Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Medical community knows nothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O: ******** that Ive never even tried to drink 8 bottles of water a day!
  XD
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:05 pm
if you are doing stuff in hot weather you should probably drink more than 8 glasses anyway. They say that by the time you are thirsty its too late, dehydration is already setting in, so i suppose if you drink regularly you should be fine

Having said that, drinking a ton of water a dy did miracles for my skin when it was really bad. But i was probably dehydrated without realising it. So it all depends on the person and situation >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:28 pm
Scientists actually believe that pretty much everything can kill you.  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:50 pm
well too much of anything can kill u ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:56 pm
Iconised Ghost

Ben and Jerry's Ice cream cannot kill you. It can only make you happy.  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:00 pm
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

You can die of happiness O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:03 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

That's very emo of you. lol  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:06 pm
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

That's very emo of you. lol

I know xd sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:12 pm
Science is developing constantly. I trust the medical community, but only because they've saved my life, given me my sight and my ears back, let me breathe, and made me look normal. Otherwise i'd probably think they were a bunch of ********.  

MonsieurSponge

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:15 pm
EggaxSponge
Science is developing constantly. I trust the medical community, but only because they've saved my life, given me my sight and my ears back, let me breathe, and made me look normal. Otherwise i'd probably think they were a bunch of ******** class="clear">

since i have only seen them do the opposite of what you have experienced i do think they are a bunch of ******** >.< if they just got it right more than once a blue moon rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:16 pm
Heavily medicated! That's the way!!  

angel_half82
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:53 pm
Really, the whole water issue, the only real time that it's dangerous to you is when you drink so much water that it completely outweighs the sodium in your body, then pretty nasty s**t starts happening to your brain and you die. Water poisoning is fun like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:55 pm
[Tsukasa567]
Really, the whole water issue, the only real time that it's dangerous to you is when you drink so much water that it completely outweighs the sodium in your body, then pretty nasty s**t starts happening to your brain and you die. Water poisoning is fun like that.

yeah screwing with potassium balances are fun too i've heard, although im not sure how you could do it... ninja  

Iconised Ghost

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:59 pm
Iconised Ghost
[Tsukasa567]

yeah screwing with potassium balances are fun too i've heard, although im not sure how you could do it... ninja
Was that what it was? I can't even remember anymore, I just know one day in my AP US History class we ended up talking about it, of course that was last year, so I forgot all about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:06 pm
[Tsukasa567]
Iconised Ghost
[Tsukasa567]

Was that what it was? I can't even remember anymore, I just know one day in my AP US History class we ended up talking about it, of course that was last year, so I forgot all about it.

i dunno, maybe it was both. I just remember some med students thinking they were cool and talking about it.  

Iconised Ghost

Marurashi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:12 pm
ah hell i'm sure if you asked they could find a way that everything can lead to cancer! lol

people just get cancer, like rats just get tumors it happens.

and as far as water goes i hate drinking water at all lol so i guess i'm skrewed or maby ill just get cancer from not drinking enough water.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff