Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
A FG4PG Clan? (Battle mmo topic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You up for the FG4PG CLAN!!!
  YAY
  Pfft I'm not even going to play it >.>
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:29 pm
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior
We'll only get big if we have devotion of the guild members. I know with Trevor and Angel we'll have some major players, but it'll take us all going in and murding s**t all the time.

Like I said, I'll be running my own clan as well. Hopefully I can join two, but I can't guarantee my primary dedication here.

Well, most MMO's you can only be part of one "guild".
Usually I like soloing in MMO's for the most part. Normally I like to do the tanking or massive damage dealer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:33 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior
We'll only get big if we have devotion of the guild members. I know with Trevor and Angel we'll have some major players, but it'll take us all going in and murding s**t all the time.

Like I said, I'll be running my own clan as well. Hopefully I can join two, but I can't guarantee my primary dedication here.

Usually I like soloing in MMO's for the most part. Normally I like to do the tanking or massive damage dealer.

Be the tank to my healer?  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:53 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior

Just as long as you don't hit me with the hoe smacking tail I'll do it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior

xd Lucky for you I don't have a tail on Gaia.  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:57 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior

xd Lucky for you I don't have a tail on Gaia.

Very true. xd
Now we must figure out a battle cry for our clan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:11 pm

AAAoooOOOGGGAAA

biggrin

I think I misspelled it.
~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:25 pm
Metalic_Noodles

AAAoooOOOGGGAAA

biggrin

I think I misspelled it.
~Metalic_Noodles

this actually counts as spam. You may want to edit the post. and remove a bit of the studipity....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:35 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Metalic_Noodles

AAAoooOOOGGGAAA

biggrin

I think I misspelled it.
~Metalic_Noodles

this actually counts as spam. You may want to edit the post. and remove a bit of the studipity....

not really, she was replying to blue's statement for a battlecry.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:41 pm
xd
I think that would be hard to type while trying to raid a dungeon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:43 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
Metalic_Noodles

AAAoooOOOGGGAAA

biggrin

I think I misspelled it.
~Metalic_Noodles

no need to be so hurtful nerdy................just go ahead and say it instead of making it ant sized............  

Lineriku

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:26 pm
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior
We'll only get big if we have devotion of the guild members. I know with Trevor and Angel we'll have some major players, but it'll take us all going in and murdering s**t all the time.

I'll be in his clan. wink

@lineriku: If you haven't noticed most of the stuff Noodles posts is stupid. Ignorance is bliss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:00 am
angel_half82
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior
We'll only get big if we have devotion of the guild members. I know with Trevor and Angel we'll have some major players, but it'll take us all going in and murdering s**t all the time.

@lineriku: If you haven't noticed most of the stuff Noodles posts is stupid. Ignorance is bliss.

I am too actually. I like the idea of his clan with the "races". Adds a cool twist.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 am
TheBlueWarrior
angel_half82
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior

I am too actually. I like the idea of his clan with the "races". Adds a cool twist.

Hell i probably woln't even be in the FG4PG clan much. My main character is going for broke... if there is such a thing as a perfect game file, Sakuchwan will have it. FG4PG Jackpot will prob be the Guild leader for the rest of you guys.

And lets stop bashing metallic, she was just trying to do her job, even if it was a mistake.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:25 am
teh sexiful nerdy
Metalic_Noodles

AAAoooOOOGGGAAA

biggrin

I think I misspelled it.
~Metalic_Noodles

It's a battle cry, without the stupidity it is nothing, not even fun.

angel_half82

It is, even if you exclude the half that is all just pointing out the obvious. I should work on that...

At least I stopped emote raping sometime during the year I was vanished.

Whoa, my purple looks really pretty with TSN's pink. The two colors complement each other. 3nodding

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 pm
TheBlueWarrior
angel_half82
Exmucane
TheBlueWarrior

Well there you go then.

HUMAN TEMPLAR FTW!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas