Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!
[Finished] Quiz event! Win up to 100,000 gold Quiz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angels_Plight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:23 pm
the person who solved it part will be typed by me to show who answered it first, you don't have to type that part unless you really want to ( it was written as part of the answering format)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm
dilann
Angels_Plight
you have to solve next question lol, only 1 winning answer accepted per question

ic so when will you put the next quiz?
can you notify me by pm please. thnkx 3nodding

If you read the whole topic you will notice I say that I will post a new question everyday for the next 15 days anytime between 2:30pm ~ 11pm EST (New York time)  

Angels_Plight

SQViSHY

O.G. Elder

4,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:25 pm
surprised sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:30 pm
Angels_Plight
dilann
Angels_Plight
you have to solve next question lol, only 1 winning answer accepted per question

If you read the whole topic you will notice I say that I will post a new question everyday for the next 15 days anytime between 2:30pm ~ 11pm EST (New York time)

ok, so your putting another one right away. im sorry i like in central canada so i didnt know what time in here.  

dilann

Angels_Plight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 pm
dilann
Angels_Plight
dilann
Angels_Plight

ok, so your putting another one right away. im sorry i like in central canada so i didnt know what time in here.

I said "everyday" so tomorrow = next question =O  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:37 pm
Angels_Plight
dilann
Angels_Plight
dilann
Angels_Plight

I said "everyday" so tomorrow = next question =O

ok 4laugh  

dilann

phoenixstar3

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:05 pm
wow this looks like fun. hope i will be up to try as well hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:47 pm
hmmm this looks interesting...but somehow I think this is challenging...I am up for the challenge=)  

SnowStorm_Prince

Angels_Plight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:23 pm
New question has been posted!, also as notification, whenever i post a new question and it is unanswered, I will add [New] on the topic's name and also new updates so read the whole 1st post for any new information and if you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I will answer them for you, or pm me if its something really private  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 pm
WHERE the heck to come up with this stuff???O_o  

III Moonlight III

Angels_Plight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:49 pm
I played over 50 different online games, but don't worry, I'm only using online games that are popular and have ALOT of players (like over 100,000 players) , not the online games that are like only a total of 1000 players...It IS a gaming quiz so expect questions from games you might even have heard or seen, but they are all online games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:57 pm
ggrrr of all the MMOs i played on i haven't seen that one and most MMos i cant play on a mac...  

phoenixstar3

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yuff Yuff Yuffie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:34 pm
Hm, it DOES seem familiar...
Better check all the games I have played...
I wish I COULD find it, but out of all the MMOs I've played, I can't remember all of them except the ones I played recently...
I'll go search around... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:38 pm
heheh its not in the ones im currently playing in either yuffie  

phoenixstar3

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Angels_Plight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:36 pm
every about 6 hours I'll post another hint o.0  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!