Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Are you earth friendly?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EARTH
  Needs a friend
  *Slowpoke.jpg* What's earth day/week?
View Results

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:35 pm
wow, i dont do anything for earth. i run 2 laptops, an xbox 360 (one of the most energy consuming things), standard light bulbs running about all day, 4 giant gas sucking cars, a really old refrigerator, large toilet tank, 1200 watt stereo system (kickass). xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:45 pm
I walk everywhere, use energy-saving lightbulbs, recycle, and turn off the tap when i brush my teeth.  

MonsieurSponge

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:15 pm
Yay candles!! ^_^ they use no power and give a soft light. I like the dark! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:05 pm
jfm567
wow, i dont do anything for earth. i run 2 laptops, an xbox 360 (one of the most energy consuming things), standard light bulbs running about all day, 4 giant gas sucking cars, a really old refrigerator, large toilet tank, 1200 watt stereo system (kickass). xD

stare

*kicks*

confused  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:35 pm
Umi_Goddess
Yay candles!! ^_^ they use no power and give a soft light. I like the dark! heart

Fire hazard.

Also, candles + big, tail wagging dog + pestering cats that jump up and are oblivious... = DOOM. sweatdrop

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:34 am
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
I smoke aloooot of weed

I celebrate in ernst of the worlds marvelous bounty. And revel in it's procusions in a manner befitting that of humbility.

*kicks*

weed is bad once you burn it, doofus. carbon monoxide emissions and various other chemicals that are bad for basically all living things around you.

stare

No wonder my plant died. Kinda amazing too since it was plastic. rofl Anything that burns produces carbon monoxide it would take me smoking everyday for a year to put out the same emissions as BBQing some chicken for dinner. (and i don't smoke anywhere NEAR that often)  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:08 am
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
I smoke aloooot of weed

I celebrate in ernst of the worlds marvelous bounty. And revel in it's procusions in a manner befitting that of humbility.

*kicks*

weed is bad once you burn it, doofus. carbon monoxide emissions and various other chemicals that are bad for basically all living things around you.

stare

No wonder my plant died. Kinda amazing too since it was plastic. rofl Anything that burns produces carbon monoxide it would take me smoking everyday for a year to put out the same emissions as BBQing some chicken for dinner. (and i don't smoke anywhere NEAR that often)

its still bad for you, kiddo.

its just fundamentally stupid to light something on FIRE and then stick it in your mouth.

stare

and i say that knowing that i am not only calling our captain stupid, but angel as well because HE CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER MOST OF HIGH SCHOOL due to his penchant for lighting things on fire and then sucking on them.

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:16 am
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
I smoke aloooot of weed

*kicks*

stare

its just fundamentally stupid to light something on FIRE and then stick it in your mouth.

stare

and i say that knowing that i am not only calling our captain stupid, but angel as well because HE CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER MOST OF HIGH SCHOOL due to his penchant for lighting things on fire and then sucking on them.

rolleyes

I'm not saying it's good for you at all. (though cooking with it is a very safe meathod of using it [legal too if you do it thru the right ingredients]) But then again neither is drinking, and with all the research i've done between cigarettes, alchohol, & weed. Weed does the least dmg.

I don't condone smoking weed to anyone. I grew up with it/around it and have done extensive research into how it works, it's effects on the body, and it's effects on the mind. And the conclusion i have come to is a personal choice. I'd encourage anyone and everyone to do some REAL digging into it's history and it's effects before making a possibly life altering choice.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:37 am
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan
I smoke aloooot of weed

*kicks*

stare

stare

rolleyes

I'm not saying it's good for you at all. (though cooking with it is a very safe meathod of using it [legal too if you do it thru the right ingredients]) But then again neither is drinking, and with all the research i've done between cigarettes, alchohol, & weed. Weed does the least dmg.

I don't condone smoking weed to anyone. I grew up with it/around it and have done extensive research into how it works, it's effects on the body, and it's effects on the mind. And the conclusion i have come to is a personal choice. I'd encourage anyone and everyone to do some REAL digging into it's history and it's effects before making a possibly life altering choice.

ya-huh.

its still illegal, yo, and its still a drug charge on your record if you get caught with it. its just not worth it.

its something people tend to do while they're young and foolish, and that's fine, but once you turn 18, well, you're an adult.

and i'm not just bashing on you, saku. you know i adore you. 3nodding i just get aggravated with ANYONE who uses it...my sister and her husband do and i think its ridiculous. they're both ENTIRELY too old to be "indulging themselves". rolleyes

i mean, jeez, angel smoked forever! and then he realized what a jackass it turned him into and stopped. 3nodding

i just worry when people do it. i mean, what a stupid thing to possibly be arrested for! and i don't even agree w/the law, BUT its still the law, and breaking it is no way to fight it, ya know? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 am
Lol blue. I'd think after being arrested twice for it i've got the "illegal" part down. Sure i fight for it legally, but the fact of the matter is big BIG corporations have too much profit to gain from keeping it out of their way, that even if it wins and becomes legal in a state. You can still be prosecuted for it because it's illegal nationally. I'd rather not wait the lifetimes it will take to change peoples minds and "indulge" myself in my own home, safe from da police. (considering some has been made avaliable to me... which is not often)  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:14 pm
I planted some stuffs blaugh We recycle a lot and try not to be wasteful ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 pm
SakuChwan
Lol blue. I'd think after being arrested twice for it i've got the "illegal" part down. Sure i fight for it legally, but the fact of the matter is big BIG corporations have too much profit to gain from keeping it out of their way, that even if it wins and becomes legal in a state. You can still be prosecuted for it because it's illegal nationally. I'd rather not wait the lifetimes it will take to change peoples minds and "indulge" myself in my own home, safe from da police. (considering some has been made avaliable to me... which is not often)

I just quit so she would shut up about it. oooooooooo

Indulge all you want I say. It shouldn't be a crime to smoke in the privacy of your own home.  

angel_half82
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:14 pm
angel_half82
SakuChwan

Indulge all you want I say. It shouldn't be a crime to smoke in the privacy of your own home.

xd Angel, you're such a bad boy.

'Cept Ace and her friends say they might once eat some "special" brownies. We just kinda need the stuff for it xD

I try to recycle.... it's just a pain in the a**. There's no recyling service and the recyling ben for the neighborhood is blocked by all the firefighter's cars. We either have to go to the other one or go when the firehouse is empty.

I'm going to write a letter to my principal though and suggest the school start a recyling program. It's ridicoulous how much paper and plastic we waste.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:23 pm
Goddess Ace
angel_half82
SakuChwan

'Cept Ace and her friends say they might once eat some "special" brownies. We just kinda need the stuff for it xD

I try to recycle.... it's just a pain in the a**. There's no recyling service and the recyling ben for the neighborhood is blocked by all the firefighter's cars. We either have to go to the other one or go when the firehouse is empty.

I'm going to write a letter to my principal though and suggest the school start a recyling program. It's ridicoulous how much paper and plastic we waste.

I try.

See I have quite the green thumb so I used to grow it and sell it. I also have a knack for rolling the perfect cigarette too.  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:29 pm
angel_half82
Goddess Ace
angel_half82
SakuChwan

I try.

See I have quite the green thumb so I used to grow it and sell it. I also have a knack for rolling the perfect cigarette too.

OMG i was stuck behind this women trying to get to my lecture the other day and she was walking sooo slowly. I was like, what the hell is wrong with you? Turns out she was trying to roll a cigarette and walk at the same time scream Seriously, she would have died of lung cancer before we got to class at that pace evil i was tempted to "accidently" knock her hehehe.... twisted  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff