Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
May's Monthly Collectibles! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boo
  Bies!
View Results

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:50 pm
PHUCK! 40k A POP!?! THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:08 pm
I really want them. So I guess I'll have to work harder in cards to be able to get them. Which may take forever crying  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:10 pm
i have one of each, but i'm still waiting for actual feathery-style wings. crying

i know, i know, quest item. shut up.

anyway, they're nice i guess, but the eyes don't work on vamps. stare you would THINK that since these eyes have come out AFTER the vamps did, that they'd, ya know, code them to work with it, but whatever.

sweatdrop

VAMPS GET NO LOVE! scream  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:25 pm
I like the eyes more than the wings. Anyway I just got some gaia cash to get them. rolleyes  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:36 pm
I picked the wings. The eyes are nice but, I didn't really see any poses on Oculus Magica that I would actually *use* and Mythica wasn't looking that different either.

Didn't they promise never to re-release an item? I guess technically they haven't, but it's pushing it...>.>

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:39 pm
aprilness
I picked the wings. The eyes are nice but, I didn't really see any poses on Oculus Magica that I would actually *use* and Mythica wasn't looking that different either.

Didn't they promise never to re-release an item? I guess technically they haven't, but it's pushing it...>.>
Well, perhaps. However many Gaians were asking for more eyes even after Magica came out.  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:45 pm
Eh, it's all good. I just don't want different eyes all that badly. But if it's making people happy then whateva.

Your avi's looking very spiffy. :]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:48 pm
aprilness
Eh, it's all good. I just don't want different eyes all that badly. But if it's making people happy then whateva.

Your avi's looking very spiffy. :]
Thanks blaugh I do like how the Shade Wings go well with the Devilish Eyes  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:59 pm
I was gonna go with a red and black theme because...well I know it's obscenely popular but they're some of my favorite colors (especially together). sweatdrop I decided to switch to this...blue/white/black/yellow thing...Mostly because I tried to match what I wore to prom this year IRL.

yes i went to prom even though i graduated last year. ninja

For the most part I don't get very extravagant with my avatar...I thought the wings would be easy to incorporate into my avatar based on color theme.

So that's the potential I see in them. Even if jfm has pointed out the MCs aren't very original this month. XD

Plus, I didn't join until October last year and didn't get an MC til November. So this is the first opportunity I've had to get an "Elemental item" without the price rising to something I can't really afford.

Though I didn't have to buy this, someone actually gave me one! whee I have yet to find out who...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:02 pm
aprilness
I was gonna go with a red and black theme because...well I know it's obscenely popular but they're some of my favorite colors (especially together). sweatdrop I decided to switch to this...blue/white/black/yellow thing...Mostly because I tried to match what I wore to prom this year IRL.

For the most part I don't get very extravagant with my avatar...I thought the wings would be easy to incorporate into my avatar based on color theme.

So that's the potential I see in them. Even if jfm has pointed out the MCs aren't very original this month. XD

Plus, I didn't join until October last year and didn't get an MC til November. So this is the first opportunity I've had to get an "Elemental item" without the price rising to something I can't really afford.

Though I didn't have to buy this, someone actually gave me one! whee I have yet to find out who...
I really don't mind the unorginalness. Also when I first joined it took me a while to get an mc too. I don't really remember what the first one was. I think it was the Orly hat.  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:08 pm
Awww, I love the ORLY hats. :] My first was Wild Things. Meh. I had money so I bought an envelope. :/ I've been getting at least 1 of the MCs every month ever since...I wasn't sure if I'd be able to snag one this month x3  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:11 pm
Bikki Kobayashi V
aprilness

I really don't mind the unorginalness. Also when I first joined it took me a while to get an mc too. I don't really remember what the first one was. I think it was the Orly hat.

My first was.....I think also an ORLY? Hat.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:11 pm
I usually try for every month but I skiped April and I don't have many for 2007, or 2006 if any. I think the only 2006 item is the Katana. I am not sure about 07 items  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:13 pm
Heheheh. I is teh newb. x3
Ah well.

Pachelbel Canon

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:15 pm
aprilness
Heheheh. I is teh newb. x3
Ah well.

xd I'm still lower class. <_<  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]