Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Sooo... Poop. 50k lotto!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?!
  of course! :D
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:22 am
teh sexiful nerdy
aprilness
I want number 42!

Douglas Adams FTW!

And also number 8. That's my favorite number. :]

Also, I liked Hard Candy. It was really...interesting. And I thought it had a decent ending....I think...if I remember it correctly.

you sent the trade to the wrong account. I'm gonna cancel it and you can send it to the correct one :]

Elf TSN

:]

thanks though.

@ghost: its cool :]

and it was castration. After a Vasectomy you can still have intercourse just without producing sperm in the semen. With castration the testes are no longer there and you are no longer producing testosterone, semen, or sperm and are unable to perform intercourse and at the absense of testosterone you become largely obese. basically a eunic. look it up. xD

about hard candy: i wont watch movies like that but I read the synops online and it was okay.

jfm567
i wanted to get 5, 6, and 7 but theres a two ticket limit thats pissing me off. mad then again, i could just buy 50 tickets without the limit.

...sorrry... D: I've actually been thinking about raising the limit but fifty doesn't divide by three and that was bugging me so yea.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:23 am
teh sexiful nerdy
teh sexiful nerdy
aprilness
I want number 42!

Douglas Adams FTW!

Also, I liked Hard Candy. It was really...interesting. And I thought it had a decent ending....I think...if I remember it correctly.

you sent the trade to the wrong account. I'm gonna cancel it and you can send it to the correct one :]

Elf TSN

thanks though.

and it was castration. After a Vasectomy you can still have intercourse just without producing sperm in the semen. With castration the testes are no longer there and you are no longer producing testosterone, semen, or sperm and are unable to perform intercourse and at the absense of testosterone you become largely obese. basically a eunic. look it up. xD

about hard candy: i wont watch movies like that but I read the synops online and it was okay.

jfm567
i wanted to get 5, 6, and 7 but theres a two ticket limit thats pissing me off. mad then again, i could just buy 50 tickets without the limit.

...sorrry... D: I've actually been thinking about raising the limit but fifty doesn't divide by three and that was bugging me so yea.

........... you can just let me do it........ ninja  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:25 am
jfm567
teh sexiful nerdy
teh sexiful nerdy
aprilness
I want number 42!

Douglas Adams FTW!

Elf TSN

thanks though.

jfm567

........... you can just let me do it........ ninja

but that would be unfair D:

I'm raising the limit to three xD

send the trade to the mule etc. :] you know the drill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:29 am
Lyss has 22 and 33. Trade was sent and accepted.  

Elf TSN

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:39 am
with this new limit, I WILL RULE THIS LOTTO.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:42 am
jfm567
with this new limit, I WILL RULE THIS LOTTO.

of course you will 3nodding  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:09 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
aprilness
I want number 42!

Douglas Adams FTW!

Elf TSN

thanks though.

I'm sorry. I've been such a spazz today...I forgot I had a math quiz and I would have failed it if it hadn't been in groups. My group members had to walk me through it like a 5 year old xD...ahhh well.

And what do you mean by "movies like that...?" Actually, the only reason I watched it was because my boyfriend picked it from On Demand. He had never seen it before either...he wouldn't tell me at all what it was about though. Probably because I wouldn't have wanted to watch it if he had... xp But it was a pretty good movie. I was rather disturbed by it. O_o

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:14 pm
aprilness
teh sexiful nerdy
aprilness
I want number 42!

Douglas Adams FTW!

Elf TSN

thanks though.

I'm sorry. I've been such a spazz today...I forgot I had a math quiz and I would have failed it if it hadn't been in groups. My group members had to walk me through it like a 5 year old xD...ahhh well.

And what do you mean by "movies like that...?" Actually, the only reason I watched it was because my boyfriend picked it from On Demand. He had never seen it before either...he wouldn't tell me at all what it was about though. Probably because I wouldn't have wanted to watch it if he had... xp But it was a pretty good movie. I was rather disturbed by it. O_o

its ok. and I mean, like, thriller or horror type movies. I don't believe in putting garbage into my brain because if you put garbage in, garbage comes out. so yea.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:26 pm
Ahh yes, I see what you mean. I didn't classify Hard Candy that way though, oddly enough...well, I guess I was too focused on the psychological aspect of it. The lead girl really kicked that predator's a**, in more ways than one. xD I just really liked the character and how thorough and bright she was, overall.

I'm not trying to convince you to see it o.o I just thought it was a nifty flick.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:35 pm
aprilness
Ahh yes, I see what you mean. I didn't classify Hard Candy that way though, oddly enough...well, I guess I was too focused on the psychological aspect of it. The lead girl really kicked that predator's a**, in more ways than one. xD I just really liked the character and how thorough and bright she was, overall.

I'm not trying to convince you to see it o.o I just thought it was a nifty flick.

yea. Its a thriller. It was made as one. I just... I don't think things focusing on that subject matter should exist. Not saying you can't watch them haha.

but yes it was cleverly made though at the same time I wish they had made Page's character a little older, more like sixteen. To imagine that with a fourteen year old is just sick. And really, from the situation she doesn't seem bright, she seems foolish. No person in their right mind would go about that intending to take someone out or even go to his house with him if they weren't an idiot. It just seems too.... unrealistic.

and sick.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:38 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
aprilness

yea. Its a thriller. It was made as one. I just... I don't think things focusing on that subject matter should exist. Not saying you can't watch them haha.

but yes it was cleverly made though at the same time I wish they had made Page's character a little older, more like sixteen. To imagine that with a fourteen year old is just sick. And really, from the situation she doesn't seem bright, she seems foolish. No person in their right mind would go about that intending to take someone out or even go to his house with him if they weren't an idiot. It just seems too.... unrealistic.

and sick.

welcome to america!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 pm
jfm567
teh sexiful nerdy
aprilness

and sick.

welcome to america!

really *eyeroll* reminds me of this totally wacked out book. Flowers in the Attic

It's like seriously messed up but so morbidly fascinating.

all her stuff is like that. Its so wrong.

And the only frightening movie I've ever watched, a Stephen King film called "Apt Puil" and based on a novella of a similar title. Creepy sheet.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:49 pm
xD It's unrealistic, definitely. I wouldn't have done something like that in the first place if I were fourteen. Or even now...because the only people I even talk to online are people I've already met IRL (and the people here on Gaia, but that's a fairly anonymous business by comparison).

If Page had been sixteen instead of fourteen it wouldn't have been as disgusting, because her intention was to "take revenge," I suppose, on a man who preys on people who are FAR too young to be having sex. She knew he was a sexual predator from the very beginning and decided to do something...a stupid idea in the first place, but it was craftily executed. I don't mind that movies about ***** exist, I mean, those things do happen and there's no reason to pretend they don't or ignore them. I almost never watch movies like that though because they ARE upsetting to watch and I don't care to be reminded of how disgusting the world is. >_> Nevertheless, I liked the movie.

And I feel bad for helping to derail this topic. O_o

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:58 pm
aprilness
xD It's unrealistic, definitely. I wouldn't have done something like that in the first place if I were fourteen. Or even now...because the only people I even talk to online are people I've already met IRL (and the people here on Gaia, but that's a fairly anonymous business by comparison).

If Page had been sixteen instead of fourteen it wouldn't have been as disgusting, because her intention was to "take revenge," I suppose, on a man who preys on people who are FAR too young to be having sex. She knew he was a sexual predator from the very beginning and decided to do something...a stupid idea in the first place, but it was craftily executed. I don't mind that movies about ***** exist, I mean, those things do happen and there's no reason to pretend they don't or ignore them. I almost never watch movies like that though because they ARE upsetting to watch and I don't care to be reminded of how disgusting the world is. >_> Nevertheless, I liked the movie.

And I feel bad for helping to derail this topic. O_o

neh I dont think it should be considered entertainment. That's what's sick about it. i also think 16 is FAR too young to be engaging in ssexual activities. So it would have worked, I think.

and you didn't derail it really. It never had a discussion topic to begin with, or well, much of one. and Jonniekinnns was mentioning an MSN convo, he had been watching the movie and I read the synops on wiki and was dying to tell the ending xDD so yea.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:07 pm
Oooohhh ok. I was wondering why this movie was mentioned in the first place.

16 is the legal age for sex in Michigan, I guess. I sure as s**t wasn't doing stuff like that at 16 xD I don't even get why there is a "legal age..." what the hell does that mean?

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff