Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
NOFX Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOFX
  who the f**k is that?
  O ya!!! I know them!!!
  I only like EMO stuff srry >.>
View Results

iExstasy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:34 pm
Dr Entropy
-facepalm-.jpg

I take it you've never actually listened to Underoath have you? If you did you'd know that although they are Christian they hardly ever mention God in their songs. FYI: Warped Tour isn't exclusively for punk. Its a unity of different genres all falling under rock. I didn't say NOFX are attention whores. I said Fat Mike is the attention whore. And I'm not referring to his message to the crowd genius. rolleyes I'm talking about his attack on Underoath's prayer group that night. He was saying all those things just to get people's attention. Trust me, I know enough about NOFX. I know enough to know that they have never been nominated for a Grammy while Underoath has. You still have yet to answer my question: How was Underoath being a b***h? When arguing its best to stay on topic. All you've done is ranted about how NOFX are gods. confused I wish you could see how stupid you look calling them gods. xd Another piece of advice: When your trying to win an argument, you should learn how to spell otherwise you just end up looking stupid.

Grow up and learn to open your mind.
lol that last comment reminds me why i wanted to leave this guild. dose it matter if they were nominated for a grammy? nofx has had 15 albums toured the world 4 times and play way better music. And the reason i called them bitchz cuz they left the stage when they got bottled. >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:20 pm
"Better" is purely out of opinion. When it comes to music, I can't stand those who are close mided about it. I at least gave NOFX a chance. You on the other hand judged them purely on their Christian persona. If NOFX were true artists, they would be respectful of others in the music industry and not need to make a scene over nothing.

I'm sure if you leave the guild now you'll hardly be missed. If your willing to broaden your mind and be a bit more accepting of other people's music taste, I would have no problem with you but like I said, I can't stand close minded people. That kind of attitude is going to keep you from making a lot of friends.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

iExstasy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:53 am
Dr Entropy
"Better" is purely out of opinion. When it comes to music, I can't stand those who are close mided about it. I at least gave NOFX a chance. You on the other hand judged them purely on their Christian persona. If NOFX were true artists, they would be respectful of others in the music industry and not need to make a scene over nothing.

I'm sure if you leave the guild now you'll hardly be missed. If your willing to broaden your mind and be a bit more accepting of other people's music taste, I would have no problem with you but like I said, I can't stand close minded people. That kind of attitude is going to keep you from making a lot of friends.
"I used to like them but after they started making fun of Underoath they've fallen out of my good graces. They can go die for all I care" Thats called you being a a*****e and killing my topic and starting a fight biggrin get over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:33 pm
LOL BUT I NEVER INITIALLY INSULTED THEM. Trust me, that was not me being an a** hole. If I was, I would have used much more derogatory terms to describe them. All I stated was that I don't care what happens to them.

User Image  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

iExstasy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:04 pm
w.e dude  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items