Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Is it here yet? :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer means...
  beach!
  Disney!
  sleeping in!
  summer's here? O_O
  all i get to do is work for summer. whooo. - provided by jfm :D
View Results

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:11 am
o_O Enjoy winter? Does it snow where you live?

Where I live it's like summer all year round, so never really seen snow. It does get quite breezy, a cold breeze, when it's winter, but no big changes in different seasons. That's why I love spring, it's the most noticeable change. All the flowers are beautiful. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:55 am
all i get to do is work for summer. whooo.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:58 am
I'll add that to the poll. 3nodding

Edit: There your very own poll option. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:30 pm
I'm trying really hard to find a job for the summer. Today I checked back on five jobs I applied for and picked up an application for another. -_- And I forgot to call to check on one other one, which I have to do tomorrow, along with calling back the place with the manager I wasn't able to talk to today...

And I need to drop off the application I picked up tomorrow. D:

That's pretty much all I have in store for summer. crying That and maybe some camping with my boyfriend and a few other couples that are good friends of mine.

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:16 am
MissMunchieMonster
o_O Enjoy winter? Does it snow where you live?

Where I live it's like summer all year round, so never really seen snow. It does get quite breezy, a cold breeze, when it's winter, but no big changes in different seasons. That's why I love spring, it's the most noticeable change. All the flowers are beautiful. heart

Thanks i hate winter mrgreen It never snows where i live, you have to head a bit south for that. It just gets cold and wet >.<  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:59 am
Well, today is last day of classes for me and I go back to school on June 9th.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:09 am
@aprilness- O_O busy summer, but have fun on your camping trip. >_> I really wanna go camping. My boyfriend got to go camping at a beach once. >_> Really wish I could this summer, but it's doubtful.

@Ghost- it's cold and wet here now, and it's making me feel kind of sticky and sleepy, weird combination, but that's what I feel now. >_> I don't want to get sick. Gotta fight against colds! D<

@Blue-I finished today, too. ^_^ Handed in my last work for this semester and I'm finally freeeeeeeee! >D  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:59 am
I get to work work work this summer. Hopefully buy a house and work some more. Monies w00t!  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:04 pm
MissMunchieMonster
I'll add that to the poll. 3nodding

Edit: There your very own poll option. biggrin

jfm is appeased. i bet it will get more votes than the other ones. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Summer starts for me on Thursday the 21st. heart

Ace is coming to my house on the 2nd of July, and we will have a blast.

Before that though, I will be working at the shelter, and swimming in our community pool. 3nodding  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:43 pm
@pineapple07- Buying a house how I wish I could get one sometimes.

@jfm- It probably will get the most votes. XD
For now it's tied with Summer's here? O_O

@Midori- Yeah, I remember you telling us something about working at the shelter. How's your puppy?
O_O I haven't been in a pool in about 3 years or so, the only pool I ever go into is my aunt's pool in Florida. So maybe this summer I'll get my swim on. >_<  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:51 pm
MissMunchieMonster
@Kitsukage- That's a really cool resolution. I would like reading it so please post you DA page when you can or send me the link. 4laugh
I write occasionally when I get an idea I just grab whatever I have with me and write on it. I mostly draw though and this summer after the trip I want to make plushies of my characters. 4laugh heart

Actually, the project I mentioned in my last post is a private work, at the moment, but you're welcome to read it, if and when it gets published, in 2159. xd

Though you're welcome to check out and comment on the works I do post on my dA account. The link to them is on my profile. 3nodding */toolazytogetlinkrightnow*

Ahh, I see. What kind of genre do you tend to stick to, and the theme; such as, to name a few examples, a futuristic fantasy, or a medieval horror. I've been sticking to the kind of fantasy-medieval type things you often see in games. To name a few would be FFT and Vagrant Story.

I've been trying to broaden my scope, lately, and I'm musing for ideas on a futuristic story; inspired by my playing Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner, a little while back.  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:15 pm
Oh ok then I will check it out when it comes out in 2159. XD

I'll check your DA as well. 3nodding

I mostly write fantasy type stories. I tend to write only the best scenes in my head and the result is a bunch of missing pieces from the story. sweatdrop
I love reading, it's what helps me improve. Plus I love using things from my own experiences and mixing it up with fiction. >_> I really want to make a picture book (with my own pictures). Taking pictures of things that resemble stuff in my story, that's a dream. O_O Just thinking about it gets me exited. >_>

That's why I'm going to take advantage of this trip, I'm going to take as many pictures as I can. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:54 am
Yeah.. hopefully, if I DO decide to try getting it published, it won't take that long to get it out there.. but you never know. XD

Ahh, thanks. ^^ My submission's lack of reading and comments isn't very reassuring. XD;

Ahh, I see. Fantasy seems like a pretty common thing to see people being most comfortable with. I can account for thinking of things in my head, and having to patch them up as a write, though. There have been many a Chapter where I've had to do that; its one of the reasons my main project has spanned over 3 Versions, at its current; none of them are actually finished, either.. XD;; I'll sometimes mix in some real stuff into my stories, but its pretty rare; wildlife is about as far as I've gone, thus far. Hope you manage to get that picture book up and running, though; I'll be rooting for ya! 3nodding

Good luck with the pictures, too. ^^

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:06 am
Yes, it seems fantasy is mostly everyone's cup of tea. XD
I just love it, I'm surrounded by it. O_O
>_> I also have many versions of the same story, it's just when a new idea comes I have to integrate it into the story.

And thanks, I will also root for the, hopefully not so far off, publication of your book. ^_^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff