Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I was so god damn scared.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I don't want to bother making a poll..
  But I have to.
View Results

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:38 am
I know he was following me because he kept on looking at me, it WASN'T paranoia.. sad Every time I did something he followed. At one point he came to a complete stop next to me. It's obvious he saw me as a target because during that time I was really tired and you could easily see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:13 am
i guess you wont be making any witty 4chan references to rape for a while.

ive been followed before, in downtown burgaw. but probably not for the same reason. also, go to the dollar store and buy a can of barely legal mace.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:24 am
I've been watched before, and it isn't fun gonk I know how you feel. I would suggest taking a break from biking, maybe a week or two. The next time you go to that friend's house, ask a parent to drive you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:22 am
>_< That's so scary.... T.T Just be careful from now on and don't go outside alone for awhile ok! sad *pats snipes*  

churrlo

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:30 pm
I've been followed before. I flipped a guy off that swerved in front of me while driving home so the guy follows me all the way back to my house. Lets just say it ended with him jumping back into his car and speeding off. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:57 pm
Need to get you a Mace spraying Tazer gun with a built in Blackjack just in case.

yes... that should do it.

I was probably followed a few times as a kid i walked home from school everyday (didn't usually go home, and that usually meant i was getting in trouble, trouble=people want to follow you for revenge) Anyway i never really worried about it... i generally had a knife with me. But the thing that scares the s**t out of me now is road rage... Accidently cut someone off and he tailgates me and tries to get in front of me and slam on his/her brakes... and worse. I've seen it get pretty bad 1st and 2nd hand.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Artanus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:26 pm
SakuChwan
But the thing that scares the s**t out of me now is road rage... Accidently cut someone off and he tailgates me and tries to get in front of me and slam on his/her brakes... and worse. I've seen it get pretty bad 1st and 2nd hand.

someone did that to my mom once. She almost died. She saw the car in a parking lot a few miles down and called the police as she drove by XD

But Wolfe, that's pretty scary. I guess you id the right thing hiding and screaming for help.

xxKiria-Kunxx
TheBlueWarrior
Dana Pixie Stix
I'm buying you a taser. D:

And a body guard.
And a can of Mace.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And my axe  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:42 pm
On a side note, if you think being followed is scary, try being hit on by a high prostitute. gonk  

MonsieurSponge

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:19 pm
We had these pimps drive by us once stalking us D: They drove by and yelled at us "Too bad ya'll a'int no eighteen!" whatever that means D: xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:26 am
EggaxSponge
On a side note, if you think being followed is scary, try being hit on by a high prostitute. gonk

Been there done that.. she was a tranny. sweatdrop  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:37 am
Exmucane
go Higurashi on his a**.

rofl lmao

I saw the who first set, 26 epps, and I've still got no idea what was causing it. sweatdrop

But I think all the ideas were that it was not the people, but something controlling or affecting them.

That, and only Mion/Shion had the first idea of how to scare someone and make their death long enough to ******** them up, if the person ended up living. However, I suppose many pieces without fancy toys isn't bad...

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:51 am
SakuChwan
EggaxSponge

I'M 15 YEARS OLD!

gonk I can't ever go back to that restaurant.  

MonsieurSponge

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:00 am
EggaxSponge
SakuChwan
EggaxSponge

I'M 15 YEARS OLD!

Dayum yea you win. That's messed up... if you were my daughter and i had a tazer gun... we'd be seeing some french fried hooker right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:02 am
SakuChwan
EggaxSponge
SakuChwan
EggaxSponge

I'M 15 YEARS OLD!

Dayum yea you win. That's messed up... if you were my daughter and i had a tazer gun... we'd be seeing some french fried hooker right now.

And also because I was WITH my Mom. gonk She protected me from the scary hooker on crack. 3nodding heart  

MonsieurSponge

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:06 am
EggaxSponge
SakuChwan
EggaxSponge
SakuChwan
EggaxSponge

I'M 15 YEARS OLD!

And also because I was WITH my Mom. gonk She protected me from the scary hooker on crack. 3nodding heart

Crack is baaad mmmmk. Druggies scare me, except pot heads... they bore me.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff