Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
shiny, new, and hotter than my last one. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite brand?
  dell
  compaq/HP (merged)
  Emachines
  alienware
  Acer
  Toshiba
  Sony
  other
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:32 pm
I know somebody who wants a laptop for schoolwork...and she's 12 years old. eek She claims she can't live without it, and she needs it more than anything. rolleyes She has been living for 12 whole years without one, I'm sure she can wait until college.

I'm not saying I don't want one badly, but I'm not that bad. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:34 pm
True, plus you reminded me about something that's been happening recently. Some guys started harassing people so they would give them their laptops. The guys would have guns so they obviously didn't have a choice, but to give them their stuff. This didn't happen at my college, but it could and I don't feel like taking chances. blaugh

I hang out at the lab where there are computers so I wouldn't need to bring it anyway, I just thought it would be nice to have my own, but I remembered that I wouldn't be able to use it there anyway. stare  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:35 pm
MissMunchieMonster
True, plus you reminded me about something that's been happening recently. Some guys started harassing people so they would give them their laptops. The guys would have guns so they obviously didn't have a choice, but to give them their stuff. This didn't happen at my college, but it could and I don't feel like taking chances. blaugh

I hang out at the lab where there are computers so I wouldn't need to bring it anyway, I just thought it would be nice to have my own, but I remembered that I wouldn't be able to use it there anyway. stare

it is still nice to have ur own, u just have to be assed taking it everywhere xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:39 pm
It sucks even worse when you have to take it with you to the airport, mostly cause my brother brings almost every game console he owns and they have to check that so we have to take it out of the bags and it's a pain to get all of that back in cause we can't get them in the same way it was, and while you're trying to do that a line forms in the back and people start glaring at you so you hurry up.

But I think I'd still take my laptop with me anyway. xd  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:51 pm
MissMunchieMonster
It sucks even worse when you have to take it with you to the airport, mostly cause my brother brings almost every game console he owns and they have to check that so we have to take it out of the bags and it's a pain to get all of that back in cause we can't get them in the same way it was, and while you're trying to do that a line forms in the back and people start glaring at you so you hurry up.

lol i guess it depends on where you are going. If i was going on holiday, i would definately not take my laptop or any games console. The only thing i would be likely to take is my iPod  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Congrats! xd We're saving up for a new family computer and also seeing if I can use some of my scholarship money for a nice laptop blaugh  

churrlo

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:17 pm
Iconised Ghost
MissMunchieMonster

lol i guess it depends on where you are going. If i was going on holiday, i would definately not take my laptop or any games console. The only thing i would be likely to take is my iPod

A long flight would be a perfect time to have a laptop, but not for road trips, I get dizzy reading in the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:19 pm
MissMunchieMonster
Iconised Ghost
MissMunchieMonster

A long flight would be a perfect time to have a laptop, but not for road trips, I get dizzy reading in the car.

Not in economy, lol it would take up way too much precious room xd damn economy class. But any other class and you're probably right 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:53 pm
xd I was just about to start my "air plane food sucks" rant, but I stopped myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:56 pm
it doesnt taste bad, it just all tastes the same mrgreen
"This chicken is good!"
"Uh...thats the beef stew "
".... gonk "  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:56 pm
it went from computers to cars and airplanes. i love the internet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:58 pm
i love this guild mrgreen hey, it was on topic for at least a page, right? Cant complain much xd  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:03 pm
xd I didn't want to stray off any more from the topic, that's why I stopped. xd

(When they give out brownies, then it's a good flight blaugh )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:03 pm
Iconised Ghost
i love this guild mrgreen hey, it was on topic for at least a page, right? Cant complain much xd

back in 'NAM we had to stay on topic.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 pm
jfm567
Iconised Ghost

back in 'NAM we had to stay on topic.

eek i dont understand

MissMunchieMonster, you got brownies?? We never got brownies in economy emo  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out