Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
yobs. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll question #1
  poll answer #1
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Don't have one, and no idea whatsoever.

Seriously, people ask me what I'm planning on majoring in, and I can't even imagine what area of the majors list I wanna be in. cry Mommy said that you have two years in collage before you need to know, but if that's true then I know a lot of really evil, and mean people. crying

No clue, but I have considered jobs, like night watch person, that requires little effort, minimal danger, and lets me play on the net the whole time. I'm not bad at messing with computer hardware except for the loosing of screws... sso I could watch servers as long as I am not in charge of so many that there is always at least one that's broken... but still seems rather blah. Good for collage job though I guess, except for the lack on experience in not knowing nearly enough about computers or servers. xd but I could go homework while I work... sweatdrop

Yep, no clue.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 pm
i dunno about the whole "2 years in college before you know what you want to major in" thing. If your degree is 3 years long, you kinda need to know what you want to major in before you are 2 thirds of the way through xd of course, it is very probable that you wont know if you have picked the right major before you are 2 years through xd i got lucky and picked something i really enjoy and will lead to a job i will probably love, but i know other people who picked the wrong one and are now stuck in a job they hate xp that would really suck  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:21 am
Komui Lee XII
Dr Entropy
jfm567
Dr Entropy
jfm567
Dr Entropy
My cousin in Mexico has a yob o .o

j/k xD

I dun have a job. I'm gonnna be working at a summer camp.......I hate children xd

Hmm dream job....I want to be a Certified Worm Hole Explorer (The multi-dimensional warpy worm holes. Not the earthy, muddy worm holes). That or Bill Gates' dog.

sounds like your ready for a bright future. xD
Yes....provided I don't mistake a black hole for a worm hole and end up being ripped apart atom by atom is some ironic but mildly comedic turn of events.

ill be there laughing as the universe gets slowly pulled into the black hole.
I could make one hell of a career day xd

Teacher: Our next guest speaker is....where is he?
-Voooooshing sound as a portal opens up on the black board on the verge of tearing the space time continuum as I casually step out in my mad scientist-esque apparel-
"Hey kids! Guess what I do for a living!"
You'd still be beat by the parent who works at DQ and brings blizzards...

xD oh no! he brought blizzards!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:28 am
angel_half82
I'm the gun room manager in the hunting department at a very large hunting store. I'm surrounded by guns and it is my dream job.

yeah, and soon-to-be the hunting manager!

angel's getting a promotion, peeps! WOOOO! xd

my dream job, believe it or not, is to be a housewife and stay-at-home mama.

but, since i have to work, the next best thing is the job i already have, which is running an after-school program for the ymca! i get to go and play kickball, capture the flag, have snack and do arts and crafts AND i get paid to do it. xd nya!

i would like to say that before i got married, i never DREAMED i'd want to stay home and cook and clean all day! i totally wanted to go out there and wrestle the world into submission! 3nodding but i was SO HAPPY just being angel's wife and i thought "hey! i'm really GOOD at baking and cooking and cleaning! and i LIKE doing all this stuff!" so while he was in the army and we didn't really have any REAL bills to pay, i WAS a housewife and it ROCKED! whee i miss it now, but i'd rather have angel home and safe than him in the army and possibly getting shot at...so if i have to work, that's a small price to pay. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:49 am
Ehhh, Lyss doesn't know.

Lyss has a job that pays $25 per game, so it's all good.

Lyss is probably going to head for the music education direction, but she still doesn't know.

(Lyss can see it now: Being a band teacher AND the softball coach of a school. xD)

Dream job: Probably either a stand-up comedian or the director of a musical *coughsweeneytoddcough*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:17 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
I'm the gun room manager in the hunting department at a very large hunting store. I'm surrounded by guns and it is my dream job.

but, since i have to work, the next best thing is the job i already have, which is running an after-school program for the ymca! i get to go and play kickball, capture the flag, have snack and do arts and crafts AND i get paid to do it. xd nya!

i would like to say that before i got married, i never DREAMED i'd want to stay home and cook and clean all day! i totally wanted to go out there and wrestle the world into submission! 3nodding but i was SO HAPPY just being angel's wife and i thought "hey! i'm really GOOD at baking and cooking and cleaning! and i LIKE doing all this stuff!" so while he was in the army and we didn't really have any REAL bills to pay, i WAS a housewife and it ROCKED! whee i miss it now, but i'd rather have angel home and safe than him in the army and possibly getting shot at...so if i have to work, that's a small price to pay. 3nodding

You totally jinxed me and I hate you for it.

Quote:

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:21 pm
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

Quote:

i thought you got the promotion though?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:25 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

Quote:

i thought you got the promotion though?

Nope and now I know why.  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:41 pm
o that sucks >.< lets hunt down bluegrass cat and make her pay twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:45 pm
Iconised Ghost

lol, he did. he totally swiped some of my indoor s'mores after dinner and then ran away with my milk!

its not my fault anyway! he was the one telling me his interview was "just a formality"!

confused  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:02 am
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

lol, he did. he totally swiped some of my indoor s'mores after dinner and then ran away with my milk!

its not my fault anyway! he was the one telling me his interview was "just a formality"!

confused

lol what a liar! Lets hunt him down and make him pay mrgreen

I guess it proves the old saying right- assumption is the mother of all ******** ups >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:37 am
bluegrass cat
angel_half82

w00tness to the military wives!! having the military pay for almost everything is FUN! But ugh I need to go clean lol.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Artanus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:14 pm
Well, hopefully I'll be working at Dunkin' Donuts, but my dream job would be...

Pokemon trainer/breeder

XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:23 pm
Artanus
Well, hopefully I'll be working at Dunkin' Donuts, but my dream job would be...

Pokemon trainer/breeder

XD
TRAINERS ARE HOBBYISTS. NOT EMPLOYEES

Now a Gym Leader is a completely different story xd  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:37 pm
Going to be a legal drug dealer. xd