Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Holy Santa Cow! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:20 pm
angel_half82
Don't care at all.

I just want the battle system to come out.
Seconded 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:38 pm
bluegrass cat

and i agree about towns...i mean, i have a house but idk what my own address is even. stare never go to mi casa...

its all full of n00bs trying to hump people anyway.

I never use my house either. Don't know where it is, and never buy anything for it. I mean, I really don't see the point. I needs my goldz for mah avi! D:<

And whenever I go into towns I get "hit on," which just seems dumb...I had someone walk up to me and ask "are you bi?"

"...no? Did I do something to indicate otherwise?"

"oh, nvm then. Man i need sex really bad."

"For all you know, I could be a 300 lb. 45 year old man."

That usually makes the scary cyber prostitutes go away. ._.

Pachelbel Canon

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:41 pm
aprilness
bluegrass cat

and i agree about towns...i mean, i have a house but idk what my own address is even. stare never go to mi casa...

its all full of n00bs trying to hump people anyway.

I never use my house either. Don't know where it is, and never buy anything for it. I mean, I really don't see the point. I needs my goldz for mah avi! D:<

And whenever I go into towns I get "hit on," which just seems dumb...I had someone walk up to me and ask "are you bi?"

"...no? Did I do something to indicate otherwise?"

"oh, nvm then. Man i need sex really bad."

"For all you know, I could be a 300 lb. 45 year old man."

That usually makes the scary cyber prostitutes go away. ._.

lol, i get people who're all "hey! ur hawt!" and i'm like "uh...do you honestly think i'm a pink-haired angel in a camisole irl?" sweatdrop idiots.

i fixed up my house when i first got it, but i haven't been back since...i collected all the demonic and angelic furniture and then was bored. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:48 am

Poor Gaia Avi's, virgins forever, or toeing the line of death.

(
Death=ban
second account=reincarnation
coma=inactive/quit
)

rofl

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:15 am
I'm glad you can laugh about what you just said because it made no sense to me whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:25 am
I keep my house on Sakura-Kyoukan stocked with letters but other than the old decorations i did when the housing system first came out... i havn't messed with it since.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:55 am
SakuChwan
I keep my house on Sakura-Kyoukan stocked with letters but other than the old decorations i did when the housing system first came out... i havn't messed with it since.

i put all of my kaya kitties in mine since they're otherwise useless. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:26 am
angel_half82
I'm glad you can laugh about what you just said because it made no sense to me whatsoever.

Some people have accounts and anything they use that account for is done as if they were the avi in this world we call Gaia.

Gaia doesn't allow cybering.
You guys were talking bout people calling your avi hot to cyber with it, and so, as a joke, I mentioned that our poor avis will either risk bannation(death) or always be a virgin.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas