Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
CONTEST! ATTENTION ALL YE GUILD ARTISTS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*scribble scribble scribble*
art is fun, yo!
100%
 100%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 95

Lineriku

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:28 pm
oh...............wow................and i was planning something for the front page...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:40 pm
jfm567
squee_moon
I will always care about you....
are we talking about the saku on the money logo or the front page pics...
...Because I love you!

the money saku.

I think this is just a contest for the front page lineriku. The front page needs to be overhauled anyway. You can peacefully disagree whine all you want but I'm pretty sure it won't change anything.  

angel_half82
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:57 pm
angel_half82
jfm567
squee_moon
...Because I love you!

the money saku.

I think this is just a contest for the front page lineriku. The front page needs to be overhauled anyway. You can peacefully disagree whine all you want but I'm pretty sure it won't change anything.

I'm talking about the money saku aka "the logo". Well anyways I think it's the logo. First thing you see anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:01 pm
Well I guess this calls for my photoshop skills *pops fingers* I just got done with a client today. I made the front cover of the graduation pamphlet, and senior honors assembly.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:05 pm
Angie moo
Well I guess this calls for my photoshop skills *pops fingers* I just got done with a client today. I made the front cover of the graduation pamphlet, and senior honors assembly.

Moo is in da house! W00t!  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:06 pm
angel_half82
Angie moo

Moo is in da house! W00t!
Lol I think I have an idea too. I just need to figure out how to put it all together. >.>  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:17 pm
Ooooh, I wanna try. o_o;;

I'm so backed up on commissions and freebies I promised for bumping my thread though...one of them being for bluegrass. >.>

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:33 pm
jfm567
squee_moon
...Because I love you!

the money saku.

Wha? DAMNIT! I thought we were just doing something for the front page, not the guild's logo. gonk Now can't come in with a shitty a**, no effort, paint back and text banner, post after a few entries and say 'PWNED!'. crying mah plan... cry
I suppose I could still do that, but I've told you AND too many like the winking, so it would be an insult, not a lame joke. sad

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:11 am
Don't worry i have Thany's commemorative logo safe in my photobucket. It's not going to die... just take a long vacation. Besides Overhaul is an understatement XD the first pic you see on the front page is the first pic i ever made for this guild ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:27 am
SakuChwan
Don't worry i have Thany's commemorative logo safe in my photobucket. It's not going to die... just take a long vacation. Besides Overhaul is an understatement XD the first pic you see on the front page is the first pic i ever made for this guild ninja

I know it is! xd
We can't get rid of it! It would be sad!

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 am
jesus christ.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:55 pm
angel_half82
jesus christ.....

yeeeah.

people, its not that we're changing the little sign ((the one i stole for my signature)).

we're creating a symbol FOR THE GUILD to be posted ON THE FRONT PAGE. which is why i SAID it could be a crest, flag, logo, whatever.

idk how you people thought we'd fit all that into that tiny little slot, but alrighty then.

READING COMPREHENSION! ITS FUNDAMENTAL!!!

((swear to god, this is gonna be my new motto. i seem to say it a bajillion times a day in this guild. sweatdrop ))

ALSO, i seem to recall putting something in there about how if anyone had QUESTIONS or was uncertain of stuff to PM me. not post hypotheticals in the thread which confuse people.

people who WEREN'T originally confused.

confused  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:19 pm
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
jesus christ.....

yeeeah.

people, its not that we're changing the little sign ((the one i stole for my signature)).

we're creating a symbol FOR THE GUILD to be posted ON THE FRONT PAGE. which is why i SAID it could be a crest, flag, logo, whatever.

idk how you people thought we'd fit all that into that tiny little slot, but alrighty then.

((swear to god, this is gonna be my new motto. i seem to say it a bajillion times a day in this guild. sweatdrop ))

ALSO, i seem to recall putting something in there about how if anyone had QUESTIONS or was uncertain of stuff to PM me. not post hypotheticals in the thread which confuse people.

confused

Don't blame them, I get confused easily.

And a good portion of why I didn't think it was the guild logo probably had something to do with how I'm used to it being mentioned. (2-3 names for it, then the 40x200 or 20x400 or 200x40... I can never remember how they go, anyway, 2-3 names and the size limit.)

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:37 pm
Metalic_Noodles
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
jesus christ.....

yeeeah.

confused

Don't blame them, I get confused easily.

And a good portion of why I didn't think it was the guild logo probably had something to do with how I'm used to it being mentioned. (2-3 names for it, then the 40x200 or 20x400 or 200x40... I can never remember how they go, anyway, 2-3 names and the size limit.)

~Metalic_Noodles

we've decided that we need a badass guild logo or crest of some sort for our front page.

i honestly don't know how to word it any simpler than that. there was no size limits mentioned, either, so idk where you were reading.

maybe people need to start reading things out loud to themselves. i know it helps my kiddos. stare  

WastelandMama
Crew

kezakey

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 pm
biggrin WHOOO HOOooooo Okay.. I will have a go. Its a crest for the front. Small.. hmmm.. I m off with my thinking cap.
It has to incorporate what the guild stands for.

BE SAFE

PEACE  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games