Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Incest is the best, a game the whole family can play... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You don't get addicted to incest!
  Well, I do. In my spare time, you know.
  I know, it's just sick
  I have no comment here...
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:52 am
EggaxSponge
chianachan
Thats awful o__O

Like the greek myth, only she got knocked up by Zeus. surprised sad

Nah Zues ******** his daughters/sons and mortals too... All the Greek/Roman mythology is full of incest. And that's only half the story.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:09 am
What? The foster system? O_o *does not understand*

Um, yea...ick, I feel a little nauseous after reading that. But what's this about Nazis and children making animal noises? I didn't see that in the article...

This was news two weeks ago? Shows how in touch I am...and how much I watch news. *head/desk*

Getting addicted to incest...this was beyond incest, it was rape. I hope that wasn't his "excuse." Is it less of a crime to rape someone if you "have an addiction?" No. -_- Doesn't matter if it's the incestuous part that's addicting or not. O_o Did his mom have sex with him when he was young or something? This is just weird.

But the worst part is, you only live once (or at least that's what I believe) and this woman had to spend her younger years like this. :[

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:44 pm
Metalic_Noodles

I'm surprised none of you have asked, "WTF did (or didn't) that guy's parental figure(s) do to him to ******** him up so bad?!?!?!"

~Metalic_Noodles

Not everyone that is ******** up is ******** up because of their parents. But i am curious about what would have made him do this >.< And it cant all be blamed on the foster system either, otherwise everyone in the foster system would be sadistic kidnapper-rappists xp

@April: The animal noise thing can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl#Aftermath . It also talked about it on the news here, but i cant find the specific article that mentioned it >.<  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:10 pm
That's even crazier! I was wondering what their physical abnormalities would be.

He raped her in front of the children... sad  

MonsieurSponge

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:43 pm
Honestly, I want to know why they aren't prosecuting his wife as well as him, she was a knowing participant in the matter since they did raise three of the children as their own. After reading the Wikipedia page, it appears that he faked her dropping the kids off at the house, so never mind this statement.

As for his addiction, I think there is actually a proper term for the drive to have incest, and I know that there is one for the drive to rape someone, but neither of them come to mind right now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:33 pm
"I don't want my daughter to be ******** by boys who only crave sex. What do I do?
I know! I'll rape her!"

If that's what inspired him to do this, give me a pretty penny whilst I slap him across the face.

But seriously- Raping your daughter?
Having seven children with her?
Locking her in a cellar for 24 years?

And from what I understand, not all of the children even MADE IT.

Quote:
"My drive to have sex with Elisabeth grew stronger and stronger," Fritzl was quoted as saying.

"I knew Elisabeth didn't want me to do what I did to her. I knew that I was hurting her. ... It was like an addiction ... In reality, I wanted children with her."

Wait, did you want kids with her or did you get addicted?
Why'd you even rape her in the first place?

And did she give birth in the cellar or in a hospital or what?  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:09 pm
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
EggaxSponge
I honestly want to know what would pocess someone to make them think "oh i want my daughter" stare

Yeah that's pretty messed up. I can't even fathom what would make someone do something like that.

Oh xp someone did ask.

$10 on 'the foster system'.

~Metalic_Noodles

LOLWUT?  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:17 pm
Iconised Ghost
I heard about this a while ago. What i want to know is why the children can only talk in animal noises. I mean, the mother could speak. And didnt they have a tv down there?

As disturbing as it sounds I bet those were the noises daddy/grandpa made during sex. And as sad as it sounds possibly the daughter didn't even want to look at her children, let alone teach them to speak because of the reason as to why there were here. Or possibly daddy/grandpa didn't want them to be able to speak....think about it as far as his wife knew, the daughter was gone. If you heard childrens voices it would've been suspicious BUT animal noises? Blame it on a stray and life goes on.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:49 pm
pineapple07
Iconised Ghost
I heard about this a while ago. What i want to know is why the children can only talk in animal noises. I mean, the mother could speak. And didnt they have a tv down there?

As disturbing as it sounds I bet those were the noises daddy/grandpa made during sex. And as sad as it sounds possibly the daughter didn't even want to look at her children, let alone teach them to speak because of the reason as to why there were here. Or possibly daddy/grandpa didn't want them to be able to speak....think about it as far as his wife knew, the daughter was gone. If you heard childrens voices it would've been suspicious BUT animal noises? Blame it on a stray and life goes on.

That doesnt explain why they can barely speak normally and prefer to communicate in animal noises. If the father didnt want them to be able to speak that doesnt mean that the mother/daughter couldnt have taught them so that they could raise suspicions.

I'm pretty sure she gave birth in the cellar, not in the hospital. They only went to the hospital because the mother/daughter or one of the kids was sick i think, and thats when the guy got caught  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:18 pm
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
EggaxSponge
I honestly want to know what would pocess someone to make them think "oh i want my daughter" stare

Yeah that's pretty messed up. I can't even fathom what would make someone do something like that.

Oh xp someone did ask.

~Metalic_Noodles

LOLWUT?

Shipped from one home to the next, at any giving moment. Sometimes you get a week, sometimes a few months, separated from your parents, and siblings, when you did nothing wrong, a new school as often as a new home, likely falling behind, and each time you move you need to make new friends, and all your belongings from the last house are left there. (As in, no teddy bear, unless held as if you'd be dead before it was removed from your arms, and only then do you even have a chance of keeping it) These belonging include any gifts from your parents, or siblings, or other objects with sentimental value.

The foster system
Child services

Call it what you like, but with a childhood like that odd and violent ticks can't be uncommon.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:36 pm
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
EggaxSponge

Oh xp someone did ask.

~Metalic_Noodles

LOLWUT?

Shipped from one home to the next, at any giving moment. Sometimes you get a week, sometimes a few months, separated from your parents, and siblings, when you did nothing wrong, a new school as often as a new home, likely falling behind, and each time you move you need to make new friends, and all your belongings from the last house are left there. (As in, no teddy bear, unless held as if you'd be dead before it was removed from your arms, and only then do you even have a chance of keeping it) These belonging include any gifts from your parents, or siblings, or other objects with sentimental value.

The foster system
Child services

Call it what you like, but with a childhood like that odd and violent ticks can't be uncommon.

~Metalic_Noodles

Im not sure at all that that kind of situation you described would cause someone to become violent or "odd", unless they were abused in which case the chances might go up. I think you're more likely to get things like antisocial behaviour and other things like that, not necessarily violence

And not everyone's foster experience is like that  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
EggaxSponge

Oh xp someone did ask.

~Metalic_Noodles

LOLWUT?

The foster system
Child services

~Metalic_Noodles

Im not sure at all that that kind of situation you described would cause someone to become violent or "odd", unless they were abused in which case the chances might go up. I think you're more likely to get things like antisocial behaviour and other things like that, not necessarily violence

No, some finally get a chance to settle in one location/home, have good friends, a family, and then get tossed back to their parent's home, which is most likely still just as ******** up as when they were removed, just with fewer kids there.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:48 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles

Oh xp someone did ask.

~Metalic_Noodles

LOLWUT?

The foster system
Child services

~Metalic_Noodles

No, some finally get a chance to settle in one location/home, have good friends, a family, and then get tossed back to their parent's home, which is most likely still just as ******** up as when they were removed, just with fewer kids there.

~Metalic_Noodles

"Some"? "Most likely"? Stats please xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:06 pm
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
Metalic_Noodles

Oh xp someone did ask.

~Metalic_Noodles

LOLWUT?

The foster system
Child services

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Personal experiences leading to skewed amounts doesn't count?

>.< duh... apparently BSing your way though an SAT or GED essay is fine if you can for once in your life pull out persuasive, and the practice topics either require WAY too much info on your personal life or are something you can't write about at all.
Um... maybe I should take a class on BullShitting. confused

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:24 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles

The foster system
Child services

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Personal experiences leading to skewed amounts doesn't count?

>.< duh... apparently BSing your way though an SAT or GED essay is fine if you can for once in your life pull out persuasive, and the practice topics either require WAY too much info on your personal life or are something you can't write about at all.
Um... maybe I should take a class on BullShitting. confused

~Metalic_Noodles

nope, personal experiences leading to skewed accounts dont count xd Stats are your friends in BS, if you have a stat you can interpret it in a bajillion different ways mrgreen  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff