Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I want Nostalgia..........!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you remember me from way back when¿¿
  ........................really i dont know you
  i think.....what did you look like again??
  !!O..O!! SakuraChan......STRIP!!
View Results

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:20 pm
..........heh......i was here when the first comic came out......and then the movie........man................gunther fits the guild so good......................but then i go away and not see the other movies after that...................o..........i saw myself!!............on the post your pic sticky................im on page5!!...................man......i wanna see more....................lets go back in time on my motor bunny and relive the good ol days.................ugh..................i dun have one.................  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:54 pm
I remember the screenname.

and I've been thinking about having a panty auction soon >>

<<

<3

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:56 pm
yay.......another member remembers me........................whats a panty auction......i remember being at the undie party................how dose an auction tie in with a party??  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm
Lineriku
yay.......another member remembers me........................whats a panty auction......i remember being at the undie party................how dose an auction tie in with a party??

It could be a sexy party. rofl  

angel_half82
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:11 pm
angel_half82
Lineriku

It could be a sexy party. rofl

yes.....thats, usually how that goes..................hehehe..........  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:39 pm
HEY.
................ you sure............. use alot of ....... unnecessary periods when you.... write.

I think I remember you. Maybe. I used to be ~Magic Trevor~ and Awiergan.

But enough about the past. Go back and read the comics if you want nostalgia.

The guild constantly changes, it'd be dull if it always stayed the same.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:54 pm
Exmucane
HEY.
................ you sure............. use alot of ....... unnecessary periods when you.... write.

o man im glad it changes......sometimes........but if it stayed the same you would never be nostalgic...............you remember things that arent here anymore...............oh...and i have reread the comics, reviewed the FG4PG movie and saw the ones i wasnt here for.....checked old threads ive been in............and my dots are how ive been writing online since i first found out abouts interwebz............................(and i........dont...................use un..........necessary............dots............................my dots represent pauses between sentences...........or yyou could think of them as real life pauses when i speak................so the dots are when i dont talk..........see¿¿)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:00 pm
Lineriku
Exmucane
HEY.

o man im glad it changes......sometimes........but if it stayed the same you would never be nostalgic...............you remember things that arent here anymore...............oh...and i have reread the comics, reviewed the FG4PG movie and saw the ones i wasnt here for.....checked old threads ive been in............and my dots are how ive been writing online since i first found out abouts interwebz............................(and i........dont...................use un..........necessary............dots............................my dots represent pauses between sentences...........or yyou could think of them as real life pauses when i speak................so the dots are when i dont talk..........see¿¿)

Oh.

I get it.

I tend to just skip a line for my pauses.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:07 pm
^^ Omigawd!!........im in comic six!!!...........how did i forget that!!......................(cause it was so long ago binbun.......... stare )  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:07 pm
Lineriku
same here......i usually always looked like these avis..............and i usually always have on my dirtay toe sox.....................(yay egga remembers.........)...yall had undie parties without me¿¿......... cry

Maybe... I was gone for 13 months, so in my 2 years and 5 months on Gaia it's quite possible. I don't remember well, unless it's super random. sweatdrop You're old avis didn't strike any chords either, but if you left shortly after I joined it would be possible. I seem to mildly recall some of the things you mentioned, like old Trevor's flash vids that I didn't bother spending hours to load. Hrm... now that I know how to download them maybe I should try... (56K dial-up. download speeds- best are in the 2-3K range.)

o: old Trevor and new Trevor are the same?!?!! o.o
xp

Edit: Commas, periods, line breaks, and three dots; all of those indicate pauses. Usually all or most are used, alternating, when typing. Which to use when is determined on the length of pause the writer associates with each. Or, like with three dots, commas, and line breaks, their other uses could be a determining factor. (three dots-trailing off, commas-list, periods-end of a thought, line break-to space out a wall of text.)
~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:14 pm
Metalic_Noodles

I thought this was obvious. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:19 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Lineriku
same here......i usually always looked like these avis..............and i usually always have on my dirtay toe sox.....................(yay egga remembers.........)...yall had undie parties without me¿¿......... cry

Maybe... I was gone for 13 months, so in my 2 years and 5 months on Gaia it's quite possible. I don't remember well, unless it's super random. sweatdrop You're old avis didn't strike any chords either, but if you left shortly after I joined it would be possible. I seem to mildly recall some of the things you mentioned, like old Trevor's flash vids that I didn't bother spending hours to load. Hrm... now that I know how to download them maybe I should try... (56K dial-up. download speeds- best are in the 2-3K range.)

xp

Edit: Commas, periods, line breaks, and three dots; all of those indicate pauses. Usually all or most are used, alternating, when typing. Which to use when is determined on the length of pause the writer associates with each. Or, like with three dots, commas, and line breaks, their other uses could be a determining factor. (three dots-trailing off, commas-list, periods-end of a thought, line break-to space out a wall of text.)
~Metalic_Noodles

im glad people still know their grammar..................but its just something i got used to on the net...........i would never dare type like this for my english professors.....................i would be very badly deadified........................(yeh din you know trevor is trevor¿¿......who else could trevor be??.........not a joke by the way..............)  

Lineriku

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:21 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

Hence the xp emote.
It did take me a while to get the connection, but eventually I did, in a different thread.

Still, I thought we were suppost to act like we didn't know, so that your new account wouldn't get into trouble.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:44 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

Hence the xp emote.
It did take me a while to get the connection, but eventually I did, in a different thread.

Still, I thought we were suppost to act like we didn't know, so that your new account wouldn't get into trouble.

~Metalic_Noodles

(if the new account hasnt done anything wrong then theres zero reason for it to get into trouble........)  

Lineriku

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:54 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

Hence the xp emote.

~Metalic_Noodles

D: I guess I didn't tell you.
Last week an old friend of mine (who has now been promoted to omnimoderator) figured me out, so there's no reason to hide it.

Quote:
(if the new account hasnt done anything wrong then theres zero reason for it to get into trouble........)

Actually, warnings stack. If you do something on one account, it can carry over to a different one. I've been permanently banned several times, which means that if I do even the slightest thing wrong, I'll loose this account.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff