Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Island of the Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like?
  Yeshh
  Eww nuuu!
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:04 pm
Kairi's tail waved anxiously. "Somethings weird about Akun...like she''s not a normal human..." she ponders. Suddely out of nowhere, a ferocious monster jumps in front of her. "ACK!" her tail extended and she released poison gas. The monster was breathing fast, so the poison would work immediately. No longer than 10 seconds passed when it fell over, dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:21 pm
Akun sighs. I hope I do not run into any monsters....but that is common...there are monsters every where... Akun gasps as a monster jumps infront of her and trys shalshing at her. She jumps out of the way and takes out her bow and arrows. I hope I can kill it She thinks as she shoots a fire arrow at its chest. It hits it and it burns to a crisp. She sneezes. I hope I do not get darker wings because I killed some thing....  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:14 am
Kairi smoothened out her clothes and continued walking. Occasionaly, she would shout,"Captain! Jack! Anyone???"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:09 pm
Akun sighs after she knocks the monster unconsious. That is good...I didnt kill it...so my wings will not go darker... "Captian! Jack! Anyone! please! answer!" She shouts out.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:29 pm
"Someone! Please answer!" Kairi shouts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:05 am
Akun sighs after shouting for a while. I am not really sure there is any one else on the island except me and Kairi....I hope not...I want to meet new people or at least get rescued.....  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:02 am
Name: Munky
Race: Shape-Shifting Wood Elf
Appearance: Looks like my avatar only has large black fox ears and wears a long, black, cloth coat with a hood that she keeps over her face.
Weapons: Two katana and two daggers (one in each boot).
Personality: Shy but sweet when she wants to be. Very intelligent and sly, but also very curious.
Other: Shape-shifts into any kind of cat, including a small black fox. Falls in love easily, but keeps to herself unless she has a problem with you. Her eyes, which mainly stay blood red, change color according to her mood.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 am
Munky awoke in a cave, covered in leaves and dirt. She looked around, noticing a disturbing smell in the air. She stood and brushed the sand and dirt off her clothes. "Hello?" she called, recalling the storm of last night, but nothing else. Suddenly a large beast crawled out from the darkness of the cave and charged at her. As it reached its gigantic claw out to strike her, she pulled her katana out of her sheaths and cut its arm off. Realizing the beast would be too strong, she turned and ran away like a coward.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:33 pm
"Hello! Any One else here except me and Kairi? Hello! Captian! Jack! Please! Answer back!" She shouts. Then she sighs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:49 pm
"No use," Kairi said, sighing. She kept walking and cross paths with Akun. "No monsters, were there?"  

Yuuki96

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:10 am
She sighs. "I only fought one....But I didnt kill him..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:25 am
Kairi smiles. "I killed one. While you walk around, be cautioned. I accidently released poison gas." she explained.  

Yuuki96

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:24 am
Akun nods. "I will be carefull...."She smiles. Well...Poison gas does not do any thing to my Angel rank so thats good She thinks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:43 am
Kairi nodded and headed on.  

Yuuki96

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:28 am
Akun sighs. A frown comes across her face. Why cant i do any thing right? She thinks  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff