Reply Teepees
dracoXK's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dracoXK

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:41 pm
Some RP's might be lost along the way... but will try to record them all!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=16383309#196460653  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:14 pm
13 Feb 2010 Here start
dracoXK

Eros: *hopes so too* best gift of love~

ShtrDrNGry

Ai'Jin: -giggles- Think these'ns will keep younger for us?

dracoXK

Eros: We can hope... but do not know for sure my love.

dracoXK

dracoXK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:45 pm
13 Feb 2010 Here~

ShtrDrNGry

Ai'Jin: -rests with the baskets while she has the chance-

Lukou: -giggles as she watches her Momma, nuzzles her Papa-

dracoXK

Eros: *nuzzling his daughter but still looking at the baskets with all his pride and joy* family is getting bigger <3

Ziata'ji: Mama, can We'sa open 'em? please? *starts to nibble on the lid of the one closest to his mother*

ShtrDrNGry

Lukou: -keeps with her Papa- It is! You love us all the same still, right? The new little'ns don't change that?

Ai'Jin: -nudges Ziata, laughs- Can't open 'em yet, they're not ready.

dracoXK

Eros: of course not dear, *he moved his head up to look in his daughters eyes* I will never be able to choose between my children, I love you all so much

Ziata: *flattens his ears against his head* sorry mamma, but me'sa hate waitin'... Me'sa wants to meet who'sa in there *nudges it with his nose again lightly this time*

ShtrDrNGry

Lukou: -beams, nuzzles her papa-

Ai'Jin: -laughs, noses Ziata- Patience is a good thing ta have though...Maybe now'sa good time ta practice?

dracoXK

Eros: Feeling better about our new arivles now?

Ziata: but, Me'sa duun wanna. me'sa tinkin me'sa not be good with it. *he rests his head on his mothers back trying not to look at the baskets*

ShtrDrNGry

Lukou: -tips her head in thought before smiling to her papa- Uh huh! -nuzzles him-

Ai'Jin: You gots ta practice patience, Ziata. -rests her head back between the baskets with a soft laugh-

dracoXK
Eros: *smiles at his daughter* good, I do not want you feeling left out just because the young ones will need more looking after. I want you and your brothers to help us with them

Ziata: how does me'sa pratice it mamma? *giving off a little humph, his eyes trailing to the baskets*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:06 pm
14 Feb 2010 Here :3

Rhyleigh
Hiya draco XD
Basket: bounces happily on the other basket

dracoXK

Basket: *wibbles underneath before wiggling away a bit*

Rhyleigh

Basket: -wobbles and slide of the other basket, landing on its side #@&^$%$

dracoXK

Basket: *hopes over and nudges the other basket on its bottom, rubbing against it sorry like*

Rhyleigh
Basket: -pouts.. since it cannot dance very well while on it's side

dracoXK

Basket: *still trying to help the other one get on its bottom again*

dracoXK

dracoXK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:26 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:27 am
Yumitoko II
Lady Minuet: *looks up, with a furrowed brown, then feels something feathery brush against her, and jump out of her skin* ..*blinks unbelieving, moving and flexing the wings gently*
Aku: Yes, you have wings Lady, and a little horn. *nudges her tiny horn*
Sorry for her absence of speech, she's a mute. /:

dracoXK
Volkaz'jin: *sees the girl and her father and just watches lightly, blinking his eyes at the wings*

Eros: *smiles at his son and pushed his rump* go on, you can make friends Volkaz'jin

Yumitoko II
Aku: But we still love her.
Lady Minuet: *wonders why the foal is staring and wonders if it's bad, thinks there's something up with herself* >:

dracoXK
Volkaz'jin: 'ello... *smiled at her* yeh 'ave nice wings

Eros: *nodded at Aku* love our children, no matter what. *smiles at the young girl* as it should be between family.

Yumitoko II
Lady: *opens her mouth to whinny but nothing comes out...pouts..then attempts again to communicate in another way* ...*flutters her wings a little and smiles nodding, flicking the wings on her head a little*

Aku: Oh yes, that's a rule I stick to well. *nod* Is this your second batch?
looks at little Volkaz'jin* She can't talk I'm afraid, but she is happy to see you. ^^

dracoXK
Volkaz'jin: *looks at her dad a moment, not quite understanding* 'cha mean... s'matter *he looked at her concerned* but I'm happy ta meet cha *smiles at Lady*

Eros: *nods as he looks at Aku* it is, it is. and how many is this for you? I'm Eros by the way, and this is my son, Volkaz'jin

Yumitoko II
Lady: *flutters her wings and trots over a little to take a closer look, jumping around happily* ...

Aku: These are my second batch too and I love them so much. ^^
God knows how I'll teach them to fly, but some says it just comes to them naturally. :3
I'm Akuba, but you can call my Aku, and My daughter is Lady Minuet, but you can call her Lady or Min for short. ^^

Stripe (Aku's daughter from his first batch): *bounces in, heading towards the foals and turns to Vol* Hiya, I'm Stripe and this is my sister Lady, what's your name?

dracoXK
Volkaz'jin: *blinks at the new comer, but recovers with a nice smile* 'ello! Names Volkaz'Jin. Nice ta meet cha. *smiles at them both*

Eros: Yes, I had to comfirm with my oldest daughter that i did not love her or her brother anyless because we were having another set. I love all my kids no matter what*smiles* I guess I am lucky that neither my mate nor I have wings. but I hope it comes to them naturally, and with out injury. *looks over at the new comer* you have beautiful children Aku.

Yumitoko II
Volkaz'jin: *blinks at the new comer, but recovers with a nice smile* 'ello! Names Volkaz'Jin. Nice ta meet cha. *smiles at them both*

Eros: Yes, I had to comfirm with my oldest daughter that i did not love her or her brother anyless because we were having another set. I love all my kids no matter what*smiles* I guess I am lucky that neither my mate nor I have wings. but I hope it comes to them naturally, and with out injury. *looks over at the new comer* you have beautiful children Aku.

Aku: Thank you. I've seen yours around too, they're lovely.
Yeh I hoped my children would think I though nothing less of them.
*grins*
Foals are bound to tumble and fall sometimes, I just hope it isn't serious. ^^
If it came naturally it'd save me a job or trying to teach them without experience.

Lady: *lets the name process in her mind* ...*smiles mouthing "Volkaz'jin"*

Stripe: Nice to meet you too, I'm sorry for butting in on you two.
She doesn't always get much across to others. So sometimes she needs a little help talking.

dracoXK
Eros: I am very proud of my kids, all of them. no matter how old or young. *he nods along* its true, wings or legs it takes a while for them to get use to using them. I am sure you can help your kids just fine. and if not, just be there to watch after them and help them when they fall.

Volkaz'jin: *Big grin at lady* yah! tha's me. *looked at Stripe* tis alrigh' More friend fer me

dracoXK

dracoXK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 am
Start~

Asuka Fujimiya
Amani: *snorts and grumbles about his little brother and sister having bigger tusks than he does*

.... sweatdrop rolleyes

dracoXK
Asuka~ >.>;

Volkaz'Jin: Ya jus wan'n me tusks big brother *sticks his tongue out at his bid brother*

Asuka Fujimiya
Amani: *snorts* As if, lil brotha, ya'll neva be as good as me

dracoXK
Volkaz: *snorts at his brother* Ya wish. I'm a sexy beas' it be true *preens*

Asuka Fujimiya
Amani:[/blue] You be nothin' but a bug under me 'oof, lil brotha, and that de a fact. *sneers*

dracoXK
Volkaz: *laughs* Sure brotha, sure. keep tellin' tha' ter yourself *twitches his ears and flips his mane* Wait ta ya see me in action!
Quote:

Asuka Fujimiya
Amani: Action? What do ya mean?

dracoXK
Volkaz: Ta ladies! *rolls his eyes*

Asuka Fujimiya
Amani: *snorts* ye be far too young ta be thinkin' about females, lil brotha

dracoXK
Asuka Fujimiya
Amani: *snorts* ye be far too young ta be thinkin' about females, lil brotha

Volkaz: 'cha mean? I's already lookin' at some ladies *eyeing up some passing mares* >3

ShtrDrNGry
Shi: -snorts a quite laugh as she listens between her brothers, a curious look after the basket-

Asuka Fujimiya
Amani: You can't be serious?! *looks at Vol like he's from another planet... or even the alliance, he didn't know which was a worse idea*

dracoXK
Volkaz: Cha! 'course I am. Ladies 'cha out, Volkaz'jin will come and play~ *chuckles pervertly* eh, sista?

ShtrDrNGry
Shi: Oh ya, ladies need ta watch't so they can be gettin away in time. -snickers-

Asuka Fujimiya
Amani: Ye be 'opeless, lil 'un *smiles over at Shi* hey lil sista

dracoXK
Volkaz: *snorts at his siblings* jus' ya watch you two. I be gettin' me a lady. Lots of ladies *proud grin*

Asuka Fujimiya
Amani: I do nots know ye, lil brotha.. I really don't

ShtrDrNGry
Shi: Psh, tha only thing ya be gettin is a cramp from chasin after unint'rested ladies, Volkies~ -snickers as she moves closer to give a nuzzle to Amani in returned greeting-

dracoXK
Volkaz: *snorts at his siblings* just ya watch. I be proving ya wrong!

ShtrDrNGry
Shi: An' I be doubt'n ya! -laughs-

dracoXK'}[color=darkslateblue]Volkaz: *snorts* I'll be provin' ya wrong sista, just ya watch![/quote]

[quote="ShtrDrNGry
Shi: -gives Volkaz a headbutt- We'll be seein' then!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:05 pm
Start~

Laroawan
Ziya: *does somersaults in her basket*

dracoXK
Foal!Volkaz: *sniffs the basket that holds Ziya* >3

Laroawan
Ziya: *hears Volk outside and headbutts the lid of her basket, a little eye peers out through the opening*

dracoXK
Foal!volkaz: *winks at the eyes then pushes a sugarcube in there that he stole* 'ere ya go. From me to ya

Laroawan
Ziya: *makes a small noise that sounds like a snicker as she lets the lid fall back down and she gobbles up the sugar cube*

dracoXK
Foal!volkaz: *snickers thinking he has another in the bag, just watching the basket*
Laroawan
Laroawan"]Ziya: *Sticks her nose out of her basket sniffing around for more sugar cubes. She lets out a loud whinny, demanding more*

dracoXK

Foal!Volkaz: sarry, Ain't gots no more. I's try 'n get some next time

Laroawan
Ziya: *snuffles at him* Hmph!

dracoXK
Foal!volkaz: Aw, 'cha being like that fer? *snifs the basket* ya a girlie... yah? *wants to make sure before her goes the extra mile for a basket*

Laroawan
Ziya: *Tries to bonk her nose into his leg. She mumbles something that sounds like* Nuu youuz!

dracoXK
Foal!Volkaz: *blinks not understanding really* Common' can wait till ya get big. then we raid the two leggers fer more! *guessing this was safe.. boy or girl getting more together would be fun*

Laroawan
Ziya: *whinnies her approval at that idea*

dracoXK
Foal!Volkaz: *beams at it and then sits next to it* See 'em two leggers hold them but easy ta get your hands on *nods along, watching for any females to walk past while he talks to the basket*

dracoXK

dracoXK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:14 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 pm
~~ image things.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Nekoya/Tags/Eve.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Nekoya/Events/CYO Plush/Dracoxk.png

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Nilo/Tags/nevol1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Nilo/Untagged/Foals/nevavol1foal.png  

dracoXK

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces