Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
4am topic: Trevor needs advice or something. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

4am
  LONG POLL IS REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG
View Results

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:04 am
Exmucane
Artanus
(I know I'll be benefiting from this thread)

I usually wear jeans and a black tee-shirt. Lately I've been bored of the black shirts, so I've been branching out my color. You should check out Hot Topic if you have one. Their non-goth/non-all black stuff is pretty sweet.

I'm trying to avoid being labeled. You can't wear stuff from hot topic without being stereotyped. ._.

Uhh....I have a few things from hottopic and I'm not stereotyped. It's fun cause me and my husband share the bondage pants from there. I usually stick with t-shirts and jeans, men's jeans preferably because they fit nicely around my hips and I never have to worry about butt-cleavage with them. So basically.....I wear men's clothes (undergarments not included in that statement xd )  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:28 pm
Well too be honest, I'm not much of a fashion person, but let me describe to you what I normally wear. I wear black skater shoes (they are actually comfortable because I have flat feet), medium sized white socks, Khackies, and a black shirt. My only real advice is when you try clothes on, stare in the mirror for about a minute and say to yourself "Does this say me?"  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:50 pm
LOL HERE'S MY FAIL ATTEMPT.

Here, here, and here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Fail? Those are some ...useful... links!

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:21 pm
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Eh... most of my cargos are already more exotic than that. I'm going for more of an overall industrial look, not quite the gamer look.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:09 am
But whats so wrong with the gamer look overall the nerd look. You get awesome t-shirts with jokes that most of the human population would not understand. domokun  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:13 am
Angie moo
But whats so wrong with the gamer look overall the nerd look. You get awesome t-shirts with jokes that most of the human population would not understand. domokun

Nah, nerd = amateur. I'm too high level for that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:15 am
Exmucane
Angie moo

Nah, nerd = amateur. I'm too high level for that.
Eh true *ponders*

Edit: Maybe you should just try random styles till you find one you feel most comfortable with.

Edit Edit: Instead of taking everyones advice and ending up with stuff you don't like. whee  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

mitian

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:55 am
Sorry man, can't help you here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:42 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Eh... most of my cargos are already more exotic than that. I'm going for more of an overall industrial look, not quite the gamer look.

Industrial? I'll need a reference.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:00 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

I'm using the music-creates-fashion ideal (such as how people consider Linkin Park's apparel emo?) In which case industrial fashion would be this or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:14 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

I'm using the music-creates-fashion ideal (such as how people consider Linkin Park's apparel emo?) In which case industrial fashion would be this or something like that.

I've tried and I've tried, and am still trying, but I don't think I can download that vid, at least not from youtube since youtube doesn't support resuming a download.

So upload it to mega download or post screen caps please?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:29 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

I've tried and I've tried, and am still trying, but I don't think I can download that vid, at least not from youtube since youtube doesn't support resuming a download.

So upload it to mega download or post screen caps please?

~Metalic_Noodles

It's not a small file; this might take you a while on 56k, but it should be doable.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21528014/Funker_Vogt_-_Fallen_Hero_AcidVidz.blogspot.com.rar
Password:acidvidz.blogspot.com  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:35 pm
@Metallic: Actually, that'll take like 8 hours... just check out their website for an idea of what I'm talking about by industrial fashion:

http://www.funker-vogt.com/  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:40 pm
i try to help.........try buying hats or anything you might like from deviantart shop here

and these paintball pants actually look pretty kewl and may fit with your desired industrial style......idunno.....i think........just check......here

so yeh i hoped i helped even if it wwas you deciding what NOT to get.............good luck man..............  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff