Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Stupid.
  Cool.~
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:32 pm
Lily nodded. "I am Lily Lolli, the ballroom singer?" she says, looking up at Ayu. "The one that people say I'm 15, but I'm 11?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:58 am
Ayu nods. "People say....I am more mature...than my actual age of 18 years....but I am just hardened by the world being hateful toward my band..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:28 pm
Name: Nyx
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Dark, mysterious, doesnt like people. Might care about somethings
Job: Owner of bar in her small home town
Bio: Nyx grew up without parents, and doesnt trust many people. She tends to keep to herself.
How you are going to recreate Eulalia: Nyx would actually prefer Eulalia to be a bit darker, but thats her.
Other: Nyx helps out in her own way even if it seems like shes being mean.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:29 am
Nyx grumbled, throwing some trash from her pocket away. "Go on vacation Nyx. You work to hard Nyx. It will be good for you Nyx." She mimicked some of the townspeople back home. She liked to work, but they still convinced her to take a vacation.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:13 am
Lily fumbled with the light bulb she was holding. "I must be going now. I just made a street light and I can't leave it there without a light bulb."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:23 am
Nyx strolled down the sidewalk. Barely paying attention to where she was going. She knew her hotel was in this direction but didnt know the exact location.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:27 am
Lily gave a brisk smile as she breezed off, her long, pink hair flowing behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:45 am
Ayu gives a little frown and growls quietly. That girl....She is too happy....Every one is to happy.... She thinks as she heads toward the hotel her band is hanging out in.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:54 pm
Gavin went to a store and decided to buy a lightbulb. He felt bad for just 1 and bought 4 more. With 5 lightbulbs he went to some burned out street lights and got his ladder.
"Well 4 down, 1 more lightbulb to help Eulalia...I'm so tired..."
Right when Gavin started screwing in the bulb, he fell off his ladder right on his back, on the sidewalk.
"Aaugh! Well, I should be happy it was my back, not my head..."
He didn't hesitate while he went up the ladder, screwed it in, and took the ladder down.
"I did a good deed..." he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:34 pm
As Lily reached the street light, she tucked the bulb in her bag and began to climb up the street light, her hands gripping the pole tightly as she climbed  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:51 am
ayu sighs then calls into the room her band is. "Come on guys....we are going to be on soon." When they exit the room, Ayu and her band walk back out of the hotel and head toward the concert hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:50 am
Nyx took a flyer from the front desk at her hotel. It was a notice, that a band would be playing. Well she could go and haave something to do, or just go and sit around her hotel room calling the bar, to see how its doing. She would decide later, then walkedoff with a shrug.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:08 pm
Ayu sighs. One of her band members ask when they are going on. "I...Do not know...." She sneezes "When ever the other band is done." She replies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:11 am
As she reached the top, Lily wrapped her legs tightly around to pole and screwed on the bulb. The bulb shined bright, but as she covered her eyes, her legs loosened and she fell, head first. Lily blinked in surprise. Taking advantage of her acrobatics skils, she stuck her arms towards the ground and waited for the impact on her wrists.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:27 pm
Gavin looked to his right after putting the bulb in and saw a young girl his age on a different light pole. As he approached, he saw as she closed her eyes and started to fall. Gavin at the moment was luckily about 2 yards away from the pole. He briskly ran to the scene and jumped under the spot which the girl would fall under.
"Uhh...Hello. I hope that was a better impact then the cement." He chuckled.
"Uhm where do I start... Hi, my name is Gavin" As he brushed off his clothes.
"I have a ladder, if you need it for screwing the bulbs in...I mean if you want to borrow it..." Then Gavin charmingly set out his hand.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff