Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Prove your Gaia age (and help my quest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  poll
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 pm
The news announcements go back to Halloween 2004. The newsletters go back to 2006, and announcements also go back to 2004. The guild's own community and event discussion forum goes back to christmas 04.

What are you trying to do again?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:57 pm

There were Easter, Halloween, and Christmas events for 2003.

Plus Easter for 2004.

I'm trying to get or piece together a good list, without stuff like sponsored items, and know how the items got there.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:11 am
so basically you're trying to collect every event item ever released?

edit: if you search for christmas or xmas on tektek it comes up with the items for 2003, 2004 etc christmas, the same if you search for easter. Good luck with easter though, the only easter egg from 2003 on the market is asking for 2,147,483,647g xd Thats over two thousand million gold xd thats ridiculous  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:58 am
Iconised Ghost

edit: if you search for christmas or xmas on tektek it comes up with the items for 2003, 2004 etc christmas, the same if you search for easter. Good luck with easter though, the only easter egg from 2003 on the market is asking for 2,147,483,647g xd Thats over two thousand million gold xd thats ridiculous

Unofficial quest, and only working on 2006-now (2005 too, but just because I already had the left half of the V pin, and got a good deal on a balloon.)

All inspired by the first jacked shirt. xd
Which I doubt I'll ever be able to afford.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:41 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=1732947

there ya go, i'll prove my gaia age thusly XD
Thats my full 06, 07, to current 08 envelope sets. Yes anyone could have bought a bunch of full sets but i only started saving them in 06, i joined in 05.
haha forced you suckers to gawk at mah house  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:52 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost

Unofficial quest, and only working on 2006-now (2005 too, but just because I already had the left half of the V pin, and got a good deal on a balloon.)

~Metalic_Noodles

i have some G-Shades from the old gaia ball...... only 200 or so........... mind you this was back when they were 30 gold a piece. surprised  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:58 pm
I don't particularly care if you believe me, but my old main account says that I've been here since 1/10/04. tsukasa567 if you care to look it up, I couldn't tell you half of the events that I took place in, because for 6 months I wasn't really active on Gaia, not until Halloween of that year, I got every piece of the RJU set and wore them all the time, actually, that was the first set of items I bought when I got onto this account as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:19 am
SakuChwan

haha forced you suckers to gawk at mah house

No you didn't, pop up blocker warned me, then I told it to show it, then two seconds later I'm "WTF? O>O Why the hell did I do that? I don't want to sit here for an hour loading towns. >.< Besides, what about the conveinient, miniatures you can put on your profile, when can't he just post one of those it if matters? He already said what was there, so why spend 5 hours loading it?"

So I exited out.

jfm567
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost

~Metalic_Noodles

i have some G-Shades from the old gaia ball...... only 200 or so........... mind you this was back when they were 30 gold a piece. surprised

gonk I know, I know, I've been kicking myself a lot for thinking that they were too ugly to get even one of each. crying

Why the hell did they raise and stick? How? o_o

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:49 am
it would really take you 5 hours just to load homes? Wow you're right i should a just posted a pic. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:38 am
[Tsukasa567]
I don't particularly care if you believe me, but my old main account says that I've been here since 1/10/04. tsukasa567 if you care to look it up, I couldn't tell you half of the events that I took place in, because for 6 months I wasn't really active on Gaia, not until Halloween of that year, I got every piece of the RJU set and wore them all the time, actually, that was the first set of items I bought when I got onto this account as well.

Tsukasa doesn't care about anything he's a nihilist.  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:33 pm
SakuChwan
it would really take you 5 hours just to load homes? Wow you're right i should a just posted a pic. whee

Maybe not, but quite possibly depending on if Gaia's servers are working, how many times I get disconnected or the net just stops loading, plus the server error things.

angel_half82
[Tsukasa567]

Nihilist? confused

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:20 pm
Metalic_Noodles
SakuChwan

Maybe not, but quite possibly depending on if Gaia's servers are working, how many times I get disconnected or the net just stops loading, plus the server error things.

angel_half82
[Tsukasa567]

go to www.google.com
type "define: nihilist"

This is what i do ^_^ then you can look smart and be all "mmmhmm yes i totally agree and i knew about this ages ago" when really you didnt mrgreen

Nihilist? confused

~Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:05 pm
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
SakuChwan

angel_half82
[Tsukasa567]

go to www.google.com
type "define: nihilist"

This is what i do ^_^ then you can look smart and be all "mmmhmm yes i totally agree and i knew about this ages ago" when really you didnt mrgreen

Nihilist? confused

~Metalic_Noodles

I don't like google, I use ask, doesn't improve my inability to find what I want though.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:32 pm
Google is awesome

what happened to my post?

Did someone edit my post? scream  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:40 pm
Iconised Ghost
Google is awesome

what happened to my post?

Did someone edit my post? scream

hold on, lemme check...nope, i don't see anything logged about it.

and i think i'm the only mod on @ the moment...sooo...i think gaia just ate your post. crying  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff