Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
what was the most disturbing crap you've ever watched? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how scared were you?
  -.-
  =.=
  o.o
  O.O
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:02 am
bluegrass cat
Komui Lee XII
2 Girls 1 Cup....

Scariest s**t I've ever seen...

omg, yes! me, too!!!

even the reaction vids of it are too much! crying i wish they'd invent brain bleach...
I can only bear to watch the Far*East Movement reaction to the video since that one is actually funny  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:06 am
go to you tube and search "spider bite". Man that's disgusting...especially since I've had one of those that made me cry in pain..  

raeraethejetplane

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:26 am

The birds, but I only read the text-book versoin of it. My mom should have sued the school, no school should allow that book, whether or not they allow bibles and MAD. *shudder*

Anyone ever seen Higurashi no Naku Koro ni? I've just seen eppisode 9, but still not freaked out. It's an awesome anime, and I may just not have watched enough, but I've said WTF a LOT every fourth episode or so. sweatdrop

I love psyological thrillers, but hate them at the same time, death note-love, glasshouse-dislike, and then ones even more geared as a horror movie I hate.

But ya, the birds, even with out seeing it... sweatdrop

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:21 am
Komui Lee XII
2 Girls 1 Cup....

THAT WAS NOTHING!

Watch Hatchet Vs Genitals, then we'll talk talk2hand  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:31 pm
Dr Entropy
Komui Lee XII
2 Girls 1 Cup....

THAT WAS NOTHING!

Watch Hatchet Vs Genitals, then we'll talk talk2hand
I'm scared to even look it up...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:37 pm
Metalic_Noodles

The birds, but I only read the text-book versoin of it. My mom should have sued the school, no school should allow that book, whether or not they allow bibles and MAD. *shudder*

Anyone ever seen Higurashi no Naku Koro ni? I've just seen eppisode 9, but still not freaked out. It's an awesome anime, and I may just not have watched enough, but I've said WTF a LOT every fourth episode or so. sweatdrop

I love psyological thrillers, but hate them at the same time, death note-love, glasshouse-dislike, and then ones even more geared as a horror movie I hate.

~Metalic_Noodles

Sued the school?

I guess you've never read a certain ray bradbury book about censorship.

facepalm.jpg  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:59 pm
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Sued the school?

facepalm.jpg

What I was saying, is why censor things that don't need to be, but force(that or fail, which is worse than death for many, especailly in High School, and no one tells you the years of thearapy and nightmares caused by it until after.) kids to read s**t that corodes, terrifies, overall ******** up, and slices any morale, or humanity intollerance of murder.

I wouldn't be surprized if it's stuff like that, whether they get it from the school or not, that desencitises kids so that a school shooting is nothing, and brings them the ability to do that withoutmuch thought.

What were you trying to say?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:21 am
Krystalcat
Not on youtube, but in movies: Cloverfield. That ******** with my head for over a month. I hate horror films, and didn't know what I was getting into when I agreed to see it.
on youtube: there was this one video based on a cat stealing a tongue, and not stopping there. very disturbing.
I seem to remember a lot of videos being posted on here before I left, subforum or something?
rofl
yea i put up some pretty gruesome stuff... you can probably still find it if you look back far enough in the subforum.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Alexa_REfan

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:59 am
probably the japanese/chinese whatever movie called The eye 2....xDD...ok...and plz dont talk about the 2 girls one cup scream gonk omg..ahaha...that's too horrible...*dont ask how i got in there....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:47 am
Metalic_Noodles

I wouldn't be surprized if it's stuff like that, whether they get it from the school or not, that desencitises kids so that a school shooting is nothing, and brings them the ability to do that withoutmuch thought.

~Metalic_Noodles

Books don't make people kill other people. Neither do movies, video games, the local news, or any other form of media, fictional or otherwise. talk2hand  

Rowdy Roddy Piper

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:14 am
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Sued the school?

facepalm.jpg

What I was saying, is why censor things that don't need to be, but force(that or fail, which is worse than death for many, especailly in High School, and no one tells you the years of thearapy and nightmares caused by it until after.) kids to read s**t that corodes, terrifies, overall ******** up, and slices any morale, or humanity intollerance of murder.

What were you trying to say?

~Metalic_Noodles

The way you write things make no sense what so ever. It's almost like your training yourself to be one of those radical left wing parents that will not let their children watch or read anything that isn't approved by someone who posts it on a blog or something!

Also trying to say that a book like The Birds will ******** someone up worse than watching an anime like Higurashi is just ignorant. Since I first saw you start posting one thing keeps jumping into my mind, Does this person literally sit in front of their computer and type out everything they see while they are watching Fox news????? Also read what Rowdy piper said too he's pretty smart.

Lastly your mother is ultimately responsible for what you read not the school so maybe you should sue your mom for letting you read The Birds since its so disturbing to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:31 am
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Books don't make people kill other people. Neither do movies, video games, the local news, or any other form of media, fictional or otherwise. talk2hand

Actually, as far as i know, no one knows whether books or violent videos etc do or dont cause people to kill other people. There is a correlation, but correlations do not imply causation wink basically no one knows which way the correlation goes, you need to do an experiment for that, and no one will get ethics permission for it mrgreen hurray for stats!  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:02 pm
Iconised Ghost
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Actually, as far as i know, no one knows whether books or violent videos etc do or dont cause people to kill other people. There is a correlation, but correlations do not imply causation wink basically no one knows which way the correlation goes, you need to do an experiment for that, and no one will get ethics permission for it mrgreen hurray for stats!

People kill people. They can blame it on the way they were raised but ultimately they make their own decision to kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:12 pm

I was saying that it may desensitize them, giving them little fear of death, and quite possibly a scewed veiw of what death is.

Then again, death doesn't seem to cause me to break down, at all, but that's likely connected to a poor grasp of reality to start with.

If I'm so against books that aren't approved, why would I be fine with a book that has caused many wars, in schools and libraries?

Ever seen Ghost in the shell stand alone complex? Does 'copy cats with no original' ring a bell? Seems to me wars based off of what a book tells them is the same thing, like how the laughing man found the black mail letter, acted apon it, and then there were more copy cats. In the anime, though, each copy cat didn't write thier own continuation and start a war against the others, close, but not quite.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:25 pm
I want to see hatchet vs. genitals, but every site with a link, brings me to the same place that took the video off.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff