Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Air Gear the new generation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:12 am
luke starts rideing and sees a fence "i wonder if i could really grind on that. maybe i should wait untel i practice more (says this in funny kidd face)," luke said until he saw a bird fly over him

birds can fly through the air
can you grow wings
and fly farther than anyone
a girls voice says in the air

"screw you birds," luke said jumping down and grining fast
"watch me fly," luke says as he ends up jumping off really high

"hey its really is like flying.(looks down) how do i get down," luke said falling and ended up jumping from house to house until he ran into a neon sign that say slums glum  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:14 pm
"Ohh no you dont your not gonna leave me behind" Shirako jumped up onto the rail and road around ~wow this is easy and fun~he thought to hime self. he saw Luke laying on the neon sigh whick made Shirako lose focus and flip forward an fal on his back in front of a train car store " What is this place?"  

Zero slater

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:03 pm
a very big old lady probally in her 70s popped up"how dare you disgrace the slum glum this is the best air treck shop in the world brat," then she looked at the emblem he has on and looked at his face " you really from sleepying forest and you look alot like the past storm king," said the lady
"i bet your looking for the meeting it is at the park you better hury," she said kicking luke off the building

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:21 pm
"Come on luke lets go check out the meet" Shirako got up and waited for luke to get  

Zero slater

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:47 pm
luke smiled and in a second was up and jumped onto the street below "its getting easier to control its awesome," luke said laughing as he raced down the street  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:45 pm
Shirako jumped down behind Luke. "yo wait up" Shirako said increasing his speed." I bet i'll beat you there" as shirako speed past luke.  

Zero slater

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:19 pm
luke smiled and jumped up into the air "i dont think so looser," luke said laughing flying through air

but he was getting to cocky and ran into a bush through the bush and landed at the park where there were hundreds of storm riders  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:27 pm
Shirako zoomed around the cornner seeing Luke in the air. "Your not gonna beat me" Shirako said as he jumped up aod over the stairs seeing a ton of people in the park as he landed so did Luke with twigs on his cloths. "Ahh a tie."  

Zero slater

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:50 pm
"no i won," luke said laughing

luke got up and really looked around smileing looking at everyone and there teams  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:44 am
(wow luke u r really going go by the 1st episode)

"Hey guys! Over here!" Rick skated over to the guys.  

oreck01

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:21 pm
"yeah right you wish" he turned to his friend skating over. "hey"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:26 pm
Chase looked up from the bench and sayw Luke and the others. "Hey" He got up and skated to the others. "What's up?"  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:07 pm
(remember this right now is still my memory)
luke smiled when to of his friends were here he didnt want to be alone shikaro and not know anyone but then was suprised they were into ats
"hey i didnt know you guys were into ats what teams are you on," luke said smileing
(your no on a team and you guys just started as well)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:24 pm
"Not on a team, bro. I just recently started skating." said Chase as he stopped right when he got to luke  

Mavruck

Zero slater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:43 pm
"Whats up man its a surprise to see you here."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games