In my family, at least the people I'm more closely related to, I'm sort of tall. Then again, I'll be wearing shoes that are raised no more than an inch or so, not high-heels. I haven't given much thought to dresses shorter than a few inches below knee-length, I guess because I'm so used to pants. xp I will warn you, my knees tend to have unexplained bruising. Well, I probably know what happened, usually involving my dog, but I forget before the purple is gone. It's not dark or very noticeable most of the time, can't say I won't have done something dumb in the next month though. sweatdrop

I personally don't mind if the dress doesn't give me shape. Either way most people there I'll barely know if I know them at all, and all with comment on how much I've grown, whether or not I have a shape. sweatdrop lol, I just realized, part of that taller than immediate family' thing, is that I can no longer successfully hide from people I'm suppost to know but don't behind my mother. xp

I agree, I don't think an empire waist would be good. A drop waist sounds good though. The wikipedia page on A-lines didn't have a good description, and didn't have pics...

I'm not sure I could pull of a low neckline, and I tend to fidget if I have a low(er than front) back. sweatdrop

I really like the 8th dress, but I'm worried that the cream is too light.

~Metalic_Noodles