Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:00 pm
Karsh stepped lightly up to the booth. Blessings from heaven huh... Why have You forsaken me? He thinks to himself as he stands there alone. No one was there presently. Sighing, he takes a seat on the bench next to the booth. He glanced around, taking in the surroundings. It was getting dark... Another night with nowhere to go....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:05 pm
Karsh reclines on the bench, getting comfortable. His thoughts drifting to the past. He once had a love, a beautiful angel, who loved him back. They were meant for eachother. He hasnt seen her since the fall, yet he thinks about her all the time. A slight smile touched his lips as he sat there in the orange glow of dusk. Maybe there's hope for me yet... He closed his grey eyes and tried to enjoy the moment. Before he knew it sleep had taken him. He fought, yet it seemed to win everytime. He grimaced inside as he plunged into another cursed nightmare. Please, not again! Then blackness....  

Of Nearer Ends

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:21 am
and091796
Sakuno blesses people as she walks back to her house and sees a girl heading for the church(Ayu). She walks up to her and smiles. "Hello. I'm Sakuno Aoyama, the blessing angel. Are you new here?" She says softly.

Ayu nods. "Ye...Yes. I am....I was just...Checking out the church....." She smiles, Running her hand over her head to make sure her wolf ears are hidden and checks for her tail. After making sure they are gone, She nods again. "My name....is Akasun Ayu. My first name is Ayu, my mom and dad welived in japan and used the last name....then first name way of japan...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:26 pm
"Uhm, do you need a place to stay? I built a guest house next to my mansion. It's a 3-story condo." Sakuno said shyly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:08 am
Ayu nods at her. "yes...I do need a place to stay..." She walks toward the church game, but when her foot touches the gate, its starts to burn, then goes up in a little flame. Well...I still burn when I am on holy ground.... She thinks  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:07 pm
Annie looks at the burn and says,"You are a wolfdemon, are you not?" she starts making a path of unholy ground for Ayu to step on.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:49 pm
Ayu smiles. "How...Did you figure that out...? My ears and tail...are hidden...unless they popped out..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:26 pm
"You're very tall. Near age twenty, I'd say. I'm only 11. can see between your legs. The tip of your tail is showing." Sakuno explained  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:31 pm
Wolf walked into the church. She pulled her hood over her head and walked along the rows of pews, staring at her feet while she thought. Reaching a bench where someone was sleeping, she stopped and looked at him curiously. He seemed to be having a nightmare. She pulled her hood down and walked cautiously up to him, reaching her hand out to lightly shake his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:54 pm
"Uhm, do you want to stay at the condo or not?" Sakuno says, afraid the the demon might attack her. She was so afraid, her battle form kicked in.

Battle Form- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:07 am
Ayu nods, while fixing her tail. "Yes...I do want to...Stay at the condo..." She smiles. "Do not worry...I am not one of...the hostle demons where....We kill...I am really nice compared to others...it is just I have two personalities...and this one is in control most of the.....time."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:26 am
Name:Mayora(may-or-ah)
Race:werewolf
Personality:Can be loving and loyal but mostly shy and heartbroken
Appearance:A Grey wolf(you know what a werewolf looks like)Wears a big black robe with a hood to hide her ears,snout,and tail.Has a staff that is tied to her back.
Biography:A wolf princess from the Underworld that was abandon so she ran away to this world.Her heart was broken by someone,she loved so much, thanks to an evil witch that cast a spell on him.

Wisp Of Pain

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:36 am
Mayora looked around.I guess this will be a good place to hang around she thought.Mayora pulled on her hood to be sure her ears and snout were hidden and she tugged at the bottom of her robe to be certain her tail was under it.She walk toward the church.Maybe I can enter...She was hesitant to enter.She couldn't get the strength to move she just fell to her knees.Tears slowly ran down her face only to be captured by her soft grey fur.I can't...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 am
((im littlebluecoolwolfdemon, I just got banned for no reason, so I will still be in this rp though alright?))  

Mizuaki Kunna

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Wisp Of Pain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:53 am
((Why did everything just stop.I've been waiting to see what's going to happen but that's kinda hard to do when everything's frozen))  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff