Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
LOL-IOWA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's the guild's rule again?
  Something about a poll on every topic me thinks.
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:52 pm
Yay Iowa! biggrin Hehe. Stepherz I don't know when I'm coming anymore... so ya know D:

Also... wtf name change? D: NO SKITTLES?! D:<  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:30 am
I know someone that hit a deer so hard it caved in their windshield. The deer just hopped off of the car and ran away. Gosta love Nebraska!! xd  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:14 am
pineapple07
I know someone that hit a deer so hard it caved in their windshield. The deer just hopped off of the car and ran away. Gosta love Nebraska!! xd

i hate it when the venison gets away xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:24 am
Iconised Ghost
pineapple07

i hate it when the venison gets away xd

The guys go hunting so they catch it again later, lol. Mmmmm venison jerky yum yum.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:51 am
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
hitting deer means nothing to me and the people in southern north carolina. people hit deer and just keep going, with it laying in the middle of the street. thats how much we dont care anymore. (hard to miss them.) insurance is also high in this area for that reason.

but the price of venison is low?

xD yes, like free.

mrgreen yum xd as a nondriver, i wish i lived in north carolina

Here in Kentucky if we hit a deer we take it home and eat it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:55 am
churrlo
Yay Iowa! biggrin Hehe. Stepherz I don't know when I'm coming anymore... so ya know D:

Dana Skittles didn't sound as cool. D:

and that makes it VERY hard to plan for you coming. xd This summer is gonna be hell!

Dana Pixie Stix

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:00 am
There aren't any deer where I live so I doubt I'll have to worry about hitting one. xd

I do worry about hitting the many stray dogs and cats around here. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:10 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
churrlo

and that makes it VERY hard to plan for you coming. xd This summer is gonna be hell!

Well when are you like... busy? xd I'm thinking after June 15th and before July 2nd... or like just after July 25th xd Idk...

@angel - true D: Stupid Land Between the Lakes animals D:<  

churrlo

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:15 pm
churrlo
Dana Pixie Stix
churrlo

Well when are you like... busy? xd I'm thinking after June 15th and before July 2nd... or like just after July 25th xd Idk...

@angel - true D: Stupid Land Between the Lakes animals D:<

Like....all of it. I have weddings, graduations, graduation parties, birthdays, and vacation to go to. <_<  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:17 pm
Sooo... any free time? xd If you're in Cedar Rapids I'll be up there eventually because my friend is going to move into an apartment there =o She's going to Kirkwood xd (She lives in mah town)  

churrlo

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:18 pm
churrlo
Sooo... any free time? xd If you're in Cedar Rapids I'll be up there eventually because my friend is going to move into an apartment there =o She's going to Kirkwood xd (She lives in mah town)

xd Kirkwood.

I don't know when I'll have free time really. You gotta tell me when you're coming so I can make it.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:31 pm
Okies >_< We should go see a movie or something 3nodding Boobie zebra cakes ftw =o I'll try to find out soon  

churrlo

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:39 pm
churrlo
Okies >_< We should go see a movie or something 3nodding Boobie zebra cakes ftw =o I'll try to find out soon

You're not shoving cakes down my shirt...  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:20 pm
This topic is kind of a creepy coincidence because I'm reading a book called The Stolen Child. In it, a 7 year old boy is kidnapped by hobgoblins and they leave one of them in his place. In the book, when the boy has been living in the forest for a couple of months with the hobgoblins, they come across a woman who hit a deer. Acting on impulse, the boy ran up and breathed into its mouth, which brought the deer back to life.

THIS TOPIC SCARES ME BECAUSE OF THE TIMING OF IT. xd  

MonsieurSponge

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:54 pm
User Image

ZOMBIE DEER!!!  
General Discussion