way to her,I can talk to her if she's alone but if she was with her friends I could never even do anything.  

dragoeni

aniking21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:55 am
dragoeni
Well....to be honest I tried several times to summon the courage but no use but I know she's single and she some times used to look at me from time to time and also I don't look that great rather average really.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:59 am
It is hard finding a girl but i'll keep going for it. idea  

aniking21

aniking21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:00 am
Aleric Brigid
With Valentines day coming up you could always try a rose. I am trying that actually
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:34 am
aniking1994
Aleric Brigid
heart

1) No triple posting.
2) Stop Spamming.
3) Go read the rules.
4) Enjoy your stay.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

dragoeni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:35 pm
Any ideas how to talk to her when she is with her friends ?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:56 pm
Any luck friend?
Update us please! rofl  

Ashon_Superior

Tenolein

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:24 pm
dragoeni
Any ideas how to talk to her when she is with her friends ?

Be bold, but not overly. Make sure you let her know, indirectly or directly whichever suits your personality, that whatever happens between the two of you, that she's in control, not you.

If you know any of her friends, talk to them while she's around. When a topic you think she may be interested in, invite her into the conversation, if she's not already in it. Ask her some common questions (music, food, movie tastes, etc) and PAY ATTENTION to her answers. You want her to be comfortable, but with no hidden agendas on your end. Be genuine.

Get to know her before you start confessing your feelings. You may find out she's not who you thought she was. If things keep clicking (trust me, you'll know.. She'll laugh with you when you mess something up, etc), you can take the next step as far as possibly dating.

And, yes, what Ashon said.. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Best of luck, even though you'll never need it if you two click. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:26 pm
Well I think I messed up guys,I was right there with a friend and I was just on my top condition and she came with her friend but I didn't talk sad still I am going for it again and I won't give up.  

dragoeni

Tenolein

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:06 pm
dragoeni
Well I think I messed up guys,I was right there with a friend and I was just on my top condition and she came with her friend but I didn't talk sad still I am going for it again and I won't give up.

You didn't mess it up. Eventually you'll talk to her, and by then, she'll already know you're shy. At that point you can start to show her the REAL you.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff