Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
for once, they actually have something thats.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the new starter clothes?
  yesh.
  nuu...
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:56 pm
okay. seriously. quit complaining so much about peasant clothes.

I had them.

I still do.

I love them.

and I see nothing wrong with giving people the opportunity to gain virtual items and virtual gold.

Its not even real currency, for god's sakes. I mean, really.

on a side note, yes, some of the items are quite cute :]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:00 pm
I wish they'd make more new clothing items for us instead of new starter sets.

Though I have to admit that those starter sets look awesome.  

Lily the Pink

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:42 pm
teh sexiful nerdy

I had them.

I still do.

I love them.

and I see nothing wrong with giving people the opportunity to gain virtual items and virtual gold.

I'll b***h and moan all I want! scream

Besides, you yourself even said that if you lost all your items to hackers, you would probably quite. So now who's taking virtual items to seriously? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:08 pm
They're good. That's the problem. Noobs don't deserve that crap. We started out, buying peasant clothes, and they get new, pretty cool, crap? It's not that I hate them getting this stuff right off the bat, it's that we don't get reparations for the absence of good clothes when we started.  

Artanus

LiciousEmber

Newbie Noob

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:16 pm
i like it, but it gives the newbs a chance to achieve something that takes us months to do in ONLY 2 MIN!! we work hard to earn gold and they're suddenly getting free clothes! the clothes shouldnt be that good....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:32 pm
Dr Entropy
teh sexiful nerdy

I had them.

I still do.

I love them.

I'll b***h and moan all I want! scream

Besides, you yourself even said that if you lost all your items to hackers, you would probably quite. So now who's taking virtual items to seriously? xd

yes I said I'd quit. But I'm not out here complaining that omigawsh the stupid noobs actually get cool items D< ?! how dare gaia developers even try to be nice to new members and give them items for free while we're forced to spend a whole five gold to get something new?! Who do they think they are?! I mean, without them we wouldn't have gaia but I hate them for doing us this terrible injustice!

People think they are OWED things they are not owed. Gaian creators and administrators control the website and just because you think you are entitled to get items for free doesn't mean they have to give them to you for free.

they created this website for our enjoyment and offer it to us for free. I'm tired of the omg gaia's so greedy arguments, too. They provide for us a service and a product. They can charge us for these things if they wish to.

Its a little thing called FREE ENTERPRISE.

We kind of have this in America.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:16 pm
@ TSN: LOL I'm not bitching that they got it for free and I had to pay xd You have it all wrong.

I'm bitching that n00bz get to accomplish what took me over half a year to pull off in two minutes. It makes me feel like all that work was down the drain and I just might as well leave because all sense of conversation has been lost. These free items keep n00bs who can't punctuate a sentence around and its becoming increasingly harder to find someone who has at least half a brain to have a conversation with. The first few weeks after joining Gaia really determine why your here: If your in it for the people, or the items. If people are on Gaia for the items, they tend to just leave after a month or so which in my opinion is good because they don't understand the whole point of a forum and really don't belong. If people are in it for the other people like you and me, they stick around, make friends, and earn cool items in the process as a reward for being dedicated (hence the point of a quest) If Gaia just gives n00bs free stuff, its just giving idiots an incentive to stay essentially turning all of Gaia into the Chatterbox(aka Satan's a*****e) See my point now? Its even become painfully obvious here in the guild when we see new members ignoring the rules just posting topics saying "PLZ HALP MAH QUEST" because thats what they assume FG-4-PG is all about. We're here to make friends and talk constantly in turn leading to more gold.

I said nothing about Gaia being greedy rofl Sweety, I love you to death but you completely missed my point.

With Love Always
~Jonnykins  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:40 pm
Talk, talk, talk. I kinda like that Gaia is giving newbs cooler stuff. It just makes that stuff cheap enough for me to buy, and it tends to help with my spending problem. I swear I can't save gold to save my life x.x  

Arianna Reece

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:07 am

If the clothes only cost 5g a peice, and newbies get 400 gold when they join, and Gaia wants a gold sink, I really don't see the problem, just make them buy the free cholthes, even for a newbie they are basically free.

If you give them a pesant dress (90g, new, sell back is 45) then oldbies are happy, and newbies can have 5 extra shoes or something.

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces