Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
what? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blooooooodddddd.
  *stake through heart*
  *silver bullet*
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:15 pm
I kept one of my mules as a vampire. I guess you just gotta go with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:19 pm
I'm still one. Dun wanna change, I wish I'd never changed my zombie av back either.

I just use anything I want with my vamp base but here are a few teks for you... :]

User Image

User Image

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:30 am
I hate that random green crap scream

It happened to me quite frequently trying to combine new MCs and some other stuff...though not with the vampire skin. I didn't like that skin for my avi so I never really used it. But yeah, the green stuff always craps on my avi when I combine certain items. ;_;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 am
aprilness
I hate that random green crap scream

It happened to me quite frequently trying to combine new MCs and some other stuff...though not with the vampire skin. I didn't like that skin for my avi so I never really used it. But yeah, the green stuff always craps on my avi when I combine certain items. ;_;

strange, I never get it. At least... not for a long time.

and here's more tek xD

User Image

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:28 pm
i'm still a vamp...although i keep thinking "hmm, i should change back" since i'm all angelic-y and stuff.

but THEN i think "what if gaia suddenly is awesome and THIS halloween they do something AWESOME to everyone w/a vamp skin and i MISS IT!" crying because that's my luck!

for instance, i had FOUR katanas. FOUR, people. and i sold them all after like, a month of owning them because they weren't raising in price and i was like "this item is full of fail. no one will EVER want this crap!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:20 am
Yeah but that's what you always do. You need to just stick at least one item a month in a mule. Then forget about it then in a couple months you'll be almost as rich as me.  

angel_half82
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:37 am
bluegrass cat
i'm still a vamp...although i keep thinking "hmm, i should change back" since i'm all angelic-y and stuff.

but THEN i think "what if gaia suddenly is awesome and THIS halloween they do something AWESOME to everyone w/a vamp skin and i MISS IT!" crying because that's my luck!

for instance, i had FOUR katanas. FOUR, people. and i sold them all after like, a month of owning them because they weren't raising in price and i was like "this item is full of fail. no one will EVER want this crap!" sweatdrop

As long running as the Zombie thing was... i think it's a pretty safe bet to say that nothing more will be done with the vampire things. Or at least, nothing special for only the people who still have them. Gaia would only be shooting themselves in the foot, (which i wouldn't mind seeing actually). I had 6 katanas and gave 2 away, sold 2 at 70k, and now regret it all XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:51 am
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat

As long running as the Zombie thing was... i think it's a pretty safe bet to say that nothing more will be done with the vampire things. Or at least, nothing special for only the people who still have them. Gaia would only be shooting themselves in the foot, (which i wouldn't mind seeing actually). I had 6 katanas and gave 2 away, sold 2 at 70k, and now regret it all XD

well, even so, i'm keeping the vamp thing.

i think i make for a more interesting angel if i'm a vampire, too. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:23 am
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat

Vampangebluegrass?
or
Bluegrangelpire  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:43 pm
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat

Vampangebluegrass?
or
Bluegrangelpire

stare uh, no. i'm not changing my name, dammit! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:51 pm
I'm considering changing back to normal but I dunnnnoooooo D:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:59 pm
teh sexiful nerdy

don't do it, most of the time our faces are covered by a mask anyway and the only thing you really get back is your big anime eyes. 3nodding  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:02 pm
SakuChwan
teh sexiful nerdy

don't do it, most of the time our faces are covered by a mask anyway and the only thing you really get back is your big anime eyes. 3nodding

I guess so. I mean, its mostly the sickening gray color that bugs me a little xDDD

Though I hadn't taken off the emo glasses from an av till I got vamp.

oh well.

now I want tekteks xD

Isn't there a way you can use tektek with your inventory imported? I thought there was.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:08 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
SakuChwan
teh sexiful nerdy

I guess so. I mean, its mostly the sickening gray color that bugs me a little xDDD

oh well.

now I want tekteks xD

Isn't there a way you can use tektek with your inventory imported? I thought there was.

idk, but if you find a way, please let me know! 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:28 pm
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
SakuChwan
teh sexiful nerdy

oh well.

now I want tekteks xD

idk, but if you find a way, please let me know! 3nodding

I will, I surely will.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas