No ways!!1!!!! Palkia is teh uber!
  Neither. So and so pokemon is better!
  Gold! Fweeee! ^w^
View Results

Rephy

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 am
Jshin
My level 100 IV bred and EV trained Porygon Z solos it holding an Amulet Coin. The only Pokemon that it doesn't always OHKO is that Bronzong.

Would thunderbolt kill it, I can't remember if it des or not.
I have not used My Porygon in a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 am
Choatic-Magic
Jshin
My level 100 IV bred and EV trained Porygon Z solos it holding an Amulet Coin. The only Pokemon that it doesn't always OHKO is that Bronzong.

Would thunderbolt kill it, I can't remember if it des or not.
I have not used My Porygon in a while.

Probably not ; I imagine he uses Thunderbolt. Well, it'd probably be possible if you had some Wise Glasses on. (Maybe even a Zap Plate / Magnet.)  

Nadian
Crew

MoonFlames13

Noble Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:09 am
i use my empoleon and rayquaza both lv100

moves for empoleon are:
brine
hydro pump
drill peck
ice beam

moves for rayquaza are:
flamethrower
thunderbolt
outrage
shadow claw  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:47 am
@ MoonFlames: You didn't use a level 100 Vaporeon or Rayquaza the first time you beat them, who'd you use? You can check out your team, their levels, and their moves when you go to your "Hall of Fame" entries.  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

Illefyia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:00 pm
The first time I ever beat the Elite I used

Skuntank
Infernape
Luxray
Staraptor
Floatzel
Roserade

They were all around lv 55 and none were IV/EV trained either. It was a little difficult once I got to #4 and the champ, but I managed to do it nonetheless.

When I started my game over and beat them again, I used:

Garchomp
Golduck
Torterra
Glaceon
Weavile
Charizard

Not the best team in the world, but they got the job done. (they were around level 60)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:47 pm
I just beat the Elite Four, yesterday. Dialga was at level 78, Luxray-level 64, and Infernape-level 65. Those three were the only pokemon that I used against the Elite Four, Dialga did most of the work, Infernape was useful against the first Elite and Steelix, and Luxray only came into play on Milotic.

Any tips on how to obtain a female Eevee without wifi?  

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:50 pm
JeweloftheOrient
I just beat the Elite Four, yesterday. Dialga was at level 78, Luxray-level 64, and Infernape-level 65. Those three were the only pokemon that I used against the Elite Four, Dialga did most of the work, Infernape was useful against the first Elite and Steelix, and Luxray only came into play on Milotic.

Lots of breeding.
Just hatch eevee eggs until you get it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:54 pm
@ Jewel: You stuck around long enough to make Dialga hit 78? Wow. I didn't have that patience, I wanted to get at Giratina especially so I blazed through it. xd
(The Pokemon I used for the Elite Four are still around the levels they were when I beat them... except Staraptor, who's now at level 63.)  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:01 pm
wellwisher
JeweloftheOrient

Lots of breeding.
Just hatch eevee eggs until you get it.

I have a male eevee, but I don't think he would lay eggs. So, I was wondering how to catch one, since it seems like they never appear in the Marsh Safari.

@Little_Neco-chan: I was going to get Dialga to level 85, but was like, "Screw it. I'll just go level him up by facing the Elite Four." But when I faced them, I ended up beating them! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:12 pm
Talk about killing two birds with one stone; leveling and winning! xd  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:15 pm
JeweloftheOrient
I have a male eevee, but I don't think he would lay eggs. So, I was wondering how to catch one, since it seems like they never appear in the Marsh Safari.

@Little_Neco-chan: I was going to get Dialga to level 85, but was like, "Screw it. I'll just go level him up by facing the Elite Four." But when I faced them, I ended up beating them! xd
Uh, Ditto?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:18 pm
xd  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:33 pm
wellwisher
JeweloftheOrient

Uh, Ditto?

How do I go about getting Ditto without wifi?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:41 pm
To update everything, I finally acquired a ditto and have been breeding the heck out of it and Eevee. I now have an Espeon and an Umbreon, Flareon will be the next. Oh, Dialga is now level 90.5(meaning it's halfway to 91, had to say this, seeing as when I told my friend this, she got confused.)  

JeweloftheOrient

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100

Asian Pancakes

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:43 am
Well, I've beat the Elite Four 9 times but the first time I beat it, my team sucked. It was:
Infernape lvl 68
Dialga lvl 51
Luxray lvl 44
Lucario lvl 30-.-'
Chatot lvl 27-.-'
Lopunny lvl 41

I only used Infernape and Dialga, but now I use Gardevoir, Milotic, Froslass,(all lvl 100) and the pokemon I need to train.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff