Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
St. Patrick's Day Flashbacks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green!
  With Envy!
  Purdy Color. ^^
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:52 pm
Harry19879
aprilness
Cool beans. Happy early B-Day then. wink

@Ghost: I don't get s**t-faced on any day, because I'm a minor. =p Though I have no plans to start drinking when I'm 21, since alcoholism runs pretty strongly in my family.

ty, and also, i won't start drinking when i turn 21 because i don't want to become an alcoholic.

._. You do know you have the same chances of becoming an alcoholic at 21 as you do now?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:03 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Harry19879
aprilness

@Ghost: I don't get s**t-faced on any day, because I'm a minor. =p Though I have no plans to start drinking when I'm 21, since alcoholism runs pretty strongly in my family.

ty, and also, i won't start drinking when i turn 21 because i don't want to become an alcoholic.

._. You do know you have the same chances of becoming an alcoholic at 21 as you do now?

*hides bottle of rum and walks away*
xD
She's right though. Just only have one drink once in awhile, don't get hooked on that stuff.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:39 pm
I hate the taste of wine and beer. I'm minor too, but I've had sips on new years and other special occasions. The amount I've had in my life time probably doesn't even add up to one glass.

When I turn 21 I'm going to have my first full wine glass, and that'll probably be it. Forever. I'm not worried at all about becoming an alcoholic.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:55 pm
Artanus
I hate the taste of wine and beer. I'm minor too, but I've had sips on new years and other special occasions. The amount I've had in my life time probably doesn't even add up to one glass.

When I turn 21 I'm going to have my first full wine glass, and that'll probably be it. Forever. I'm not worried at all about becoming an alcoholic.

Go you! *cheers*

I hopefully will never drink alcohol, unless it's for a really special occasion.
Alcohol contributed to my uncle's murder.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:19 pm
I drink on special occasions and randomly when my parents offer. I'm more a wine person than a beer person though blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:33 pm
churrlo
I drink on special occasions and randomly when my parents offer. I'm more a wine person than a beer person though blaugh

Yeah, Beer is much worse than wine. Even though I'm not too fond of wine either.  

Artanus

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:46 pm
I know that waiting until 21 to start drinking won't decrease my chances of becoming an alcoholic. That's why I said I'm not going to START even when it becomes legal for me to do so.

I have had alcohol on a few occasions before, I think most American teenagers have...though I could be wrong. But I'm really not crazy about it and I see no need for it in my life. It's not my idea of "fun"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:13 pm
Yeah, I have never had Alcohol, but it doesn't seem like my idea of "fun" either. neutral

My way to get "drunk" is to ride a 4-wheeler really fast through the woods, blow up some pumpkins with gun powder, and laugh with my friends until we fall over. xd Safe drunk.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:55 pm
Midori Hayashi
Yeah, I have never had Alcohol, but it doesn't seem like my idea of "fun" either. neutral

My way to get "drunk" is to ride a 4-wheeler really fast through the woods, blow up some pumpkins with gun powder, and laugh with my friends until we fall over. xd Safe drunk.

Wow, that IS safe. You should combine all those! Go riding on a four wheeler with your friends (only one four wheeler) fall over laughing, and wait for the pumpkin in your hand to explode. XD

Hopefully it'll go off at the same time you collide with the tree and one of your friend flies into a pricker bush.

That does sound fun though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:44 pm
Take me with you? biggrin  

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:03 pm
aprilness

Yeah thats probably a smart idea, theres no point in pushing the limits with those kinds of things. Luckily for me the only thing that runs in my family seems to be schizophrenia

....wait.... xd

Im a spirits person, dont like wine, and beer makes me feel ill (due to mixing my drinks too many times >.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:14 pm
.... Lyss drank when she was an infant. ninja  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:40 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
.... Lyss drank when she was an infant. ninja

that explains a lot mrgreen just kidding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:09 am
Ha ha, did you accidentally take a sip of something from your parent's glass thinking it was something else by any chance? That happened to me when I was really young. I took a drink out of my mom's travel mug (which looked like a giant sippy cup, to me) thinking it was Mountain Dew.

It wasn't. At all. X_x

Pachelbel Canon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:42 am
Actually, little Lyss took a glass of either wine or something else - she has to check with her dad- and downed the whole thing. xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff