Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Fun With Duct Tape! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite color for Duct Tape?
  Grey
  Green
  Purple
  Red
  Pink
  Black
  Blue
  Orange
  yellow
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:07 am
Mmm... I love duct tape.
I'm actually like.. a traitor to duct tape now xd
Because I prefer the black Gorilla Glue tape.. it's stickier, and several times thicker. It's excellent for my skates.

Roller girls duct tape THE s**t out of their skates, like usually 6 or 7 layers of it on the toes, because when you do single knee falls the toe drags across the track and gets all ******** up.
Also, half the gear we wear gets duct taped on xd

I made a really badass wallet out of duct tape one time. It had a bunch of different pockets, and it had red fishnet on the outside, and I took apart one of those Hallmark cards, so when I open it, it plays the Star Wars theme song xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:22 pm
chianachan

I made a really badass wallet out of duct tape one time. It had a bunch of different pockets, and it had red fishnet on the outside, and I took apart one of those Hallmark cards, so when I open it, it plays the Star Wars theme song xd

That sounds awesome. How long did it take you?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:38 pm
Metalic_Noodles
chianachan

That sounds awesome. How long did it take you?

~Metalic_Noodles

I don't remember. Maybe a few hours. It also had a little latch, and I had sewn velcro on so it stayed shut.

It's lived through so much. I even washed it, and the sound still worked xD

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:03 pm
TheBlueWarrior
It's handy for tying up hands and legs so when you throw people off of bridges...
Um, I mean, make a wallet, yeah, thats it...

I actually know a guy that made a wallet out of duct tape and its lasted a long long time. wink  

angel_half82
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:32 pm
i once saw on mtv some girl made her prom dress outta duct tape. everyone thought she was crazy, but it turned out HIGHLY badass!

so make a prom dress already! chop chop! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:45 pm
I ended up making a duct tape case for my iPod. It's totally removable. There's tape over the wheel, but it still works flawlessly. It's kick a**.  

Artanus

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:13 pm
bluegrass cat
i once saw on mtv some girl made her prom dress outta duct tape. everyone thought she was crazy, but it turned out HIGHLY badass!

so make a prom dress already! chop chop! xd

yea. I was going to do that. Duck tape brand has a contest you enter with it, but you need a tux and a dress and so I would have had to have a date like, waaaaaaay before prom. So yea, didn't do that.

but they look really good. There's a website you can go to here to read all about it and even vote on this years winners and see past winners.

@art: nice :]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:31 am
Never give Wolfeh duct tape, Wolfeh may tape you to the wall and buttsecks you. ;D

Fixed: It's more true anyway... *stares at frito* >;3  

Pirate-Wolfe

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:23 pm

tsk tsk

Did you really forget? It's only been 1-2 years since Saku-god said rape wasn't funny anymore.

tsk tsk

Buttsex, humping, and things like that are still fine though.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:46 pm
Metalic_Noodles

tsk tsk

Did you really forget? It's only been 1-2 years since Saku-god said rape wasn't funny anymore.

tsk tsk

Buttsex, humping, and things like that are still fine though.

~Metalic_Noodles
Ah yes this is quite true. Rape is serious buisness and no laughing matter  

Ketake 2.0

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:50 pm
I will always care about you....
When I went over vikki's house with my new boyfriend she randomly duct taped us together xD and her dog went mad and started to try and protect me and eat my boyfriend >.< I have known her dog since it was like a pup and it always protects me even if i don't need it >.< bless her except shes like a full grown boxer and protecting me against my boyfriend is not good xD
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:53 pm
Zaoth Kun
When I went over vikki's house with my new boyfriend she randomly duct taped us together xD and her dog went mad and started to try and protect me and eat my boyfriend >.< I have known her dog since it was like a pup and it always protects me even if i don't need it >.< bless her except shes like a full grown boxer and protecting me against my boyfriend is not good xD
...Because I love you!

She probably should have 'taped the dog up, first, huh? XD

No wait; that'd be cruel.. >.>

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:58 pm
Kitsukage
Zaoth Kun
...Because I love you!

She probably should have 'taped the dog up, first, huh? XD

No wait; that'd be cruel.. >.>

She won't stay still long enough xD Its a 7 year old boxer who still thinks its a puppy xD
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:04 pm
Oh man.. XD I'll have to suggest an adhesive trap, then; always catches its prey. >=3  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sooper chibi man 12

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 am
Rip a green shirt and then tape it together XD (i Did that)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff