Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Okay, we know your religion, but how do you feel about love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duke of Balls

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:17 pm
----
Well.
I have never felt love, no.
i wish i did, but no.
Lust and Love are comnpetitiors, and lust seems to win... always.
Lust- a loveless liking for someone or something that you want... you desire and believe that you love but it is an ILLUSION!
Love- love is when you dont care about a person's appearance, you only care about who they really are on the inside.

that is my imput smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:36 pm
It is in my opinion that love is not something that can come easily. It must be built from foundations of mutual trust, caring, and understanding. I personally do not believe in love at first sight, as how can one fall in love with a person one has never met. Though it could exist, I personally have seen no evidence to back it up.

I also believe that love is not something to rush into. My younger sister claims love the first hour she dates someone. What happened to the time when saying, 'I love you' meant something, and was considered a large step in a relationship. These days to many underestimate love, and assume they have it, with every person they so choose to date. And in most cases, the relationship never lasts very long. I believe this may be due to the fact, that their are many other steps, decisions, and challenges relationships must go through, before the couple can really truly be in love. Though the feelings may be strong, I think that love comes after the couple has learned to exist as one entity, not two, and shares life together.

Sadly these days most people are in lust, rather then in love. Or in other cases, only dating as they feel they need someone in their lives twenty four/seven to feel complete.  

takara kagami

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces