No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Will you believe me? I wonder..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think pokemon have been spying on me?
  Yes OMG they're spying on me too!!!
  No you're just crazy! (awww that's mean!)
View Results
Jacob7294 generated a random number between 1 and 1000000000 ... 244598253!

Jacob7294

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:35 pm
what the heck is with all the pokemon confused
its a little creepy gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:42 am
What do you mean? The being spied on? Yes indeed it is!  

-Less than Graceful-

Chess Master Ed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:12 pm
Pokemon aren't stalking me, shinigami are! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:34 pm
I believe you too! It happened to me! I liked Porygon so much that I felt like making Porygons in different shapes! Well... when Pokémon Gold and silver came out it had Porygon 2! I even called it that! It sort of scared me... eek  

OcarinaGuy64

-Less than Graceful-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:51 am
Chess Master Ed
Pokemon aren't stalking me, shinigami are! gonk

Horrifying isn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:52 am
OcarinaGuy64
I believe you too! It happened to me! I liked Porygon so much that I felt like making Porygons in different shapes! Well... when Pokémon Gold and silver came out it had Porygon 2! I even called it that! It sort of scared me... eek

I can't believe this has happend too so many people, remember we are here for mental suport so you don't go crazy and constantly paranoid, it's a serious concern. Pokemon don't know the tragedy they have caused!  

-Less than Graceful-

Krackshot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:50 pm
i have created my own evolution of evee, i call it "cycloneon the hound of the wind" we shall see if they steal this one!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:24 am
Krackshot
i have created my own evolution of evee, i call it "cycloneon the hound of the wind" we shall see if they steal this one!!!!

Indeed we will, they may have already stolen it!!!  

-Less than Graceful-

Touji_Ueda

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:15 pm
Well, mmm, Oddish kinda has the most obvious shape ever, and it's sooo easy to draw is not even funny. You remember princess peach and the weird plants she throws? They look a lot like oddish. Just more plant-like. Wouldn't she be the one they copied from? Peach and her plants appeared a long time ago. Besides pineapples kinda have the same shape too. You just draw eyes, legs and a smile and you have oddish. -_- I know this is just a random discussion but ehh I felt like being the non-believer. sweatdrop
I do agree, there are some scary and random cases like that. Like my cousin when he was like 2 foretelling the death of someone close to my uncle, or my aunt saying something that pretty much seemed to trigger the death of two people. mmm but making it less traguc, I once said Cuba should spend money on buying Titanic (the movie) so they could show it on TV, and a week from that day, they did show Titanic on TV. Xp
BTW, I didn't make any of this up. Sadly...

I just wanted to write a little rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:51 am
yeah i believe you, you design it cause you have a talent
and cause that peoples not believe you because ythe the people dont know you
like an actor if he is not known they will not say he ia an actor...........
and i have design my drawing like charizard i desing it with a water in his tail  

firarah

-Less than Graceful-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:31 am
Touji_Ueda
Well, mmm, Oddish kinda has the most obvious shape ever, and it's sooo easy to draw is not even funny. You remember princess peach and the weird plants she throws? They look a lot like oddish. Just more plant-like. Wouldn't she be the one they copied from? Peach and her plants appeared a long time ago. Besides pineapples kinda have the same shape too. You just draw eyes, legs and a smile and you have oddish. -_- I know this is just a random discussion but ehh I felt like being the non-believer. sweatdrop
I do agree, there are some scary and random cases like that. Like my cousin when he was like 2 foretelling the death of someone close to my uncle, or my aunt saying something that pretty much seemed to trigger the death of two people. mmm but making it less traguc, I once said Cuba should spend money on buying Titanic (the movie) so they could show it on TV, and a week from that day, they did show Titanic on TV. Xp
BTW, I didn't make any of this up. Sadly...

I just wanted to write a little rolleyes

Doubt if you will, but drawing Odish when you're five and have never played a Mario game is hard! They may well have copied it from there, but then again they may have copied it from me...
I'm so sorry that has happend to you, but you should say it was because of something someone said, death is never anyone's fault......unless they're a murderer, but that's beside the point. Cool about the Titanic thing though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:32 am
firarah
yeah i believe you, you design it cause you have a talent
and cause that peoples not believe you because ythe the people dont know you
like an actor if he is not known they will not say he ia an actor...........
and i have design my drawing like charizard i desing it with a water in his tail

Thankyou for those kind words.
Sounds cool. *thumbs up*  

-Less than Graceful-

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out