Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
??? Ring. (for people out of "the loop") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rings already?
  there only in alpha!
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:50 pm
Oh ok. So that means angel is getting me one right?
xd Just kidding.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:56 pm
Actually i heard that he was going to buy everyone in the guild one each mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:02 am
angel_half82
Dammit JFM you got me all paranoid that it does have something to do with the battle system. I just bought another one....... stare

hey! share w/your wife!

and send me back my dark halos, dammit! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:07 am
>.< i just bought 2 of them ._.
i bought them after reading this thread XD  

iKinkySex

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:37 am
Really old news. We knew about this like 2-3 months ago =/ It is linked to the BS we even had an announcement about it >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:36 am
Yeah I totally either forgot about that announcement or didn't even pay attention to it to begin with. So thanks for posting this for those of us that weren't around or forgot. XD I had to go look up this ring just to know what you were talking about.

It's not worth it for poor newbz like myself. I can't invest in a complete mystery...I literally can't. XD

Pachelbel Canon

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:13 am
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

rolleyes MP whore my butt

There was an announcement, months ago, about giving out a battle item at conventions, the con before Seattle I think.

OLD OLD news, and it's just going to be given out to more people, more supply lowers the price. confused Not a good buy unless you wait until you are sure they are about to stop giving them out, or that the BS will soon be released. I bet it's one of the weakest rings in the game anyway.

~Metalic_Noodles

i was whoring the marketplace while you were still crapping in diapers. news for me just gets older since i have dial up and less time to look for these things.

@angel: i didnt do ANYTHING. xD

it may be old news for some, but its also new news for some.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:19 am
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

There was an announcement, months ago, about giving out a battle item at conventions, the con before Seattle I think.

OLD OLD news, and it's just going to be given out to more people, more supply lowers the price. confused Not a good buy unless you wait until you are sure they are about to stop giving them out, or that the BS will soon be released. I bet it's one of the weakest rings in the game anyway.

~Metalic_Noodles

i was whoring the marketplace while you were still crapping in diapers. news for me just gets older since i have dial up and less time to look for these things.

jfm, i love how you talk like you're a hundred years old...

i always picture grandpa from crayon shin-chan whenever you talk. xd which is funny, since i know you're younger than i am...

we need a macro of your avatar saying something like "HEY YOU KIDS! GET THE ******** OFF MY INTERNET!" rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:31 am
bluegrass cat
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

i always picture grandpa from crayon shin-chan whenever you talk. xd which is funny, since i know you're younger than i am...

we need a macro of your avatar saying something like "HEY YOU KIDS! GET THE ******** OFF MY INTERNET!" rofl

ACTION b*****d AWAAAYYYYY!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 am
jfm567
bluegrass cat
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

User Image

yay!!!

dude, action b*****d and lollipop are the greatest! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:58 am
bluegrass cat
jfm567
bluegrass cat
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

User Image

yay!!!

dude, action b*****d and lollipop are the greatest! xd

i should get some "followers" and tell them to use that as there sig. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:22 am
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

That the ring might be part of the BS is news for me, I though it was going to be one of those items that spews many other random items, like the OMG boxes and the Infinity hats. domokun  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:52 am
Just for the fact that is IS for the BS and while it's release signals the BS release to be soon. It's still pretty much a worthless PoS till the BS does come out. We don't even know what it does but i'm fairly certain it's not gonna be worth much after a few more conventions. I'm not even going to consider buying it unless it gets below 80k or so.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:59 am
jfm567
Metalic_Noodles

talk2hand OLD NEWS

~Metalic_Noodles

I was on dial-up before your parents were born!

emo and I bet I'll be using dial-up even after your grandkids die.

No whiny to me about Dial-up, I wanna be the one that gets to whine.

This was in an announcement, not even one of the announcements that don't get the pop-up bubble, but one of the real announcements that everyone online knows was posts seconds after it was posted announcements. rolleyes You have to be REALLY out of the loop to not know this, that or a surprisingly short memory. Net speed has nothing to do with it.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:19 pm
talk2hand Well excuseeeeee us out of the loop people.

If you knew about it beforehand then congrats. stare
I didn't know since I don't really pay attention to everything that happens here. razz  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff