Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
OFFICIAL* Beta battle system discussion. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:55 am
I applied. Probably won't get in though. I agree with the fact we need a subforumfor it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:22 am
I'm so signing up for the beta testing I love testing video games I enjoy a challenge and like making reviews. I know I'm such a video gaming nerd. emo But I can't help I play SWG, WOW, and some of the new games for my new Nintendo wii, and soooon I shall have a Ps3! *laughs evilly*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:59 pm
I'm much the same, Angie; I love playing games, and should I actually be one of the accepted people for the BETA testing, it'll be my first time in doing so. But I know that by the laws of nature, the world would end and bring about the apocalypse, were I accepted into anything remotely like BETA testing. My nickname may mean "lucky", but it couldn't be any greater form of irony. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:08 pm
Since I doubt it will come out anytime soon, I'm not really worried about the battle system. I'll try it if it ever comes around.  

MonsieurSponge

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:45 am
(Is back)

I signed up for the Beta tester thing. Hopefully they don't clear my stats if I get it but if they do then hey I'll have a better understanding of the game when it actually comes out to the general public.

I also agree we should make a subforum out of this because if its anything I hope its going to be we are going to Zerg rush the whole game with guildies.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:22 pm
I signed up for the test. I do hope I am accepted sweatdrop  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:53 pm
I will always care about you....
ok I think at least one of us will. They are accepting 10k people out of like maybe 100k applicants.
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:51 pm
Hmm.. if that's the number of people they're accepting, the odds don't look too bad. What.. one in 10, or something like that? Ehh.. my brain is fried from exams.. XD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:20 pm
I applied blaugh I'm hoping I'll get to play since I'll have free time and it seems like a fun game... if they do it right hehe  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:35 pm
Seams like the are good. I was afraid they were not. Still, I really do hope I am picked sweatdrop It would be great  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:18 pm
churrlo
I applied blaugh I'm hoping I'll get to play since I'll have free time and it seems like a fun game... if they do it right hehe

Likewise here.. I might not be ridiculous, like some people no doubt pass off as, sometimes, when it comes to games, but I would give a fair bit of my time to it; of course, alongside my own personal writing, and what not; there are only just over 6 months for me to finish what will potentially be a 52-Chapter Project.. XD;;

Having nothing to do over the summer means both catch up time and assistance time, should I be picked. O=

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:25 am
i didn't apply cause i'm already swamped, but i hope someone from the guild gets in and gives us coolio updates and whatnots! 3nodding

go guildies!  

WastelandMama
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:27 am
I applied just for the hell of it, even though I am kinda busy right now. O_o I probably won't get picked anyway (I REALLY doubt it), so whatevah.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:07 pm
i applied, but even if i do get picked i dont have any high speed at home.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:38 pm
If one of us gets picked we should post a ridiculous amount of screen shots.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff