Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Im 20 I swear!! ;_; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;___; ... 20...
  ._. *pats*
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:18 pm
Angie moo
Knitterz
This has become a growing problem for me. I guess I sound really really young and I LOOK really really young so most people think Im like 15-16 and Im 20 darn it!! Ive been mistaken before for my little brother who is 5 by his own mother!! Just today the repair man came to fix my desk and he thought i was in 8th grade!! Everyone Is always telling me I sound really young ;___; Im so sick of it... IM 20! 20 I TELL YOU!!

*rocks self in corner*
I envy you when I was younger like 12 everyone thought I was eighteen luckly I stopped growing so my age finally caught up my height. I wish people mistaken me as being younger instead of being older

yeh i must admit that the opposite would be worse  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:19 pm
i'm hangin on to ppl thinking i'm younger for as long as i can pull it off lol. give you just a few more years knitterz you'll start enjoying it more although lol i remember feeling like rocking in the corner going i am 21 i am 21 lol. everyone thinks i'm younger too. although i think it's easing up as i get more older and the way i talk to ppl as a bartender throws them off. sound 80 yrs old nowdays lol. hang in there you'll soon enjoy ppl arguing that you're younger than you are. 3nodding and uhh if not then... dress vintage? bun in your hair? lol things like that could help? no idea lol  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:21 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
Knitterz
This has become a growing problem for me. I guess I sound really really young and I LOOK really really young so most people think Im like 15-16 and Im 20 darn it!! Ive been mistaken before for my little brother who is 5 by his own mother!! Just today the repair man came to fix my desk and he thought i was in 8th grade!! Everyone Is always telling me I sound really young ;___; Im so sick of it... IM 20! 20 I TELL YOU!!

*rocks self in corner*
I envy you when I was younger like 12 everyone thought I was eighteen luckly I stopped growing so my age finally caught up my height. I wish people mistaken me as being younger instead of being older

Oh yeah I was your secret Santa for the Christmas thing xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:27 pm
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
Knitterz

*rocks self in corner*

Eeeee! blaugh thank you, i loved the gifts ^-^  

Iconised Ghost

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:39 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
Knitterz

*rocks self in corner*

Eeeee! blaugh thank you, i loved the gifts ^-^
No problems :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:41 pm
i'm 18 and lots of ppl look at me and think i'm 15 or so  

Marurashi

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:04 pm
Eh, I get it once in awhile, but I really don't care. I don't get carded for smokes anymore cuz I shop at the same gas station for them. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:15 pm
i dont let that kinda thing bother me...not really anythign you can do to change it...just dont let it get to you 3nodding  

Benjamaninja

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:56 pm
I will always care about you....
I get mistaken for my sisters mum and shes 24 and im 16 >.> Its well annoying. I also don't get Id'ed at bars 8D I must look over 18 or something xD
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:30 pm
xd Robert sounds like a creepy stalker who's "14" xd I sound nothing like that gonk  

churrlo

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:38 pm
People used to think and my older brother were twins if they saw us together, on my 21st birthday a bus driver gave me an "under 17" discount, and now, well, I have no idea now how old people think I look.
By the way, juuust a warning for you youngsters who can't wait to grow out of acne: for some people, acne never really goes away. SUCKS.
I actually have to take care of my skin and wash my face with special cleansers and crap or I'll break out. pfft.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:11 pm
People think I'm a girl

MEH!

Long hair does not a girl make.

Some day, I'll have stubble, and people will stop freakin' asking me!

Also, knitterz, it's OK here. We can't tell what you look like on the internet.  

Artanus

WhovianKait

High-functioning Nymph

10,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:30 pm
im 18 but i look 23 when i put my eyeliner on...
lol i walked into a liqour store one day and they let me through without carding me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:34 pm
churrlo
xd Robert sounds like a creepy stalker who's "14" xd I sound nothing like that gonk

oh too true xDDD

>w<

My friend Wendy is 20 and she looks about 14. Its cute though :]

and my friend Mozes is 21, last night at church some 13 year old in the junior high youth group saw me talking to him and asked if he had a girlfriend. when I said no she asked if he'd want one. I just laughed and said "He's 21" and her eyes got all big and stuff.

He doesn't look all that young facially but he's moderately short. He's about 5'6" which is taller than me so I don't think about it but then next to all the guys, he's short xD

It doesn't bug him too much unless girls who are, like, way young tell him he's cute or try to flirt with him. he kind of has this 'go away, I'm not into jailbait' look on his face when they do. It makes me giggle :]

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:49 pm