Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
cool anime cloths come here for discusion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which anime clouths is better?
akatsuki robe
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:59 pm
No Face would be full of win! That's one of my favorite cosplay character ideas. Darcia from Wolf's Rain is another cool one.

I hate when people pick amazingly awesome character designs to cosplay and then fail epically because they clearly put maybe a day into their costume.
stare If you're going to pick a big awesome idea might as well go all out!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:43 pm
It's a shame that no one will be able to see all the brilliant mechanismey things going on underneath it. rolleyes
If I can't get Noface done, I'm going for Haku from Naruto. That'd be pretty. I'm a bit conscious of the unavailability of ugly brown polo necks in the middle of summer though....  

Oh! Mrs. O

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:59 pm
Noface would be awesome, and you could use those chocolate gold coins to give to people! As for brown polo necks, you could always order them online maybe? And if they dont fit then they'd be all the uglier xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:02 pm
Or if you can't find one, you could always make your own.  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:09 pm
aprilness
Or if you can't find one, you could always make your own.

yeah thats a good point 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:22 pm
B-but knitting is my one true weakness! User Image  

Oh! Mrs. O

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:25 pm
Oh! Mrs. O
B-but knitting is my one true weakness! User Image

Exactly! It would be REALLY ugly! Perfect! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:26 pm
I haven't read/watched Naruto in ages so I really don't remember what Haku's clothing looked like...but would the shirt have to be knitted? I mean, you could just take a regular shirt and alter it with some fabric and a little sewing until it's right. A sewing machine would make it even easier.

If you don't know how to sew it's not terribly hard, I can't very well either but there are lots of patterns and templates available to make things easier.
3nodding  

Pachelbel Canon

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:02 pm
aprilness
I haven't read/watched Naruto in ages so I really don't remember what Haku's clothing looked like...but would the shirt have to be knitted? I mean, you could just take a regular shirt and alter it with some fabric and a little sewing until it's right. A sewing machine would make it even easier.

If you don't know how to sew it's not terribly hard, I can't very well either but there are lots of patterns and templates available to make things easier.
3nodding

No, sewing is grand. I'm perfectly grand with sewing. He's wearing a knitted jumper, you see. http://www.kwety.net/kwety1/q811/9-107-haku.gif  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:02 am
XD Oh no, then yes, that would be much harder to alter I s'pose.  

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces