Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Cat in the Hat? Pippy Long-Stocking? No way! >.< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Socks?
  FUZZY
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:46 am
aprilness
I've never had toe socks. I don't think my toes could handle it. XD

And cool socks, Midori. All my socks are white and boring. The only variable is the length and those little patches of color at the toe and heel are sometimes grey or yellow or pink. I don't have special socks. 50 cents is a good deal. I've seen single pairs of socks sold at ridiculous prices. I don't really understand why anyone would pay outrageous amounts of money on socks...my only standard on socks is comfort. XD

Mostly because I always either wear pants, or skirts/dresses with my knee-high boots or shoes that I wouldn't wear socks with. o.0

Toe socks always look cool but I don't think I could wear them.

I think if you wore them you would be pleasantly surprized they actually feel WAY more comfortable for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:40 pm
Thanks april. I usually have those kind with the different colored toe or heel too. xd  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:13 pm
I want some like those, but in purple. >_>
I have rainbow ones that I haven't worn out yet. I'm saving them for my trip. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:46 pm

You have small feet! surprised Lucky... emo

I prefer barefoot, but that's why I have purple toes that don't bend right anymore. (Broken most at one point or another, and I'm likely to loose a little toe soon, just because the right one has had a space heater fall on it, gets scraped, scratched and broken the most. ^.^;;; Sometimes I doubt if it's really broken or jut bruised.

Why do your knees lack color? No red, or purple, just pink... eek

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:47 am
Metalic_Noodles

You have small feet! surprised Lucky... emo

I prefer barefoot, but that's why I have purple toes that don't bend right anymore. (Broken most at one point or another, and I'm likely to loose a little toe soon, just because the right one has had a space heater fall on it, gets scraped, scratched and broken the most. ^.^;;; Sometimes I doubt if it's really broken or jut bruised.

Why do your knees lack color? No red, or purple, just pink... eek

~Metalic_Noodles

Uh, that's just my knees. sweatdrop I don't know why.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:37 pm
Now I'm seriously going to go dig up my last remaining pair of toe socks and wear them. I had three pairs but I wore two of them out. The best toe socks are the ones that glow in the dark. And if you can't afford the special "toe-shoes" wearing them with flipflops looks pretty funny as well.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:43 pm
I am the original sock whore. (Since I was about 2). I have holiday socks, striped socks, monkey socks, ankle socks, ladybug socks, polka-dot socks, variegated socks, knee high socks, smartwool socks, solids, skulls, and other animals.

My favorite combo was a hamster sock with a skull sock of the same head size. Really cool, but morbid. xd

I also do the mis-matched striped theme a lot, as well as one striped and one solid.

Today I work Knee-High Smartwool Socks. <3

I like your socks. They're cheap, which is cool. I can't wear really thin ones, but luckily for me, i started collecting early so I didn't have to throw away too many pairs when I made the switch.

I HATE white socks. They fail at life. People who wear them conform to society, and either a) do not realize how awesome socks are b) don't have the imagination or drive to wear cool socks all the time.

And Albus Dumbledore made my list of idols when he told Harry all he wanted for Christmas was a new pair of socks.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 pm
EggaxSponge

And Albus Dumbledore made my list of idols when he told Harry all he wanted for Christmas was a new pair of socks.

rofl LOL! Yeah, I love socks too, but I can't afford too many. I just buy the cheapest ones - white. gonk  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:33 pm
EggaxSponge
I am the original sock whore. (Since I was about 2). I have holiday socks, striped socks, monkey socks, ankle socks, ladybug socks, polka-dot socks, variegated socks, knee high socks, smartwool socks, solids, skulls, and other animals.

My favorite combo was a hamster sock with a skull sock of the same head size. Really cool, but morbid. xd

I also do the mis-matched striped theme a lot, as well as one striped and one solid.

I like your socks. They're cheap, which is cool. I can't wear really thin ones, but luckily for me, i started collecting early so I didn't have to throw away too many pairs when I made the switch.

I HATE white socks. They fail at life. People who wear them conform to society, and either a) do not realize how awesome socks are b) don't have the imagination or drive to wear cool socks all the time.

Yeeeaaah, I'm pretty much with Midori. The number one reason I buy white socks is neither a. nor b. but c---I am poor. XD I spend too much money on the rest of my clothes as it is, but I guess if I balanced that out better I could afford a variety of socks. And I know there are probably lots of cheap fun socks out there. But another thing is that if all my socks basically match I don't have to worry about keeping them in pairs or losing any... I don't even notice them go missing.

And you're right, I don't realize how awesome socks are. XD I've never spared them much thought at all, but it sounds like you do some pretty cool things with them.

My big thing is hats (how typical of a Gaian, right?). I collect hats and I love them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:35 pm
Yeah, I never see my socks go missing either. sweatdrop They all look the same. White white white white..... eek  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:49 pm
Yup, and Oz's socks are almost all white too. And our feet are close enough in size that we can wear the same sock size. XD

He's a size...10 in men's I think, and I'm a size 9 in women's. XDD I have big feet. Luckily they are narrow so at least they don't look...big and fat.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:27 pm
EggaxSponge

Plain are cheaper, easier to grab and pull on, and I don't feel bad when the bottoms get BLACK.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:47 am
Stop using Logic

LOGIC FAILS BECAUSE SOCKS WIN.

Okay, I see why you people like white socks. But they still fail. At life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:57 am
Sweet Naruto poster, but why the hell is randomly poked into a poster of Team 8...? neutral  

Oh! Mrs. O

Rowdy Roddy Piper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:50 am
Your socks are cute ^.^

I love toe socks. I'm wearing a pair right now ^.^ They're just striped, nothing extra-special about them, but I have two pairs that have little kitty and puppy faces on the big toe (one pair is cat, one pair is dog). I like wearing toe socks with flip-flops xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff