Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Fightin' Zombies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!
  Zombie fightin' time
  Becoming a zombie time
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:46 am
Probably a flame-thrower, but that might not do anything cept make them walking lanterns...

I think a shotgun would work nicely. ^_^

There's a book one of my friends owns that's a zombie invasion survival guide. If there ever was a zombie invasion I'll just run to his house. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:34 pm
bluegrass cat
jfm567
bluegrass cat
jfm567
bluegrass cat

ya-huh! cause zombies just run around making NEW zombies!

besides, even if its not unlimited, let's say my whole town became zombified. well, that's roughly 275,754 people!

where on earth are you gonna get enough ammo for all those zombies? hmmm? xd

where are you gonna find enough gas to run a chainsaw that long? surprised

eventually you will run out or get attacked from behind. xD while i just move to the moon.

naw, naw, naw.

didn't you see "i am legend"? you just go and pump it yourself! once society falls to zombies, all of us who survive get free gas! duh! xd

"you will eventually run out"

but not before we run out of ammo. wink

There are stockpiles upon stockpiles of ammo. You have no idea. I have all the weapons I need to kill zombies.

Rocket propelled chainsaw FTW!  

angel_half82
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:07 pm
Hmm... probably an aluminum baseball bat, and a machete if it were a sudden thing. If I survived the initial attack, I would of course have to get some form of explosives so that I could have some sort of defenses. Good thing I live next to a military base, could get all of that stuff in there somewhere, not to mention armored trucks, and all the guns I could want.

First choices for weapons are the machete and baseball bat though, both are fairly light and can do some significant damage if you put the force behind it, only downside is the machete can get stuck and with those forces, the bat would bend quite a bit after several uses.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:21 pm
Everyone who is interested in surviving come to Kentucky. I've got plenty of guns and ammo.  

angel_half82
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:24 pm
Why the hell would I fight a zombie? I'd be rushing into a crowd of them begging to be turned.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:44 pm
Cricket Bat. durr. [/shaunofthedeadreferenceFTW]  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sensoa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:00 pm
I'd use a Sniper on the roof and this crazy thing...youtube

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:31 pm
angel_half82
Everyone who is interested in surviving come to Kentucky. I've got plenty of guns and ammo.

yeah, and we've also got access to that 10 story cold storage building they use for fur coats and ******** FORTRESS, people! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:12 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

yeah, and we've also got access to that 10 story cold storage building they use for fur coats and ******** FORTRESS, people! xd
I'll stop by in my armored truck, but just long enough to resupply and continue my journey northward to the arctic circle, where ti would be too cold for hte zombies to survive. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:26 pm
[Tsukasa567]
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

I'll stop by in my armored truck, but just long enough to resupply and continue my journey northward to the arctic circle, where ti would be too cold for hte zombies to survive. ninja

I'm going with Willums... and bringing the cricket bats! :3  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:28 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

the arctic circle? seriously?

what's the point of living if you're freezing your arse off! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:30 pm
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

Codl can be remedied with enough clothing. xd I say either stay there, or accept having to keep fighting day after day.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:30 pm
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
[Tsukasa567]
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

true that, id rather die fighting the zombies than live freezing my a** off  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:22 am
D: Knitterz might do one of 3 things.....

1. Get in space ship and blast the s**t out of them then fly away when I got bored.

2. Lay eggs in the Zombies. Theres no way to tell what might come out of that so it would be interesting to see a Zombie/Alien crazycat hybrid.
( though they would be very poor hosts and the chances of any of the eggs hatching because of this is slim to none...)

3. Allow myself to be bitten. If the eggs fail I could use my self as a test subject. This though would be a last resort seeing as theres no way to tell what it might do to me.

*cough* anywho my weapon of choice would be my space ship :3  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:25 am
if zombies attack saku would quickly master the Flying guillotine
YouTube