Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What is your favorite drink/beer ? *21 and up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:22 am
Mmmm... I love rice wine, Lupus!! heart

Unfortunately, there is no longer any place around here to get any good sake. The only one I knew of is now closed. crying Stupid redneck hillbilly town... *mumble**grumble*

@Chibi - Corona is what we call Mexican Piss... Because it's only exported from Mexico and not drank domestically... So you can only imagine what the Mexicans think of doing in the vats. surprised (hopefully the rumors aren't true)

Tecate and Dos Equis... Now those are a REAL Mexican beers. wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:29 am
Aaw. Maybe it's just me but i don't think that we have a very wide selection of beers here in Australia. Lol. Either that or i just stick to w/e i'm most familiar with. That Dos Equis does look yummo. xp  

ChibiMo0n

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:20 am
Oh yeah, dos equis and tecate are my dad's favorite beers.
And he's a straight up Mexican, born and raised.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:41 pm
I wanna try sake eek plus everything thats been listed ;P

I remembered something I drink everytime I get enormously depressed... Malt Liquor... but I can't remember the brand name for the life of me xp ::does some searches:: Magnum! Plus I'd drink: Olde English, Zima, Pabst... anything cheap that could get me drunk quick.

... while we're at it, what kind of drunks are you guys? When I'm drunk... I cry crying kinda makes sense, since I only get 'drunk' when I'm sad ;P My sister is going to freaking hate me but... QueenNanami is a DRUNK DIALER!!! xd she calls up whoever and just... LAUGHS into the phone! She called up her BOSS and called him names and such while laughing rofl good thing that guy has a great sense of humor mrgreen  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:27 pm
lmoa, I'm... well.... lets just say I'm more friendly, when drunk.
wink

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:20 pm
I talk and talk and talk when I am drunk. I need to get drunk with Nanami, she will call them and I will tell them weird stories. xd  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:23 pm
Utena_Tenjou_86
wink

User Image

redface You don't mean "promiscuous", do you? redface  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:39 pm
Ned-san
Utena_Tenjou_86
wink

User Image

redface You don't mean "promiscuous", do you? redface

Well yeah, but only with my hubby.
And if he's not there, then I call him over for... well you know what.
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:26 am
Utena_Tenjou_86

User Image

For.... Dos Equis? o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:42 am
rofl  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

billyboyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:20 am
bud baby  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:46 am
Since we have good dates to celebrate , like May 17, we cant' forget the Champagne, I like to drink it in celebrations , like new year party and things like that...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

NocturnusWolf

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:16 pm
Ned-san
Utena_Tenjou_86

User Image

For.... Dos Equis? o_O

Wtf?! rofl Haha girl. Gawd. redface Me drunk is the same effect as to when i'm high or something a rather. rolleyes I giggle like hell, lol. Either that or i dance till i drop. The beat just trips me out so much! I can't imagine how absolutely s2p1d i look as a dancing drunk though.. d'oh. whee

I knew this one guy that got incredibly paranoid whenever he choofed. One time we had a cat in the house not mine and i can't remember where it came from rofl and he started getting all paranoid and thought it was some kind of lion or something LOL what an idiot. rofl He was like.. screaming and jumping on the chairs and tables to keep away from it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:24 pm
Dude ..... you guys are crazy rofl

*GROUP HUG*

heart heart heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

Kitten 4 Him

6,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:17 pm
Utena_Tenjou_86
Hey chibi, I'm an Irish-Mexican, and the coronas are everywhere here in Texas.

Yes, that's right, I'm an Irish-Mexican.
That means I get two holidays to drink, St. Patrick's Day and Cinco de Mayo.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

... Jerk ... stare ... Just playin'! xp heart

Anyways ... I hear that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. is nasty ... So I'll never try that (and apparently I'm not a true Texan cause of it).

I really like a broken heart ... I don't have a picture ... And I'll have to ask my bartender bf what it's made with ... So I'll have to post it later ...

I'd love to try User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (A broken heart zombie mai tai)

I absolutely LOVE redheaded sluts User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And my all-time favorite, when made correctly, is a "Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall" ... And it's variations. ^_^ (I couldn't find a pic)

YennonCrow
... while we're at it, what kind of drunks are you guys? When I'm drunk... I cry crying kinda makes sense, since I only get 'drunk' when I'm sad ;P My sister is going to freaking hate me but... QueenNanami is a DRUNK DIALER!!! xd she calls up whoever and just... LAUGHS into the phone! She called up her BOSS and called him names and such while laughing rofl good thing that guy has a great sense of humor mrgreen

Oh ... well ... When I get drunk, I'm like Utena ... And I also get really silly. And sometimes adventurous ... smile  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff