I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Looking for RP. Likes: Long walks on the beach. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you want to role play with me?
  Yes. Let's get going!
  No, I never role play on the first date
  This is the third, compleatly neutral option.
View Results

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:09 am
Mhm. As Jimmy said; once we know how/what/why people play it'll be easy and fun to make a campaign that will suit as many tastes as we can, Phaeton. :3

As for the Suiko comment, I suppose so. It really does take some form of understanding about the game's story to fully appreciate the little subtleties. *shrugs* Oh well, as we think of ideas for an RP that we can all play in, I've opened a new thread in the subforums for people to look at. :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:16 am
So Lin, I've been doing some research to prepare a character for your new game, and I came across the article for Suikogaiden on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GensÃ…_Suikogaiden

You probably already knew about it, but I wanted to link you, because at the bottom of the page are links to a place where they've compiled summaries of the whole story. and the accompanying pictures. I was really surprised when I read about this game, because Sierra is one of the main characters, and she's also probably my favorite character from II. Super neat.  

WiskersThCatfish

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:16 pm
You do have good tastes, Jimbo, for Sierra, though not my most favoured, was definitely high on my list.

As for Suikogaiden, I wasn't aware of these spinoffs from Suiko II so my interest is now piqued. I'm aware of who Nash was (for he was in III I believe), but other than that that's really it. It would be interesting to play those storybook games some day because it would just add to the entire character interaction of the games.

Edit: Gaaah... After reading the Wiki pages I'm really pissed I lost my PS2 save. It had backups of complete Suiko I, II, and III saves, and I was almost done with IV... D:  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:52 pm
If your computer is surly enough you could try wading the hazardous waters of the internet and try emulating them. Then go on to Game FAQs and find completed saves for them. They should have them of all kinds. I mean if you were looking to do something specific with them. I'm sure there's also some kind of equipment you could find to transfer them to Play Station memory cards, but I dunno.  

WiskersThCatfish

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:22 pm
I have methods of transferring saves from PC to PSOne/PS2 memory cards, but it's the principle of the thing.

In short, the completion of said games makes me think my ePenis is bigger. Plus, I always wonder what will happen if someone continues collecting the completed saves and keeps importing them to games. It's probably of no big consequence, but for all I know there may be a game where all of the heroes, with your chosen names, come back.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff