Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
SHUT UP ALREADY! It's my body, not yours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SWIMMING
  POOL
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:28 am
seriously, when i clicked on your link i was bit like "ooo...what am i going to see..." but i was VERY pleasantly surprised. You strut your stuff girl, you're friends are very obviously jealous  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:39 am
Thanks TSN, Egga, chiana, Munchie, and Iconised.

@ Squee: Uhhh...ok then. xd Thanks. heart  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:35 am
Yea i gotta agree with squee. Your friends are blind, they both look good on you. (i like the brown one the most... if a saku's opinion matters)  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:45 am
SakuChwan
Yea i gotta agree with squee. Your friends are blind, they both look good on you. (i like the brown one the most... if a saku's opinion matters)

Seconded.

*snaps fingers bobs head*
YOU GO GUUURRL!!

MMMHHMMM rofl  

angel_half82
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:08 pm
I like your tye-dye suit Midori its soo adorable and looks awesome on yous! and I can not wait to get a new swim suit! I'm sooo gonna look for a red and pink one! 4laugh I know I have a pooch *pokes her tummy* but its sooooo much fun wearing two pieces. domokun  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:27 pm
Everyone can wear what the hell they choose to and if someone gives you any hassle just give them a big "******** you!"

This is coming from a guy that wears military gear to school.

On topic: I wear Swim Shorts, big ones like a parachute.  

Thanatos Phoenix

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:01 pm
angel_half82
SakuChwan

Seconded.

*snaps fingers bobs head*
YOU GO GUUURRL!!

MMMHHMMM rofl

Yes, opinions from a Saku and an angel matter. heart

@ Angie: Red and Pink? I frankly hate pink with a passion, but red would be nice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:53 pm
i think thoes bathing suits look good on you in thoes pics. i think u'r friends who bash u bout it are crazy and dun kno wat they are talking about.

as for hannah montana my family and i have decided we should make a website dedicated to listing all zones and shops that are hannah montana free! she is everywhare and its scarry. especially seeing as hardley anyone really likes her unless they are like... 10.  

Marurashi

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:49 pm
Marurashi
i think thoes bathing suits look good on you in thoes pics. i think u'r friends who bash u bout it are crazy and dun kno wat they are talking about.

as for hannah montana my family and i have decided we should make a website dedicated to listing all zones and shops that are hannah montana free! she is everywhare and its scarry. especially seeing as hardley anyone really likes her unless they are like... 10.

10 and female, or 12-16 male. wink

1. The pics I saw must not have been the right ones, must have been oddly flesh-colored manicans.

I bet your friends are those people that where about 1 inch total of cloth and call it clothed. mad

The more I've thought about it, the more I've decided that swimsuits went from colorful undies in a special fabric to wearing less than the person would normally wear for underware. Like WTF? o.O

It's BS. If I bother to get a swimsuit I'm swimming in an outfit.

I have to get a dress for my Uncle's wedding, and I think a spring, bright colors, but not bold colors, patterns, but not over busy would be best. All I can find are WAY too low neck lines, no or almost no sleeves, and overall so much fabric missing I'd have to brain bleach if I saw someone in them.

I guess in a few years we'll all start wearing clothes as a nessecity only, for protection or warmth... but until full nudity is accepted...

[/rant]

I'm glad that compared to most swimsuits yours actually covers something, makes you look smart. Other than that, the only problem is that you look too good.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:15 am
lol metalic your post reminds me of this ad we have over here, dunno if anyone else has seen it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=h-Lx2ihpGbc
Basically togs become undies as soon as you cant see the sea any more mrgreen togs togs togs....undies xd

New Zealand is relatively hannah montana free...unless you watch certain tv channels but theyre pretty easy to avoid. And i havent seen any hannah montana products around here either ^_^ yay

I like the brown one too midori ^-^  

First Pancake

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:53 am
@ Maura: YES! I would totally visit that website.
@ Noodles: Uhhh...Manicans? Is that a compliment, or an insult? I can't tell which...I'm so tired. xd Yeah, my friends want to wear the ones that are made of two tiny triangles and some string for the top, and one triangle and a string thong for the bottom. I like to cover myslef up thank you very much. 3nodding
@ Pancake: Thanks. I wish I lived in New Zealand now!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:00 pm
Lyss just wears a swim tank, and softball shorts.

Simple, and easy. ninja

Hopefully, Lyss can get a pair of boy's swim trunks.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:24 pm
Ok, wait, I'm really confused now. Were your friends bitching that your swimsuits are too skimpy or...somehow "not skimpy enough?" XD I don't get it.

All I can think is they're jealous, you look really good and I don't even get what you're self-conscious about. The suits look really cute, both of 'em.

I prefer two-pieces for the reasons already mentioned. Though I usually wear a bikini top with those "boy shorts..." not sure why they call them that because they are shorter than the trunks boys wear. O_o

I'm not crazy about the standard bikini bottoms (and don't get me started on like, thong bottoms O_o)... they're always ill-fitted for me. D:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:23 pm
Midori Hayashi
@ Maura: YES! I would totally visit that website.
@ Noodles: Uhhh...Manicans? Is that a compliment, or an insult? I can't tell which...I'm so tired. xd Yeah, my friends want to wear the ones that are made of two tiny triangles and some string for the top, and one triangle and a string thong for the bottom. I like to cover myslef up thank you very much. 3nodding
@ Pancake: Thanks. I wish I lived in New Zealand now!

lol but now when pppl are at the beach they're watching people in speedos and skimpy bikinis going "togs...togs...togs....undies" xd but yeah, no hannah montana. I mean there might well be hannah montana out there, and i just dont look for it. But if its out there and not being shoved in your face, its pretty good 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:11 pm
chianachan
Both those look damn good on you, ******** your friends xd

I have a horrendous time with swimsuits. I would never actually wear a bikini due to fatness and scars xD and I have a long torso, so normal one pieces are way to short, and I have large boobs so most tank top style tops don't fit. I rarely have a suit/go swimming.
And I live where it's like 112 all summer xD
I agree, both of those look really good on you.

As for what I wear, I rock swim trunks, but I need to get new ones because the ones I have we got when I was, well, bigger... So, now I can't really dive or anything without having to be worried about them sliding off of me. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff